Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Demon in my view (accepting/open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:23 pm
Nova smiled and chuckled a bit "Than i guess its a good thing we've met, i'll need somebody to show me around this place" She said with a smile as she looked around "anything i should know now?" she asked as she took in the scenory of it all, it seemed like it could be a peacefull place, though at the same time it seemd like it hid many mistories.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:11 pm
Dante smiled and nodded to a pizza place. "Well that there is the best damn pizza you will ever taste in you life. Personaly I have just got back from a job back around the Northpole. Ice demons are nasty. Anyway, this town is pretty much calm and peaceful." Dante shrugged and led her to the pizza place with a wink. When they got in there, the pizza man looked at Dante with a less than friendly glare. "I swear Dante, if you keep coming in here every five seconds like this, there will be no more pizza left!" Dante laughed and leaned on the counter. "But im your best paying costomer! How bout a pizza for the pretty lady and I huh? Please?" The man just shook his head and smiled. "Sure thing Dante, Ill be back in a few." Dante smiled and winked at Nova. "See, just a little begging and bribery gets you all the good stuff!"  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:08 pm
Nova couldn't help but chuckle as Dante had showed her into the Pizza place but couldn't help but notice a dog turning into a human in an alleyway on their way. How many creatures were in this place she wondered as she found a place to sit, chuckling mroe as her tour guide had to beg to get more pizza, obviously being very familiar with this place. "Well than, i guess thats one way to get your way" She chuckled and looked at the price, "How much will that be?" She asked as she reached around to grab her wallet out of her back pocket.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:39 pm
She glanced up hearing the little tinker of a bell as the door was opened again. The face that entered wasn't unfamiliar anymore. Dante was well known in this little pizza shop. He came in almost once every twenty minutes to an hour to buy or beg for another morsel of discusting human food. She sighed looking away and back down at her coffee. Everytime he had entered today he hadn't noticed her which was nice. She remained in a corner booth at the back of the shop a mug between her hands and a small white candle lit in the center of the table. Asurai took a sip then glancing up out of the corner of her eye studied the girl who just entered with him. "Entertaining guests today are we?" She whispered smirking lightly before closing her eyes and taking another sip of coffee. "Thats new. Most of the time girls avoid you due to your background. How'd you sucker this one in." She kept her voice down so it wouldn't be heard over the other people talking and lounged back in the booth relaxing slightly her silvery blue eyes glowing softly. Asurai (since profile isnt up yet shes a vamp just so you know)  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:32 pm
Dante grabbed her had within a blink of and eye and kissed it. "For my new friend? None at all. I have made enough to nearly clean this place out, so you dont need to worry." His mood shifted a little as his eyes narrowed just a hair in the direction of the vampire woman. He had been watching that one for some time, and for some reason they didn't seem to see eye to eye, even though they had never met. Dante smiled and waved at her mockingly, seeing if he would recieve a reaction.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:27 pm
((School is such a drag! i swear if i have to waste one more afternoon on homework... razz ))
((Are you guys all on the East Coast?))

Kathrine strut around the street, always aware of which creatures to watch for, and for where her blades were. The pizza shop had an ominous feel to it today, but Kathrine decided to find a job before she lounged around for the day. If I wait too long, all the good jobs will be gone. Kathrine avoided eye contact all the way to the training building--you never know who you may have to kill later.

When she was about a mile away from her destination, she began jogging to warm up her muscles. Each pull of muscle an exhilaration; each beat of her heart synchronizing like an internal rhythm. Kathrine noticed a black car without license plates parked across the street. Maybe there's someone important here today.  

Adorable Black Kat

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:27 pm
Catching his eye she smiled in return before looking back at the paper at her side. A small bag was beside her as well and she slowly opened the paper to the news and reaching in pulled out a small bottle of nail polish. She refused to focus more on him and more on her nails using a special blood tint she was given by a mortal who fell for her. It was a pity he died in that car crash, they got along so well and she had actually started to return his feelings. her died hair annoyed her but it was manditory to cover who she really was. Letting out a sigh she shifted starting to layer her nails in the sweet smelling polish. "Silly males." Asurai whispered laughing softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:40 pm
Dante never could resist a challange. He smiled at Nova and took her hand. "You see that lady there? Lets go make a new friend." Dante took her to the Vampire ladies' booth and sat down with her. He smiled at the Vampre rougishly. "Hello there madam, I am Dante Zotura, and this here is a friend I just met a while ago named Nova. Pleased to meet you." He didn't extend his hand, for he noticed that she was putting on nail polish.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:34 pm
Nova chuckled as Dante had said he would pay for the meal but than took her to a table and a new friend, a vampire at that she noted. "Nice color of nail polish" she noted as she observed the girl, smiling. "ten minutes of knowing the guy and he introduces me to somebody neither of us know, what have i gotten into?" She asked, chuckling and smiling "as he said, I'm Nova, and you are..?" She said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:48 pm
She heard his words and readied herself for their arrival. She didn't have to glance up to see him slide into the booth and almost moved away but held back trying to be poilte. She had been raised to not trust anyone even those who claim to be friend. "Hello Dante, Nova." She nodded to them seperatly after he introduced them. The girls words had caught her off guard most who realize what she is wouldnt mention it or sit near her. Even those of the same blood lines. "Its looks better wet then dry." She replied sighing. "I wish there was a way to make the shimmer of the red last." She shifted to her right allowing for Nova to sit beside her though it put her closer to Dante. She had noticed him glancing over sometimes during pickup's when she was there but normally disregarded it but now she second guessed all her previous theories. Did these two know who she was. Shuttering she glanced at them again and smiled. "My name is Asurai. Its nice to meet you." She replied as the girl re-introduced herself.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:36 pm
Dante had seen many dark things in his life and he reconized this one as definetly a Vamp. Buggers were good at hiding. But that wasn't his job to hunt Vamps, just demons and nasty half-breeds. He himself was a half-breed but that didn't matter much, just the evil ones. They started to talk about girl stuff so he leaned back and waited for them to finish. "So what brings you here miss? I have seen you around only recently." What could bring a Vamp to his town he wondered. Not much. The humans were hyper aware of the supernatural because of the demons and because of him. They barely even tolorated him, and that was only because he hunted demons.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:50 pm
Pausing she let her hands fall and looked at her drink. "Im in hiding." She replied unsure how much to say. "My family is all being hunted, have been for generations ever since the day of the legend." She went quiet and slunk back in the booth wanting to be in the dark and away from it all again. "Where else would you go when you watch your parents killed by those you thought loved you, those you thought were your family.... There are three of us left in my blood line. Three.. I have no idea where the other two are but I pray there safe.."  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:01 pm
Dante's face went dark for a moment before brightening up again. "Well apparently here! Dont worry about them, Ill keep an eye on the next asssignment I get. There are not many anymore that will reconize one of you.... kind. Plus I bet they are fairing just as you are or even better." Dante sounded lighthearred and happy. Thats how he made it through his job. Plus coustomers never liked a grump anyway. Dante looked around for a bit, making sure no one was listening. "I could use a side job. Ill go looking for these two if ya want, but it will cost you." Dante never really liked search and rescue missions, but he had done one or two in his time. He like the search and kick-the-things-a** missions better.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:22 pm
Asurai glanced up at him and then back to the table. "They're stronger than I am. They will be fine. I was told to hide till they came for me. I'll obey them as much as I can." She gave a small smile and wiped her eye. "thank you for the offer though but for now my only option is to avoid others of my kind and most creatures."  

Issac Avvyien

Adorable Black Kat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:58 pm
Kathrine check the job board first thing when she walked into the dimly lit building. The walls were covered in weapons of various sorts. Others were already training and sparring on mats and exercise equipment. After scanning the lists and scraps of paper asking for this or that--some only plausible with vague information. Kathrine found one that might be semi-interesting and began bench pressing and stretching her muscles so that they would be limber.

She left, unenthusiastic about the job she was going to check out, when a woman stepped out of the black car that Kathrine saw earlier. Kathrine immediately stiffened and prepared for a fight but forced herself to give off an air of aloofness.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff