Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Malgahress (A medieval fantasy roleplay) (rules updated) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:41 pm
Ryuukio watched as the girl felt his wings. He couldnt help but chuckle to himself as she gazed at them in wonder. "My names Ryuukio by the way." Since the girl was liking his wings he thought that he should introduce himself to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:49 pm
"Hmm? Ah!" Puffi pulled her hand back. "Haha, I totally forgot to introduce myself, I got distracted by your wings..." She paused to paw at them again, "I should totally introduce myself! The name's Puffi, Puffi Urai, though please don't use my full name as only Sioko does that and only when he's about to try to set me on fire! Normally he's just pretty snarky, isn't that a fun word?, but sometimes he's really mean, and sometime's he's really nice, but those are a lot rarer..." The woman rambled on, appearantly forgetting when she was supposed to stop.  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:11 pm
Ryuukio chuckled as she rambled on "Well Puffi how about we go sit by the fire and talk since were kinda standing in the middle of people trying to get around." Ryuukio had to tuck back his wings to allow people to get around them and he didnt like getting in other peoples way, he also thought it would be a great idea to get to know this girl since she was the only other human to go up to him and greet him. Ryuukio started to lead them to the spot he was eyeing before Puffi ran up to him about his wings.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:55 pm
Puffi beamed. "Okay!" She said, bouncing along after him, still rambling about things of no real consequence.  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:23 pm
Ryuukio reached the spot he had been eyeing and set a stool down for him and Puffi to sit on. He then turened and faced the fire and tried to stay focused on the girl even though he had no clue on what she was talking about. He interupted her and asked "So why did you turn away from the other guy for me? I thought that you would keep to.... well you know.... your own kind." He didnt want to sound rude when he said it, he just wanted to know.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:14 pm
"Ah?" Puffi looked at Ryuukio as she plopped on the stool. "Why should I? It's not like you're not worth my time or anything. People staying with their own kind started all the wars we've had so far, after all." She smiled cheerily. "And besides! I'm a little bit demon!"

---

"Uh... Maybe you should stop drinking?" Mait offered, sounding a bit nervous.

"Bah!" Sioko waved his hand. "Trust me, I've drunk more..." He muttered.  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:35 pm
"Wow your part demon? I would have never guessed that, but than again i wouldnt have guessed a lot of things like why i stumbled into this town while a festival is going on." Ryuukio started mumbling to himself about why he should have past around this town and not through it forgeting that Puffi was there watching him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:51 pm
"Yup! My great-great-great-grandma was a full-blooded demon! I got her looks~!" Puffi stood and twirled at that, before plopping back down. "So why don't you want to be here? We never would have met if you had avoided the town!"  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:13 pm
"Well im not really the festive kind of guy and as you can tell by the looks on peoples faces." Ryuukio paused and looked around. "That not many people see a man with dragon wings coming out of their backs since we kinda keep to ourselves away from the public."

(I feel like me and Puffi are taking all the talking from everyone else)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:55 pm
(Bah! They just don't post!)

"Well, there's not many that have seen a slightly sociopathic blue-haired boy downing almost three times his weight in alcohol, either, but Sioko's here." Puffi offered.  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:02 pm
Ryuukio looked past Puffi to see Sioko. "Yeah you've got a point there." Ryuukio turned to Sioko. "Hey do mind passing me one of those i dont think im alowed in the tavern and i really dont want to go back ther." Ryuukio wasnt going to drink much just enough to losen up a bit since someone in this town looked past his differences and actually enjoyed talking with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:10 pm
Sioko looked blearily at Ryuukio for a moment, as if he didn't completely understand, before nodding and shoving one of the drinks before of him over to the winged man.  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:38 am
Ryuukio took the drink and took a sip from it. He then turned to the fire and started to think what else he should say to the girl next to him. He let loose a sigh and continued to stare at the dancing flames in front of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm
Puffi blinked and leaned over so she could see Ryuukio's face better. "Eh? Is something wrong, Ryu-kun? Ah! Can I call you Ryu-kun? It's easier to say than 'Ryuukio', less syllables, like 'Puffi'! My name only has two syllables, so it's super easy to say!"  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers