Reply Adult Furries Guild
Camp Chaos! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:19 pm
I hope it's like the halloween thing where if you wanted to you could win all the items for one group, then switch to another, then another, etc... I'm too afraid of picking a team now, but I got really lucky and snagged a 1g rich people jacket off the market. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:31 pm
Garek Maxwell
I hope it's like the halloween thing where if you wanted to you could win all the items for one group, then switch to another, then another, etc... I'm too afraid of picking a team now, but I got really lucky and snagged a 1g rich people jacket off the market. heart

In the announcement it said you can't change your camp once you pick, so I doubt it. Hope so, but doubt it. XP

I think I'm going to end up with the Science camp, 'cause I heard Edmund is the NPC "counselor". ♥ I'm gonna hold off officially picking until the event actually starts, though.

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Paw The Wiruz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:17 am
i always just jump on a random wagon and then see where it goes... guess what camp i chose :O you'll never guess  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:54 am
I've never taken part in one of Gaia's events before, so I probably can't be *too* disappointed with whatever happens. And I'll have to look into this a bit more before I choose what camp I'm going with.  

Shakeidas

Paw The Wiruz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:38 am
Shakeidas
I've never taken part in one of Gaia's events before, so I probably can't be *too* disappointed with whatever happens. And I'll have to look into this a bit more before I choose what camp I'm going with.

why bother? wink just jump in with both legs biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:39 am
Camp Chaos? Does it feature the thousand whispers of Slaanesh, or am I way off-base here?  

Shaviv

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:31 am
I have a feeling this event isn't going to be all that interesting, I usually only stick to the main holiday things.

I went Science Camp because truthfully... I did those. Every year. from 4th grade to senior year in high school.

Gotta give mad props to my nerdy homies.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:14 pm
Juvie for my main.
Science for my mule.

I'm also joining a Science/Juvie alliance to take down all the rich snobs. :3

It's too bad you don't get the cash items in the event, because I really want that Tesla coil. It would make my avatar look like he's shooting lighting.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Shaviv

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:37 pm
What Tesla coil? o_O

Edit: oh, this one.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:06 pm
Ohh i'm so getting the tesla coil as soon as i can buy a gaia cash card at best buy.. as soon as they re-stock..  

Night Scream

Demian Mizire

5,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:03 pm
Yeah juvie camp is the best. angry,psychotic,sometimes depressed,sadistic,masochistic and perverted with attitude..I belong there.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:38 pm
Considering my avi has always had a bit of a business attire going on, take a guess what camp I joined?  

Selene Aries

Shaviv

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:42 pm
Likewise, you know me. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm
I am contemplating going to rich camp dressed as a hobo and heckling the richies. xd  

Garek Maxwell

Shakeidas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:51 am
Garek Maxwell
I am contemplating going to rich camp dressed as a hobo and heckling the richies. xd

YES. And screenshots, please.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces