Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

electro romantic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:27 pm
I was moving from Australia to America.
It was my second goodbye party.
My friend, now ex boyfriend and I walked for 5 hours across the city to her house and got 2 pounds of weed (I know right.) from her house.
Smoked, meandered home.
It was beautiful and romantic.

I fell in love.
With Pot.

The End.

4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:20 am
The first time I ever got really high was in my friends garage...Ahhh, how I remember it fondly...

I'm the kind of person who's mind WANDERS when gets high, and EVERYTHING is a great idea. So, when I first got high, it hit me like a s**t-ton of bricks and I barely remember anything that happened, except for one thing...I told my friend a story of an adventure I just had in my mind...

Here is the story...

"Ok, dude, so about a week ago, I was sitting at home when someone knocks on my door. I open the door and two things freak me out: One, Link(Legend of Zelda) is standing at my door asking me to help him save Zelda. Two, outside my dor is not my neighborhood, BUT THE KOKIRI FOREST!!! So, after I calm down, I tell Link that I'll help him and he said, "good" and hands me a Sword and the Mirror Shield, and off we go...
So, after some time, we get to Ganondorf's castle and make out way through, defeating any enemies that come in out path with ease. When we get to the top, Zelda is in a cage and Ganondorf is guarding it. She sees us and shouts, "Link, Kinser, watchout! Ganondorf has the One Ring(Lord of the Rings)!" We aknowledge her and the battle begins! The next part made me feel like a badass, after we had been fighting him for a while, he had transformed at this point, he fired a giant laser at me and Link. I jumped toward Ganon and Link jumped backwards. As we jumped, he tossed me the Master Sword and I caught it, spun around and shouted, "Eat this, you son-of-a-b***h!!" And stabbed the sword into his head!"

At this point, the story seems more serious than you would expect from a stoned kid, but just wait...

"OK, so after we free Zelda, she kisses me and Link on the cheek and says "Thank you for saving me, both of you! But now we have to destroy the One Ring in the fires of Death Mountian!" So, we exit Ganon's palace and a bunch of Ring Wraiths swoop down and take the ring. Zelda shouts at them and when they all look, she flashes them, to which they respond by dropping the One Ring and taking Zelda to get the sex they have waited for over 10,000 years for. So, Link and me took the ring to Death Mountain. Near the top, we ran into Frodo and his gang, who tried to take the One Ring from us, but we didn't know they wanted to destroy it too, so we killed them...Violently. When we get to the top, we drop the ring in and that's that.

At this point I think I'm getting tired of talking, so the rest of the story wen something like this...

"And so, now all we had to do after that was save Zelda, which we did, by killing the Wraiths. Zelda was still nekkid and looking at us with a "Well, are you gonna take advatage of this oppertuinity, or not?" kinda look. Me and Link looked at each other and smiled, stripping down, and having lots of sexy time fun with Zelda. Afterwards, Zelda thanked me and sent me and my house back to our world, here, saying that they wouldn't have been able to do it without me..."

And that is the story that I told the first time I got high... mrgreen ninja biggrin  

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Save for this one time I was taking a medication that gave me a tolerance, I've ALWAYS been a lightweight. The first time I got high I had like one really small bowl and I laid down on my bed and for the next few minutes I tried to remind myself that I wasn't flying. XD My head was spinning so fast it seemed like I MUST have been out of my body. I only recall being that high one other time in my entire life. I sat there for a few minutes feeling like I was swinging through the air on a trapeze, then I busied myself with rocking in circles while I drew pictures. I said I was "stirring the ocean" because if I didn't, there wouldn't be any waves. o.o;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:59 pm
The first time I got high was the first time I smoked I was at my house and my neighbor called me up and told me to come over and we have been friends for awhile. So I showered up and went over it was raining but its a 15 second walk so the damage was minimal I knocked on the door and no one answered I was going for a second knock and one of my other friends answered the door and we exchanged greetings and such as friends do. He told me to go upstairs so I went up and my friend was in his bathroom he told me to get in we are hotboxing the bathroom so I went in the bathroom which was only lit by a dim flickering nightlight near the shiny porcelain sink. I sat down on the toilet and then I noticed the stunning brunette to my direct right. I had met her before but we never really knew each other and we said hi as aquaintances do I will let you be the judge of that as I know you have experienced it. My friend comes up from the downstairs closes the door and puts a towel at the bottom of the door and tapes the rest of it. My other friend whips out a joint and lights it up and takes his hit and then passes it to me mind you this is my first time smoking so I ***** lip it by accident and they scold me so I retry and I just take the biggest hit I could...which then proceeded with violent coughing. I then shakily pass it to the girl to my right sitting on the bathtub edge. She looked nervous and asked me to do it I told her it was my first time and that I'm not really in any position to be giving instructions and she was surprised it was my first time also so I wasnt alone coughing and I lost my lung virginity with this girl and it was the start of my friendship with her she is now one of my best friends so it was a good day I wish I had more though.  

Indie Jesus

Chronic the Hemphog

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:32 pm
The first time I ever smoked it was my brother, my mom, and me. My friend had died that morning, so apparently my brother begged my mom to be able to get me stoned for the first time. So my mom and brother called me to his room, sat me down, hugged me, then my brother passed me a bowl full of ninja haha. He explained to me to inhale and not waste his S***. And that night, I was sooo dumb! xd Other than the death, that was a great night 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:05 pm
The first time I got high, was the best time I got high.
It was so funny.
My girlfriend (at the time) and I were over at her friends house and we had just got finished smoking a bowl in the bed room.
Than we all migrated to the living room and I noticed this tiedye poster on the wall with this alien on it making a peace sign with his hand.
Underneath it, it said "I come in peace."

Get it?, I COME in peace?

We laughed for like an hour.
Still, to this day, we tend to crack up about it.

Ganja Goods

Falsified Documents

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:47 pm
The first time I got high was with my mom, actually.
Crazy s**t too about that.
I used to be highly against it, for whatever reason, I don't really know.
But anyway, it'd been shitty times so, I told mom to buy a bag (she hadn't smoked in 13 years.) to help or whatever.
She was just like, "WHAT?" Lol.
It took me awhile to smoke...
But...one morning before school she went outside and lit up a j, right? Well, I went out there and said, "Lemme hit that." "You don't even LIKE it..." "So?"
So she handed it to me, we smoked, my bus came while we were smoking.
We waved him on and then mom took me to McDonalds and then dropped me off at school. ^^
It was pretty pimp.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:00 pm
The first time i got high, it was like swallowing a pill for the first time (medicine of course, not like ecstasy). It actially took me a couple if tries, because i couldnt get myself to properly inhale the smoke. Good times...goood times.  

SK Loda

Omnipresent Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

T0X1C-G4S

Lonely Player

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:59 pm
First time I got high was about three years ago.
Me and three of my friends ditched school, and went to a hangout spot we had. We smoked out of a soda can, and then we just sat there for eight minutes not moving. Then one of my friends screams, and we all started cracking up. Then we tried to jump a 20 foot wooden fence to get to the highway on the other side, but we kept falling off like 3 feet up.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:42 pm
my first time was with my dad, he just handed me a joint and told me i could hit it if i wanted to.  

420_ganjaman

Jaqueta

IRL Fatcat

9,000 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:56 pm
        Initially, I just wanted to try it to see what the all the hubbub was about. And now I know why. It's fun. whee

I was with my bf and his friend.
        His friend brought his bowl and some middies.
        I had trouble inhaling because I have asthma and I don't really use my inhaler for it so I couldn't stop coughing.
        But after a few more hits I got the hang of it.
        But god, I got so hyper once I got high.
        I was bouncing off the walls and it was so much fun.
        I don't think I've ever had so much energy as I did that first time.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:55 am
first time i smoke weed was the first time i got high i was with my sister and husband and she pulled out a joint and asked me if i wanted to try and i did and well there you go  

PickledCreamPuff

AllShallParrish

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:03 pm
Haaha yeah the first time I smoked I didn't inhale right, but the first time I got high... wow haha.

I was at my cousins house and he had like, an oz of some mids, a simple pipe, and all of spring break to himself. So I came over to game and hes like, you wanna try some weed again? (Didnt get high the first time) So i'm like hell yeah I wanna feel this.

So I REALLY inhale. Oh man. I ended up sucking too hard and some hot ash went straight down my throat. It hurt so ******** bad hahaha I was coughing for like 30 minutes straight just chuggin some Pineapple Orange Banana juice. After finishing nearly a carton, i stopped coughing and then I realized how ******** up I felt. It was so bomb heart So after that I inhaled a little softer and smoked all night 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:24 pm
electro romantic
I was moving from Australia to America.
It was my second goodbye party.
My friend, now ex boyfriend and I walked for 5 hours across the city to her house and got 2 pounds of weed (I know right.) from her house.
Smoked, meandered home.
It was beautiful and romantic.

I fell in love.
With Pot.

The End.

4laugh

aw cute story haha happly ever after huh haha thats good  

HippieKrowly

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:27 pm
yeaaah i dont remember my first time with weed haha all ik is that it was a looooong a** time ago and i sure did get freakin high wooo ^^  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff