Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
The Surreal Sanctuary's DREAM JOURNAL♦ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:47 pm
Ava850
Kimiko Rini
[ava) ...your dad...died?....

Yeah when i was five.. back in 1995. But its ok. He is in a better place. But I did write something about him.

ava> hun, im sincerely sorry.....but you know he's with you every moment :'].

I had a dream!! it wasnt fanstasy like usual though... it was about me and my friend who went to new york together on a bouncy ball that can jump oceans =D. Kinda awkward.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:33 am
Fun, Kimiko-chan, fun~! XD

Last night I remember two different dreams I had. The first was weird, and the second was also weird, but philosophical and... had a pretty interesting plotline. But it had an eerie vibe, and it could be interpreted multiple ways...  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:50 am
@Kimiko Rini: That funny. smile
and its ok really :0 but thanks hugs  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:45 pm
aw! kimi-chans fine x3
oo colors xD

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:59 am
Hugs to both of you. ^_~  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:48 am
i had another dream. there was bright bright colors and faint sounds though. And i just kept walking forward. It was all beautiful but scary because it was like going into the light.  

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:51 am
Wow, that's so eerie and cool~!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:31 am
♦I have some strange dreams. Incredibly strange. And they feature a lot of famous people. ^.^♦  

Wakizashi of the Rurouni

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:34 am
I had a weird dream with a famous person!
...Robert Patterson.... aka.... EDDIE ! (haha. I laugh at him)
I was randomly walking around Wal-mart and he popped out of nowhere and started chasing after me cause I don't like twilight. So we're running around randomly (and the people didn't even notice! it was odd.) And then I randomly turn into the Toilet Paper section and hit him upside the head with a pack of TP rolls. >.<
Then My alarmclock went off
I was really afraid. >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:12 am
Wow, funny dream, Cacy~!

And Wakizashi-san -- care to share any?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Wakizashi of the Rurouni

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:59 am
Sure! ^.^

My dreams are uber long, so forgive me:

I dreamed of myself sitting at a dining table. I was dressed in a tight dark-green victorian dress. A ribbon flowed from my hair: It was tied back. I sat at this table, looking down at my plate. Across from me was Richard Roxburgh; you know, the guy who played Count Dracula on Van Helsing. Well, he was across from me, and it appeared we were awkwardly making conversation.

I was asked into a different room by someone else, and, after a short conversation, I went back into the dining room, placing my hand on the middle of Richard's back. He slumped forward, seemingly in a daze, though the moan he let loose was unmistakable. He liked my touch.

Soon, I went back into the other room and changed into a different dress. I then walked into the dining room again, but it was weird; I couldn't see a thing, yet I could. Richard looked like he was talking to his parents, but I 'couldn't' see them. I walked forward and then to a door on the left. It opened up where the gym door did at a school I used to go to. Except there was a huge crack in the ground. I followed my sister's voice and slowly descended a bit into the crack, climbing past a part before my sister smiled at me from where she sat. She then tugged me out of the crack and led me to a small sandy shore. From there, I was alone, circling the little lake she'd led me to. I heard something behind me, so I turned and looked; it was a werewolf. I froze, terrified, and I tried to back up. Just as the werewolf attacked, Richard appeared, scratching at it's face so badly it ran away. He turned to me and watched me be sick. I was frozen in terror. My hand was clutching my heart. He asked me if I was alright.

It was weird, because I woke up.

And I was laughing so hard at that Edward Cullen dream you had; I hate Twilight as well. I'd love to just hit him upside the head with toilet paper.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:52 pm
Wow, interesting dream!

Well, occasionally I have dreams in which I'm blind, so I see ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the dream, and I can only hear things and feel things, and smell things and taste things in the dream. And I remember at the end of one of those dreams I fell down, and when I woke up, I fell off the bed. sweatdrop

And yay, for anti-Twilighters!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

EitaK Everlasting

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:07 pm
Sometimes I remember the moods or feelings I had in my dreams and not all the events, like I might remember snipits but the feelings I had during it are stronger than the actual images. That only happens every now-and-then, though. I usually have actiony dreams where I'm fighting something evilish and I'm a super hero or yadda yadda. I've never dreamt in black and white though; just color, even when my dreams are at night, I see dark blues. . .  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:06 pm
EitaK Everlasting
Sometimes I remember the moods or feelings I had in my dreams and not all the events, like I might remember snipits but the feelings I had during it are stronger than the actual images. That only happens every now-and-then, though. I usually have actiony dreams where I'm fighting something evilish and I'm a super hero or yadda yadda. I've never dreamt in black and white though; just color, even when my dreams are at night, I see dark blues. . .
Ooh, that's interesting! Yeah, remembering moods/feelings/emotions is quite common! I have lots of actiony dreams too. "Actiony" should be made into a real, official English word. sweatdrop I cannot think of a word that appropriately describes an "actiony" thing...  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Guardian of the Skies

Partying Millionaire

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:28 am
My dreams scare me...  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.