Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi!!
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:32 pm
DT must have needed a vacation from her vacation....lol I thought she would have been back by now. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:46 pm
it took DT a long time to get back.. darn.. i totally loved her video though .. adventures of DT biggrin hehe .. and the butt man, lols  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:54 am
Looks like DT is back at last! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:57 am
Summer Vacation is so long, yet so short. Perhaps it's because we're all busy having fun, relaxing, and enjoying the sunshine that makes it all go by so fast. And soon, since I've moved to Newyork, I'll be up to my neck in snow. But there's something about Summer that just seems so. . . I don't know. . . magical.  

Wyvern683

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:14 pm
It went so fast, I didn't do anything at all that I wanted to do over the summer, I was too busy doing other stuff. I was going to draw some, write some and do whatever, but I was lazy this summer... I did barely anything.

I still can't believe I only have a week left until school... it felt like just yesterday was the beginning of July...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:54 am
Wyvern683
Summer Vacation is so long, yet so short. Perhaps it's because we're all busy having fun, relaxing, and enjoying the sunshine that makes it all go by so fast. And soon, since I've moved to Newyork, I'll be up to my neck in snow. But there's something about Summer that just seems so. . . I don't know. . . magical.

I love Spring in that way. Its just so nice. I went to Florida recently and it was 100 degrees. I think it destroyed the magical-ness of summer right then and there with the sun burning me to death. sweatdrop Man is it hot there!!!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:55 am
Death Shikaku
It went so fast, I didn't do anything at all that I wanted to do over the summer, I was too busy doing other stuff. I was going to draw some, write some and do whatever, but I was lazy this summer... I did barely anything.

I still can't believe I only have a week left until school... it felt like just yesterday was the beginning of July...

I know what you mean!!! I always felt like that too. sweatdrop Summer just flew by way to fast when you have school. I barely did anything this summer too. At least it feels that way. I really don't think I accomplished much at all and even slacked off a bit. -_-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:38 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Death Shikaku

I know what you mean!!! I always felt like that too. sweatdrop Summer just flew by way to fast when you have school. I barely did anything this summer too. At least it feels that way. I really don't think I accomplished much at all and even slacked off a bit. -_-

lol

Every year I tell my self that I'm not going to waste my summer but do anyway. sweatdrop  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:11 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
Moonlight_HuangHou
Death Shikaku

lol

Every year I tell my self that I'm not going to waste my summer but do anyway. sweatdrop
lol I do that too. I would always say. "I'm not gonna sleep in all day and let it all go by fast!!" But in the end the day flies by b/c I wake up mid-day. >_>  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff