Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alashazam
  You said what now?
View Results

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:09 am
Samurai Warriors 3 officially confirmed for a Wii-only release ((yeah right)).

User Image

Here's some new characters.
Kato Kiyomasa
Kaihime
Kuroda Kanbei

Expect ports to PS3, PS2, PSP, Xbox 360, and PC within the year of release.

I'll make a thread for this in the Entertainment Review forum in a couple days. There's not a terrible lot of information yet. The official website opens tomorrow, so hopefully there'll be more by then.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:27 am
OMG! Do you know when it comes out?  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:55 am
November 19th in Japan. No word yet on a EU/USA release date yet.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:50 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Squaresoft: There games aren't that amazing. They are heading more for a realistic graphic look for characters which look awesome but the storyline for some aren't that amazing compared to before. Them joining with other companies...can be good but it can also be bad..this jumps down to Enix and Squaresoft working together on Star Ocean 4....

BLASPHEMY!!!

lol jk, everyone has an opinion, i know that but the Kindom Hearts games are f**king awesome, having played and beaten both, CoM (Chain of Memories) annoyed me to no end (I DONT WANT TO SPEND 3 HOURS* BATTLING HEARTLESS JUST FOR ONE SPECIFIC CARD THAT I NEED TO OPEN A BLOODY DOOR!!!) havent played Birth by Sleep or the other one yet (its called like something/1 half days or something)

and hate to break to anybody waiting for FFXIII, but at this rate, it wont be coming out any time soon...

*=not how long it takes to get the cards needed to open a door, but it takes forever to get the card needed, cause you need DEAD ON SPECIFIC cards to open most doors in CoM and it can take a long time to open one door cause the card you need wont drop  

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Deadpan

1,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:59 am
Intresting i got offer to join so i joined so whats going on> Any body Exsited about Marvel Untamte allice 2  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:19 pm
xylert
Moonlight_HuangHou
Squaresoft: There games aren't that amazing. They are heading more for a realistic graphic look for characters which look awesome but the storyline for some aren't that amazing compared to before. Them joining with other companies...can be good but it can also be bad..this jumps down to Enix and Squaresoft working together on Star Ocean 4....

BLASPHEMY!!!

lol jk, everyone has an opinion, i know that but the Kindom Hearts games are f**king awesome, having played and beaten both, CoM (Chain of Memories) annoyed me to no end (I DONT WANT TO SPEND 3 HOURS* BATTLING HEARTLESS JUST FOR ONE SPECIFIC CARD THAT I NEED TO OPEN A BLOODY DOOR!!!) havent played Birth by Sleep or the other one yet (its called like something/1 half days or something)

and hate to break to anybody waiting for FFXIII, but at this rate, it wont be coming out any time soon...

*=not how long it takes to get the cards needed to open a door, but it takes forever to get the card needed, cause you need DEAD ON SPECIFIC cards to open most doors in CoM and it can take a long time to open one door cause the card you need wont drop
FFXIII releases this Fall for the JP. Us in the Americas and Europe won't see the game until Q1 of next year.

Also, the game is called 358/2 Days. I'm just waiting for word of KH3, if there'll be one.

Oh, and for anybody interested in Final Fantasy XIII Versus, it won't release until after Final Fantasy XIV does. And that's a shame. Also, judging by recent screenshots, the rendering quality of FFXIII has been majorly reduced. Not sure why. But the models aren't as crisp anymore, with some obvious polygons.

Flyentologist

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:08 pm
Deadpan
Intresting i got offer to join so i joined so whats going on> Any body Exsited about Marvel Untamte allice 2

Thank you for joining!!
Nothing much. ^_^ Just talking about company koei and now a few others.
I haven't heard of that game you mentioned. Is it out already? ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:13 pm
*unrelated topic*

KINDGOM HEARTS 3 IS COMING TO DS! *spazzhappydance*

-ahem-

that is all.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:24 pm
xylert
Moonlight_HuangHou

BLASPHEMY!!!

Well...that's kingdom hearts. ^_^ I've heard lots of good things about that game. But I was talking about mainly them joining with Enix for star ocean 4 was a bad idea. I mean the storyline was great and characters did look good (except edge looked so fake...Aramat looks awesome) but I hated how they changed the PA's...less voice acting scripts (which was terrible by the way!! It was like every time you won battles you heard the same thing over and over again. After Edge's friend died he still even occasionally stated he wanted to 'surpass him'. That should have been taken out after the guy died. >_> )...they concentrated on huge dungeons more than more traveling places/towns unlike previous games....Voice acting on the whole for some characters were TERRIBLE...they set up their own coupling so you couldn't make certain characters together which was fun before. But they still put in a 'relationship' and friendship AI's which is pathetic though I'm glad they kept it. I say pathetic b/c it doesn't do crap. The fun of it was that those relationships effected how characters reacted in battle to those they were close too. AI's in battle wasn't as good as SO2 either. Half the time my healer spent running around rather than healing, before one of the auto characters realized and came to her rescue....I wonder if I missed anything else. I think I might have. But anyways. It's a fun game and worth the buy! But...I think that they should have left the traditional things alone.
But speaking about square enix. They are heading for a more realistic look. Most FF games are realistic....Lost Odessey, The last remnant, Infinite Undiscovery are examples. The story for them are good but anyone played The last remnant? It's fun and all but my god!! The battles are so repetitive!!! o_O" I still didn't make it that far b/c I got bored but I have to try to finish it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:54 pm
dragontamer363
*unrelated topic*

KINDGOM HEARTS 3 IS COMING TO DS! *spazzhappydance*

-ahem-

that is all.
Unfortunately, there's no such thing as a Kingdom Hearts 3 yet. sad

You're thinking of the earlier mentioned 358/2 Days.

Welcome, Deadpan.

Flyentologist

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:49 pm
aha! you're right.

there;s quite a few Kh related games coming out soon tho. DS, phone and playstation etc (though playstation is apparently about 3 knights or something. hmm)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:26 pm
There isn't one coming out for the PlayStation either. D:

It'll be on the PSP, but not the home console. That one actually looks worth getting. Too bad I don't have a PSP.

Flyentologist

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:20 am
KH on phone?? really? That's cool!!  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items