Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Chritine's Room; Humans knock, vampires enter at own risk. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DamionIllusionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:37 am
Looks in room and see the vampire hunter standing there with her spell book mumbling some kind of spell. "Well hello" I say. She get startles and jumps a little. We stand there stareing at each other for a long time when I finaly just dissapear in the blink of a eye. All this is left is a note on your cot that reads. "Chritine Phillipes not all vampires are bad and I hope you understand that I would like to befriend you maby I could come over for some wine my treat smile . If you wish to take up my offer leave a note in my room on my desk" Signed Raze  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:49 pm
*Walks in spaced minded wondering what'll happen to him * (I'm half human half vampire after all smile  

Seth68

Full_Moon563

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:06 am
~walks down the hall and passes one door that is open,and hears voices inside~~listens for a lilttle bit but as soon as i heard vampire hunter i walked away~~it wasnt because i was afriad trust me im not,just nobody here really knows me and i truly dont want to hurt anybody~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:15 am
*hears noise looks around corner sees a crowd as i walk toward the crowd a small puppy howls i look at her puzzled"a human in a castle full of vampires not to mention shes a hunter" "that's completely crazy she'll probably try to kill us all and you people are crowding around her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  

Dark Rose Bella

5,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items