Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Wifi League starting up again (2010) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:39 pm
Did somebody say Pokemon? I'm there (and not going to be on the team of the dude that quits this time).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:06 am
haha i haven't played diamond in a year  

PhoenixBlade983

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:20 pm
The info on the first page has been updated and I plan to post the thread for this today as well as start accepting teams. To simply register your team, or to even just say that you want to be put on the recruit list, just send a PM my way or post here. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:23 pm
... and the thread is POSTED! Please visit/stay a while and organize teams or discuss whatever you like... pokemon related or not.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/pokemon-wifi-league-fall-season-2009/t.53430533/  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:30 pm
I hadn't gotten to it here, but the league's recruiting period had been extended for another week... which means there's only today and saturday are left to join and be a part of this! Just a small warning

Now because I actually want a league that has at least a fair amount of teams, I'm sending PMs out to all past entrants of the Wifi League... so I promise you... expect a nice shiny PM in the next hour or two. twisted

I look forward to your responses. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:27 am
haha, i guess it would be helpful if i were at least semi-semi-semi active in this guild before joining in its festivities.  

playing with myself

O.G. Noob

7,825 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:31 am
playing with myself
haha, i guess it would be helpful if i were at least semi-semi-semi active in this guild before joining in its festivities.

It certainly might help things a bit, thats for sure. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:37 pm
darkslasherX
Did somebody say Pokemon? I'm there (and not going to be on the team of the dude that quits this time).

dun worry, it won't happen this time!  

ravemaster47

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:55 am
Jesus christ what are you doing here ravemaster...?!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:12 am
chillin... i ninja my way around every now and then. i just look to see if something catches my attention.  

ravemaster47

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:02 pm
You really should consider just using Shoddy completely. It will get rid of any arguments that pokesav is unfair since both sides will have access to all of the pokemon - plus it includes clauses built in, no frivolous arguments over "i win sleep clause!" "no you were usin' rest!" and whatnot.

I've actually started playing shoddy again. I mean, it wouldn't be the end of the world to boot up pokesav, but shoddy is technically fairer.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:57 pm
this is true, but i love playin via DS. just something about it that differs from shoddy  

ravemaster47

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:31 am
Like how the matches take 5 times longer, lol. I wouldn't mind the animations if sandstorm wasn't out 1/3rd of the time and it didn't take so damn long to animate.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:04 am
there's also the covienience factor of having a DS on me. usually, when i go to school, people have their DS's and i'm able to play them and kick their asses while i'm at it.  

ravemaster47

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:23 am
Convenience factor of shoddy for me actually. I have it on my laptop and my campus has wireless, only problem is that you can't connect to it without a username/password, something that DS doesn't support  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff