Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
wats goin 2 happen in 2012 cuz people r sayin something BIG! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_ Miss_Pathan_xX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:03 am
Voldemort point two
Xx_ Miss_Pathan_xX
i dont think anything will cuz remember a few years ago in the year of 2006 on june 6 or (6/6/06) all the christans said that was the end of the world cuz in the bible they say thats the devils b-day!

ROFLCOPTER.

No, no Christians said that. I'd like to point out that the world also ended in 1914, like the JW's said. [/sarcasm]

ummmm okie probly were u live but my whole country was talking about it it was on the new, radio, internet, newspaper, all over america every state it might have been ur place  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:44 pm
Nothings gonna' happen. :] It's the end of the Mayan calender, big whoop. Personally I think the reason why 2012 is so big is because the media finds it a GREAT way to make money! They have movies, documentaries, etc., about 2012. Nothing will happen though. XD

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150

Nennies

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:04 pm
It's actually not even the end of the Mayan calendar. The mayans had two calendars. A short one went round and started over again approximately once a lifetime, and they had a long count one for longer periods.

Some scholars argue that December 2012 is not even the actual end of the long count calendar, but it just stopped.

Why did it stop? Well, did you expect them to make their calendar forever? We don't really make calendars for the year 4052 do we? Of course not. It's of little use for us to make a calendar over 2000 years away.

Even if it did end, it would just start over again. Like our year starts over after December 31st.

Allahu Alem, Allah makes things happen at their appointed times, and we don't know them =)

But I wouldn't take this as any significant date. Also, I vaguely remember the world was going to end in 2000, then (because it didn't) in 2001 and once more in what.. 2003 or something?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:19 pm
Xx_ Miss_Pathan_xX
Voldemort point two
Xx_ Miss_Pathan_xX
i dont think anything will cuz remember a few years ago in the year of 2006 on june 6 or (6/6/06) all the christans said that was the end of the world cuz in the bible they say thats the devils b-day!

ROFLCOPTER.

No, no Christians said that. I'd like to point out that the world also ended in 1914, like the JW's said. [/sarcasm]

ummmm okie probly were u live but my whole country was talking about it it was on the new, radio, internet, newspaper, all over america every state it might have been ur place

Okay. But the Bible DOESN'T say that! No Christians I know said anything about it. The Bible doesn't change from country to country. Get your facts straight.  

Voldemort point two

hfzl1234

5,500 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:24 pm
Hmm.... 2012...
Expect the unexpected.. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:00 pm
ONLY ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY KNOW....  

AC Cloud Strife VII

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:43 am
Lawl razz We know that satan was rulling in the Mayan Empire, right?

When satan says it's that day. And islam makes it possible. Then it's possible razz lawl.

but firstly, Dajjal gonna come, then Mahdi, then Gog and Magog, then blablabla..... Then judgement day, or whatever pll say 2012 is.

I gonna whatch the 2012 film wink seems cool  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:19 am
dTranquility
2012? That is just Christian's ideas. It's NON-ISLAMIC. So there's nothing to be bother about. To them there's gonna be a dooms day/judgment day/ end of the days.

In Islam we don't know when Kiamat will happen. Only Allah knows.

So what when there's nothing happens in the year of 2012? Christians is a lie? Hope this questions goes to themselves, and hopefully they will think of it.

there is signs for the kiama and when most of them happen we know that its getting near and i agree that no one knows but most of the signs happened and the kiama is near but noone knows when and yes i can say that the end of the world is getting near  

xX_emo girl18_Xx

Twiggy twigs

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:04 am
Xx_ Miss_Pathan_xX
Voldemort point two
Xx_ Miss_Pathan_xX

ROFLCOPTER.

Am i supposed to be dead now question

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:37 am
not really. it's just some weird teory razz  

The_Pathan
Captain

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:46 pm
The_Pathan
right. but Allah told us some things smile

hehe, how is this pictures? wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

confusing  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:00 pm
Ok.. first off yes there are signs leading to the last day. However we don't truly know exactly that day. Only Allah knows when that day is to come. Also, 2012 was when the Mayan calender ended. What happens when a cycle ends or the calender ends?? It starts over.. just like the Islamic calender and the universal.. there is Jan. Feb. and so on and when the calender ends then it starts over. Also the Mayans based their calenders off of astrology.. it was when all of the planets were supposed to be in a complete line. Is the end coming near?? Indeed it is.. in fact every ticking second is bringing us closer to the day of judgement. Is 2012 the day of judgement?? I do not know and no one really knows if it is true.. no one except Allah knows for sure.  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:53 am
exactly ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:56 am
When the time comes we'll know what happens rofl  

lil_tulip