Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
•The B e a c h• OPEN ;; FULL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:43 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori sprang up from the sand and ran over to Alex and Shane. She flashed a smile, and threw her arm over Alex's shoulder, "Aye Babeeee!" She said, still high. She looked to Shane and gave him a smile.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane smiled, "Hey!" He said, trying to stay cool. He threw the last bag from the truck, it landing on the sand with a thud. He turned to Andi and picked her up, throwing him over his shoulder. "Into the waterrrrr!" He yelled, running towards shore.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:48 pm
Andi squealed and laughed. "Shaneeey boyy!" She held onto him, preparing for the worst.  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:52 pm
User Image

Lily stood back up and laughed as Ryan roughed her hair up. She loved it when he did that to her. She shook her hair playfully and followed him to the others. They would have the whole summer together, who knew what would happen. Three boys and three girls in the same shack... she then got the song, 'Love Shack' stuck in her head. She giggled even more. "You better teach me..." She put on her cuter, tough face and stuck her tongue out. She was joking around like usual.

User Image
Alex saw Kori come over and felt her arm around his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her in. "Hey baby..." He laughed, he loved to call her that. They were all joking around of course. He smelled the pot on her and sighed. That was the one thing that turned him off to her...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:57 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori scrunched her nose, "I know, I know. Sorry." She sighed, referring to being high. She let go of him and ran toward the shack, "Catch meee!" She yelled back to Alex.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane kept running and got to shore, the tides crashing into him feet. He dashed out into the water, reaching around waist high. He dropped Andi in, a small splash forming around her. He let out a laugh.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:00 pm
User Image

Lily stood back up and laughed as Ryan roughed her hair up. She loved it when he did that to her. She shook her hair playfully and followed him to the others. They would have the whole summer together, who knew what would happen. Three boys and three girls in the same shack... she then got the song, 'Love Shack' stuck in her head. She giggled even more. "You better teach me..." She put on her cuter, tough face and stuck her tongue out. She was joking around like usual.

User Image
Alex sighed slightly and then put on a smile again. He then ran after Kori, laughing. He was slowly catching up to her... he was a runner and he wasn't high. "I'm coming to get ya!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:01 pm
Andi laughed loudly and pulled him down.  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:06 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori ran behind the shack, her high was coming down. She peered out from behind the shack, giggling quietly. She saw Alex coming and snapped back, trying to hide.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane gasped, bubbles forming around the two of them. He got close to Andi and poked her. He smiled and went to the surface, laughing when he came up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:24 pm
User Image

User Image
Alex laughed as he chased after Kori. He knew where she was. He went to other way around the shack and walked silently behind her. He then wrapped his arms around her and lifted her off the ground, "I told ya I'd get ya!" He made fake eat noises and moved his mouth next to her neck.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:32 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori squealed as she was lifted. She closed her eyes and scrunched her nose, as he made the noises. "I surrender!" She squealed.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane gasped, bubbles forming around the two of them. He got close to Andi and poked her. He smiled and went to the surface, laughing when he came up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:36 pm
User Image

User Image
Alex's lips touched Kori's soft neck and he froze for a moment. A blush came over his face, but he easily hid it behind his hair. He shook out of his state and laughed at her surrender, He moved his head away and ran her towards the water, "Now to teach you better..." He got to the water and dunked her into it, getting her all wet. He stuck his tongue out at her, revealing a new piercing... one on his tongue.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:54 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori smiled as she examined his piercing, "Sexy!" She said. She slowly rolled up her shirt, revealing a small stud in her belly button. "I got it done last week.." She said, twirling to stud.

User Image
Shane Daniels

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:17 pm
User Image

User Image
Alex showed Kori his other piercing, the stud in his left ear. He laughed, "My dad allowed me to get piercings as long as I left my right ear and my nipples and my belly button un-pierced. He said those were gay piercings for guys." He laughed as he bent in and poked her belly stud, "You're too cute with you little piercing."

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:21 pm
[my laptop crashed, you have to put up with my ugly posts]

Andi came up and laughed. She smiled at him walking to shorea  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:30 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori smiled and giggled, "I have my nose pierced too!" She said, exposing her nose stud. She stuck her tongue out at him and scrunched her nose, the way she always did.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane ran behind her and put his arm around his waist. "How about we go start the fire?" He asked, walking towards the pit. He may like goofing off, but he loved the outdoors.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:40 pm
Andi smiled and turned to him. "Sure..." She led him to the pit sticking her tongue out showing him her piercing. "I have my tongue, belly button, and right between my boobs." She laughed and walked to the pit.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff