[PRP] All is fair in love and war. [O'tep and Tariq] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:34 am
His face was relaxed as he regarded the female, taking in her words and piecing them apart in his head. She was confused. That was evident. But it was also clear she had mixed feelings. That was good...Because when one had mixed feelings, that meant bad feelings...and nice feelings.

Tariq eased his arms slightly tighter around the female, eyes flickering over her face as she cast her gaze downward.

"It's not giving in, O'tep..." he said quietly. "I always want you to be yourself." he assured. "All I want is for you to be nice to me...How am I like the other males if that's all I want? I only punish you because you punish me." He hoped that would drill something into her head. "If you're polite, and nice, then I'll be nice to you...very nice. Do you really think I want you to act lifeless, O'tep?" he asked, claws tracing her shoulder.

"Why would I want that when what I really love...is..." He tilted his head up, maw fragmented inches form hers. But he didn't continue, instead just staring at her face.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:48 pm
O'tep stared forward toward a wall in the den. She wasn't that sure what she should have been thinking. No she wasn't that sure at all, but right now she was most of the way contempt with where she was. She closed her eyes as she rested her head on his chest gently before listening to him. She tensed as he felt his arms tighten around her. She grunted for a moment before looking away. She sneered for a moment then rolled her eyes. "You want me to be seen and not heard, you want me to listen, you get mad when I don't, Just like any other male in here." She sighed slightly, it was hard to trust any male after all that time that she had a hard time with them.

"No." She grumbled to his question. She flicked her tail behind her before sighing. She didn't know what to think instead she was going to go quiet again. She was going to take a moment to hopefully relax. This wasn't that bad, thoughts of re-thinking this hole rebellion thing went through her mind but she wasn't that sure she couldn't completely bring her self to think of that... not now anyway.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas