I told them
  they read my texts
  found my bong/pipe/stash
  walked in on me smoking
  poll whore <3
View Results

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:15 pm
damit alot of u are so freaking lucky! ah!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:38 pm
I got caught at work last week by one of our dishwashers. He just looked at me, laughed and asked if he could have a hit.
I love my job!  

manduhpanduhMTP

The Evil Rabbit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:02 pm
I knew my mother and her boyfriend were stoners long before I joined in.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:29 pm
I got caught by my principal about a block away from school some of my friends had a joint rolled and my friend Eric was about to blaze for the first time and I didnt want to miss that.So I joined them and we lit up around the corner we were about halfway through the joint when it was agian my turn to hit the joint and my friend says "Oh s**t thats the dean coming..."
I frantically hide the joint in some rocks and let my smoke out behind a bush and we all got searched I had nothing on me but my friend lost his stash they called my parents and I got suspended for 3 days.Best suspension of my life I got 3 days of nothing to smoke all day :]
So I'm assuming my parents know and they dont really care.  

Indie Jesus

l u c i d x d r e a m s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:22 pm
manduhpanduhMTP
I got caught at work last week by one of our dishwashers. He just looked at me, laughed and asked if he could have a hit.
I love my job!

XD
my friends and I got caught smoking in my back yard byt the yard guys
I was hitting the bong and the guys come in and start laughing
scared the s**t out of us
and they asked if they could smoke some
and we all smoked together for about 10 minsXDDDD
but ya, dishwashers FTW
my sister used to work at some resteraunt waitressing,
and the dishwasher gave her free cocaine.
Thank god she doesn't do that s**t anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:32 am
HippieKrowly
haha noone knows in my house cuz i always keep the window open and light incents ^^ and when i cook stuff with pot or w.e. i do it when noone is home ^^ or sleeping. but iv been smokin for like 6 yrs now i started when i was like 13

Haha Me too. My Mom knows I smoke... Can't be helped, One hoot and
a blink and my eyes are bloodshot.
But what she doesn't know is I smoke it all the time down in my room.

I stuff a few bounce dryer sheets in a tissue tube to disguise the smell
of the smoke I exhale, and open the I window.

When I showed my Mom my pipe she said "What are you doing
with a drug pipe, megan." It took a while to convince her that
I wasn't a meth head O.O.....  

Manic Meggy

MICHAEL JACKSON DIED T_T

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:03 pm
every time ive been caught it has been totally fine.

i did get caught by the cops once. luckilly it was in a very thick piece of woods and i was able to run away without getting in any trouble..

unfortunately my friend got caught though. thank god i dont hang out with snitches!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:03 pm
hella leanin off some sizzurp and my mom thought i was stoned. funny thing was i hadnt even tried weed before at the time. said theyd be hypocrites to punish me and said just not to get in trouble. now if they knew i used to do other drugs that would be a different story.  

-D---B-

Chronic the Hemphog

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:18 pm
Well, haha. My mom, brother and I all smoke together..it wasnt difficult telling my mom cuz uh...yea. xP She just kind of hoped I was going to be the one that DIDNT smoke up. But that was just plain silly to assume biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:01 pm
ahah ive never really been caught smoking but ive been caught high and my mom finds my peice all the time,
she doesnt really care as long as im not smoking in the house and i dont act super high when i get home,
my brother smokes too so if she yells at me he backs me up<33  

baby kronic

OH_Kerrshey

Tipsy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:59 am

User Image
Panda slippers >> 367k//479k

Do your parents know? yes, and my mother is constantly threatening to drug test me. My Father introduced me to his pot head friend and we smoked some GOOD skunk together. (not my father, hes a pill popper)

if so, how long were you smoking before they found out? I started smoking at 13, and my mother found out when i was 14. My father found out when i was 16.

Do they even care you smoke? My dad? NAH! my mom.... yeah. She smoked pot ONCE and thinks its such a terrible thing stare

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:10 pm
Manic Meggy
HippieKrowly
haha noone knows in my house cuz i always keep the window open and light incents ^^ and when i cook stuff with pot or w.e. i do it when noone is home ^^ or sleeping. but iv been smokin for like 6 yrs now i started when i was like 13

Haha Me too. My Mom knows I smoke... Can't be helped, One hoot and
a blink and my eyes are bloodshot.
But what she doesn't know is I smoke it all the time down in my room.

I stuff a few bounce dryer sheets in a tissue tube to disguise the smell
of the smoke I exhale, and open the I window.

When I showed my Mom my pipe she said "What are you doing
with a drug pipe, megan." It took a while to convince her that
I wasn't a meth head O.O.....

ha nice i dont show my stuff to my mom haha she dont know ima stoner, i use eye drops by the way it clears up the redness then there is just the pupil tho thats huge  

HippieKrowly

Rusty Muffin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:15 pm
The only person that has ever really caught me was my older brother, and as long as I stick to weed, he doesn't care.
I was smoking in my room and I thought I heard movement in the living room, but I ignored it. I heard it again, opened the door, and BAM there was my brother. My room and the hallway reeked, I realized that after he left.

My mom may or may not know, I'm not sure. When I moved out of my apartment after breaking up with my boyfriend, she was helping move stuff and opened a box that was my ex's, filled with all kinds of stuff - a bong, a bubbler, weed, and idk what else. She might think it was just him, she may not. I'd rather not bring it up.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:37 pm
well if she didnt say anyhting to u about it she probuly does not think it was u or she dnt wanna tlk about it u know.  

HippieKrowly

War Star666

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:50 pm
I'm 20 and still lives at home with the moms. Its like I wanna tell her I smoke a lot, but I'm scared she'll kick me out.  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff