Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
[Accepting]Timeblades[OPEN!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea Bad Idea
  Good Idea
  Bad Idea
View Results

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:57 pm
[[I suppose I'll start then?]]

It was an unsteady darkness, one that threaten to swallow his entire being. It was tick. It was deep. There was no escape. The curtains were drawn shut, the windows locked with dust growing ever still on the windowsill. There was utter silence all in but one room, the study. A steady, buzzing white light bulb hummed on the desk, its sickening glow seeping through the room, casting out the shadows, drawing them closer to the dark oak desk. A single man, one would assume to be of his later teens, was jotting liquid ink onto the page at a pace of an old man, perfection. The scratches carved by the pen soon ceased as the boy leaned away from his product, a single slip of paper which as flat as it was seemed to hold more volume then those of the thick texted books which towered over his table. The flat, yellowing parchment rolled accordingly to its master’s whims only to be tied with a single piece of black velvet. Please, the young man smiled, holding the slip with such care and tender love that one would see a mother hold a child with. The chair squealed against the wooden flooring as he pressed backwards, slipping out of the chair with an awkward grace. He proceeded to walk over to the shelving unit, hiding the sip in a compartment which was undistinguishable from the dark papered walls. A sweet sigh escaped his lips after the man yawned. “Thank God that’s done!” He mused sweetly before exiting the darkening room to the hallway. He closed the door tightly, moving swiftly to the entrance of his lovely home. The man reached for his keys that hung casually by the door. Locking up his lovely home, the man strolled down the sidewalk, a path set and a destination to soon take by the horns.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:09 pm
Zeromercyx
(Could I get a newly 'found' timeblade? A blade like a flamberge. If not I would like to join as the Longsword.)

(Give me an accurate enough description of the blade, and I may consider it.)

A man no older than 16 was hiking, in full plate mail no less, a heavy broadsword on his back. He was well built under the armor, but the most striking feature of his was his long blond hair, which hung behind his armor. He had climbed to the point he had been ordered to go to, and before him was a man robed in grey, holding a large hourglass.
"So, your decision?" The man asked simply.
"I will do as you command me my leige." The younger man said, kneeling before the older man, who smiled, shaking the hourglass in his hands. A strange blue glow appeared around the young man, and he was thrust through hundreds of years into the future, landing in a back alley in a city somewhere.

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:24 pm
Michael slipped into his hands silently as he made his way through the city. He mulled over his thoughts as he toyed with the keys in his pocket. He paused for a moment, hearing an unusual noise in the distance. He shrugged his shoulders and continued on his walk down the path only to be caught off guard by a man clad in unusual garments. He stopped in his step, his thoughts faltering, slipping into a curious set of questions. His olive eyes scanned over the man from at a distance before heading over to the costumed hero. "Well don't you look a little misplaced," he chuckled, his hands still deep in his jean pockets. "So sir, are you headed to a costume convention?" He asked, smiling a boyish smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:35 pm
"A what?" The man said, standing up slowly, his mind reeling. He had expected Father Time to send him forward only to the time when he could train. This was something else entirely.
"I have been sent by Father Time to stop one who would ruin the very fabric of reality, through the destruction of time..." He said, "But it seems Father Time made a mistake, this is not the place I had expected him to send me to..."

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:42 pm
"A costumed hero..." Michael tipped his head to the side, staring at him blankly. "That is the strangest and more interesting idea for a series that I've ever heard of!" He mused happily, pulling his hand out of his pocket. "Maybe I could help you find this person? It certainly sounds like an interesting quest, sir." He stretched his hand out and gave the man another smile, "my name is Michael by the way. Nice to meet you."

Michael watched the man quietly, processing all his movements, calculating deep inside his mind the man's next move. He was certainly something astonishing which made him think even more about what he was eventually going to get into.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:14 pm
"What do you mean Costume? This is the ceremonial armor of my ancestors, the mighty Blacksword house." The man was getting slightly agitated, however, he would put up with it.
"My first priority is finding out where I am, and where the Meddler of Time is." He said, unsheathing his sword and checking it had suffered no damage turning his time traveling experience.

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:24 pm
"Alright, I get it, deep into character," he chuckled. "Well I can help you with the first part, you're in San Fransisco, downtown to be exact. As for your meddler, I haven't the slightest idea of what this person does or who that person might be." Michael shoved his hand back into his pocket seeing how his invitation to a hand shake had been declined. "Though buddy, you stick out like a sore thumb here. If you are looking for this character, would it not be easier to blend in with the crowd? If you draw attention to yourself, the meddler's goons could be right after you."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:32 pm
"I fear no one." The man said, turning the blade over in his hands. He'd never heard of any place like 'San Fran Sis Co.', but just assumed that it was a future town of some sort. Time was cold, and he wondered if they even remembered the Blackswords...

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:54 pm
"Well good to know there, but what you might not know is that this city, like the world, has rules. You can't just go out there with a sword and what you are wearing. If you do anything too rash you could end up in prison, and in some states, dead, not that you should have anything to worry about." Michael shook his head slightly before sighing. "Well I'm sure I could get you set up somewhere, like a house or something, maybe some new clothes, but that's about it. If you're not interested, I'll be on my way."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:17 pm
"There is only one thing I must ask you... If you answer it I'll accept your help..." The man said, "There was a war between the houses of Lancaster and York... Who won?"

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:22 pm
Kikyo was walking down the street near the alley, a bored look on her face. she yawned quietly, before noticing someone who looked like a geek on there way to a superhero convention of sorts and someone talking to him. She considered just walking away, but how often did you see someone looking like that in this stupid city. She slowly and quietly walked toward the two, keeping her foot steps light. She overheard a question about some battle.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:32 pm
"Oh geeze, a history question?" Michael murmured. It surprised him that this was all the man wanted, one simple question answered. "As far as I remember reading... I believe the house of Lancaster was the victor," he replied with certainty. "Is that all?" he asked, waiting for the mysterious man's reply. He had yet to receive a name from the strangely garbed man.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:49 pm
"Damnable Lancasters." The man muttered, slamming a fist into a dumpster, bending it inward. His brother had gone to fight for the Yorks.
"Ah, there you are Kikyo... Have you come to a decision?" Father time said, appearing before Kikyo. The man in armor could not see or hear Father time at all.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:54 pm
"Is everything alright?" Michael asked, watching the man pound and dent the dumpster. 'Man he's a strong one...' his mind slipped, thinking of his power. "Er...is there anything else you'd like to know or are we done here?" He asked slightly worried about the guy.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:57 pm
"Is there any mention of a York Soldier named Blacksword?" He asked. He needed to know if his brother had lived trough the war or died.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff