Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Poet's Campsite___________-___________Poetry
Poetry posting/rating Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taius

Desirable Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:05 pm
bloomgirlbec
batfink71
roses are red
and violets are blue
id ask you out
but ur to damn ugly 3nodding

uhh... okay??

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:31 pm
Her conscious calls
I will see the last falls
My most loved little sister
Don't meet a horrible mister

The tears we shed are not normal
They aren't even formal
When I cry, unconsciously, I shed blood
This world is filth... nothing, but mud

I love you little sister, my gem that shines brightest
You're always there and cheer me up... the loveliest
I give you all my trust and heart and soul...
This I hope you will never roll...

Tomorrow I'll go
To a place so low
To a far place I roam
I don't think I'll come home...  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

FoxSwap

Romantic Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:21 pm
"A fox heart"
There was a couple, a lovely couple. Gorges and beautful togetter, loveing and carring with a cheep in their sound and a step to their feet. But as the weeks gone by, something happeing, bad. The young boy, beautful and smart and wise was gone for awhile, leaveing his beautful and wonderful lover behind for abit. The boy worred and dreamed about his lover, how is she? he though, how is she and is she ok? After awhile when he came back, he gone to see her, nowhere in site. His search for her, she still den't been found. His redish eyes start to water as his body shakes, has she forgotten him? Has she forgotten the love she had? His heart beats faster and faster as he runs, looking for her. Running thur the town, the wind blow agest his long flowing hair like water hitting a rock, as his eyes scan everything and everywhere. No luck, she has forgotten him, she found new people to take his place. He realise this and sat down, tears of blood from crying to hard and sadness took his whole body, begging to shake more and more, moaning like a hurt animal. Will he ever find love again? As his body shake on the ground in town, alone in the darkness. Darkness, it has ways to bend people mind as it did with this young boy. He got up and brush off the brown dust and walk off into the cold,cold darkness. Never to be seen again. As he did, the gorges young beautful girl eyes shine like the moon as she stay with another lover, forgetting the last lover she had.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:18 pm
I got more in my jornal  

FoxSwap

Romantic Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Informer 100

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:40 pm
fox_knight_jeremy
"A fox heart"
There was a couple, a lovely couple. Gorges and beautful togetter, loveing and carring with a cheep in their sound and a step to their feet. But as the weeks gone by, something happeing, bad. The young boy, beautful and smart and wise was gone for awhile, leaveing his beautful and wonderful lover behind for abit. The boy worred and dreamed about his lover, how is she? he though, how is she and is she ok? After awhile when he came back, he gone to see her, nowhere in site. His search for her, she still den't been found. His redish eyes start to water as his body shakes, has she forgotten him? Has she forgotten the love she had? His heart beats faster and faster as he runs, looking for her. Running thur the town, the wind blow agest his long flowing hair like water hitting a rock, as his eyes scan everything and everywhere. No luck, she has forgotten him, she found new people to take his place. He realise this and sat down, tears of blood from crying to hard and sadness took his whole body, begging to shake more and more, moaning like a hurt animal. Will he ever find love again? As his body shake on the ground in town, alone in the darkness. Darkness, it has ways to bend people mind as it did with this young boy. He got up and brush off the brown dust and walk off into the cold,cold darkness. Never to be seen again. As he did, the gorges young beautful girl eyes shine like the moon as she stay with another lover, forgetting the last lover she had.

I love it! You've inspired me to look in my gallery at the arena and post them here.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:42 pm
This is lyrics actually, and not poem.

Surgical Tools:

Damager
Oh damager
With glass in your eyes
How do you see
How do you feel with your hands so posed
Lets talk numbers
Lets talk themes
Now they've been ruined
See you next week
I missed the meeting
Oh no
I've been away
Lets be reborn
Oh yeah
Lets dig out graves and make them deep
Oh God its a fashion trend
Fortress lock your plague
Damager dig your grave
Though your pages
Are torn and tattered
They still read you like a book
Just close your eyes and walk away
We laid her down
Opened her with
The sharpest blade we found
Hoping inside
We'd find the cure
To our condition
But as graceful as the lady may have been
She still bled the blood that made her human
She shed roses on her bed
And she spoke in a winter wilted language
"I've sold my gold for blood red"
She'll never cry another tear again  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

FoxSwap

Romantic Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:03 pm
XSK Ambrosia

Surgical Tools:

Damager
Oh damager
With glass in your eyes
How do you see
Lets talk numbers
Lets talk themes
Now they've been ruined
See you next week
I missed the meeting
Oh no
I've been away
Lets be reborn
Oh yeah
Damager dig your grave
Though your pages
Are torn and tattered
We laid her down
Opened her with
Hoping inside
We'd find the cure
To our condition
Wow...Just heart touching. I love it~ it remind me of egar allen pole. But as it lyrics, I think it don't really cout as a poem.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:07 pm
XSK Ambrosia
fox_knight_jeremy
"A fox heart"

I love it! You've inspired me to look in my gallery at the arena and post them here.
Thank you, my poems are about my heart and soul. It has a vibe like your really in it. I use all my soul, heart, and love in my potry and my idle is eger allen pole. I'm going to put more in it.  

FoxSwap

Romantic Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Informer 100

FoxSwap

Romantic Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:09 pm
Well this is when I was love strucked.
the true heart of a lover.
There was a man, a kindly man. He was tall and sweet, tho he den't had any friends. He was a shy man, he can't even talk to himself. Yes, but in this life of his a twist is going to happen. The young man was walking outside one day, then a girl came. A girl with a long glittering white dress and black hair with a smile of a angel, the man feel something odd in his heart when he see this beauty infront of him. His face was red and his body begen to shake! The girl got closer, and he start to back away slowy, surely this fine angel won't talk to him, surely that he just a ghost in the world. As she get closer to him, her smile glow as the morning sun, her dress flow in the wind like flower petals, and her glowing face, with lips red as a rosebud and a face white as snow. Eye are blue as the sky, he keep thinking that she won't talk to him, he just to ugly, simply to ugly. But he was wrong, yes he was for the girl came up to him, smile and hug him. The man was shocke and blush, red, he was glowing red! Thoughs gone thur his head, then he feel two arms around his neck and look at the beauty. She look at him with thoes eye, his heart jump! then slowy...slowy her face get closer to his, her eye shut as out of the blue, they kiss! The young man shakes like crazy and start to fall, tho he never feel anything like this but the kiss, oh my the kiss was powerful! His heart feel like it going to jump out of his chest anytime. She giggled and smile, she blush and look at her feet. She ask one and only one queston "Do you love me?" He jump at the moment and the first time he said something "Yes!" They gone off and who knows? The love of your life might be uspected. The end.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:27 pm
fox_knight_jeremy
XSK Ambrosia

Surgical Tools:

Damager
Oh damager
With glass in your eyes
How do you see
Lets talk numbers
Lets talk themes
Now they've been ruined
See you next week
I missed the meeting
Oh no
I've been away
Lets be reborn
Oh yeah
Damager dig your grave
Though your pages
Are torn and tattered
We laid her down
Opened her with
Hoping inside
We'd find the cure
To our condition
Wow...Just heart touching. I love it~ it remind me of egar allen pole. But as it lyrics, I think it don't really cout as a poem.

No that's not really a poem. Those are some lyrics I wrote. It says it at the top  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:33 pm
fox_knight_jeremy
There was a man, a kindly man. He was tall and sweet, tho he den't had any friends. He was a shy man, he can't even talk to himself. Yes, but in this life of his a twist is going to happen. The young man was walking outside one day, then a girl came. A girl with a long glittering white dress and black hair with a smile of a angel, the man feel something odd in his heart when he see this beauty infront of him. His face was red and his body begen to shake! The girl got closer, and he start to back away slowy, surely this fine angel won't talk to him, surely that he just a ghost in the world. As she get closer to him, her smile glow as the morning sun, her dress flow in the wind like flower petals, and her glowing face, with lips red as a rosebud and a face white as snow. Eye are blue as the sky, he keep thinking that she won't talk to him, he just to ugly, simply to ugly. But he was wrong, yes he was for the girl came up to him, smile and hug him. The man was shocke and blush, red, he was glowing red! Thoughs gone thur his head, then he feel two arms around his neck and look at the beauty. She look at him with thoes eye, his heart jump! then slowy...slowy her face get closer to his, her eye shut as out of the blue, they kiss! The young man shakes like crazy and start to fall, tho he never feel anything like this but the kiss, oh my the kiss was powerful! His heart feel like it going to jump out of his chest anytime. She giggled and smile, she blush and look at her feet. She ask one and only one queston "Do you love me?" He jump at the moment and the first time he said something "Yes!" They gone off and who knows? The love of your life might be uspected. The end.

Omg man! That was touching dude! My girlfriend cried when she read that smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:16 pm
XSK Ambrosia
fox_knight_jeremy

Omg man! That was touching dude! My girlfriend cried when she read that smile
Well I can write one for you, it has to be full of vibes. How did it make you feel? explane it.  

FoxSwap

Romantic Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Informer 100

Elastic Yellow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:29 am
These are all really good. I would share some of mine, but I don't have them with me right now... >.<"  
Poet's Campsite___________-___________Poetry

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff