Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Surviving High School (were, Vamp,Elf, Human rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:37 am
Hikaru looked around and whispered to Rissa "Shhh don't tell anybody my plans, then they will be ruined!" she said as she looked for a teacher around the stairway. "maybe if im lucky they will bleed alot" she chuckled and found her victom. it was a human teacher who was making his way down the stairs, it was a new teacher, not uncommon around this school, so she snuck up behind the teacher, she planned the whole thing well, she slipped infront of a werewolf student that was right behind the teacher, tripped the teacher making him fall, and slipped away, making it look like the other student had tripped the teacher, she was already back to Rissa's side. "you do know me all to well" she chuckled and looked around, nobody really noticed her when she was evil, which was almost always, the only one that ever really noticed her was Rissa, and she was glad for it, otherwise she would have been in major trouble.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:17 am
latuf looked out to the horizon and then back to school he sighed loudly as he considered skiping to day there was no pointin school the whole day was more like lunch any way rubbing his temple he walked back inside and decided to survive the day he walked back to his locker and took out his Chemestry book and decided to go to chemestry.  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:05 am
she watched Hikaru stray away from her again "good you pick on them too much anyways" she murmered as she rolled her eyes "oh thats crewl" she smerked "i like it" she watched her friend sneak up on one of the human teachers and she then watched him roll down the stairs "ooooh you got another were in trouble" she smerked as she glanced around as the bell rang "Go get your Chemestry books, its time for first period" she murmered as she opend her locker and headed for room 508  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:11 am
Hikaru let out a chuckle, not only that but the teacher rolled right into some vampire students. Hikaru let out a sigh as the bell rang, she went to her locker and got her chemestry book and was off to room 508, Rissa and her had all the same classes, she was lucky to have all the same classes with her friend, though of course if she didn't get the same classes she would have suggested to the princible to change the schedule, she had ways of persuasion. She smiled lightly to herself as she tripped yet another student on the way to class. "i wonder if i can beat my record today" she chuckled  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

BALTHlER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:54 pm
Already in room 508, he was waiting , head layed on the desk, he despised being lae and therefore was always in a classroom.

Whilst no one was here and out of boredom he felt the urge of some spells.

"Serpiente alos lluminente" suddenly a snake made of pure light started floating around the glassroom ascting like aneye for Eathy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:50 pm
Hikaru made her way to the classroom and stopped abruptly when she saw the floating glowing snake. She watched it and looked to her friend "am i seeing things? tell me i'm not seeing things, because i see a floating glowing snake AND IT IS SO MINE!!" she called out as she ran into the class room and leaped into the air to catch the floating glowing snake  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:56 pm
She yawned and pushed past her friend and looked into the room to see the floating glowing snake that hikaru had pointed out "go get it hikaru" she chuckled as she watched it avoid her paws, she looked to the other in the room "better have that gone befor the humans come" she murmered as she walked past the elf boy and took up her normal seat in the very back of the room, pushing her book to the corner of her desk and she watched her friend run around chasing the snake  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:17 pm
-snake disintergrates into sparkles which drop onto hikaru-

"yes ma'm" he silently said returning to facing the desk .  

BALTHlER

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:06 am
she smerked but shook her head as she watched the snake disintergrate "that was kinda cool their el..........er whats your name? cuz i dont think we have met" she asked from where she sat, she couldnt see her friends face but she figured hikaru was a bit crushed at seeing the thing she wanted to sparkle and be gone in only seconds flat, she smerked and leaned back in her chair as the bell ran for class  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
In your languages toungue I supposed it would be pronounced Eathy, and your name is..."His nose tingled as he was given a scent of the vampire she had met," are you having problems with a certian vampire, because if yuo are I got the perfect remedy"  

BALTHlER

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:39 am
she listned to his words "Eathy huh? Eathy the elf, nice to meet you, im Rissa" she smerked as she cought the words Remedy "well i dont think he much of a problem but i might need to try that remedy out, what is it?" she asked with her head tilted to the side out of curiosity, she was always intrested in hearing every ones remedys becuase they were all diffrent  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:45 am
Nice to meet you Rissa, and everyone always say elfen remedies are complicated, to repel a vampire all you need is an eye from a komodo dragon, a tail of a salamander, leafs from a bannana tree, and a piece of garlic which I happen to have on me.Pulls out a bag which holds many vials, then Eathy carefully chose the right materials whilst placing them in a box, then he shot a ball of fire at it, and then out of the smoke was a small pink bottle with a skull for a bottle cap.

He passes it to Rissa.  

BALTHlER

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:53 am
she rocked back and forth in her seat as she watched him mix all the things together, she watched the fire and the smoke "hmmm your lucky that didnt start the fire alarm thing" she noted as she glanced up at it, she then picked up the small bottle and looked at it "hmmmm, and what excatly does it do to them? and how am i suppose to use it?" she asked curiously as she glanced up from the pink bottle to her new friend Eathy  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:00 am
it will make your bodies own magic; yes even humans have magic yet they're fragile minds are unabe to use it. It'll mess with your bodies magic making you and whoever unlikely to meet each other and your bodies magic will go so crazy it'll rub off on inanimate objects start intervene so that you'll probably never talk, only realy raw powerful emotions are capable of intercepting this potions magic.

A simple elf potion, wait someday til you see the elixers of life.  

BALTHlER

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:06 am
she continued to look at the bottle as she listend to him speak to her "hmmmm sounds interesting" she replied back as she set the pink bottle back on the desk "what kind of emotions are we talking about?" she asked as she went over a list in her mind the only one she could think of was love but that was about it, her ears cought the next part and she chuckled "A werewolfs lifespan is only so long, i dont think ill live long enough to see that" she said with a smerk upon her face  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff