Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Signs//Bumperstickers//License Plates That are hillarious? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:26 pm
I have one that says "I read your e-mail". I bought when I had the intentions of purchasing a postal jeep biggrin

I also have one that says "There's no government like no government".

As for funny sings, a local alcohol shops sells 750 ML of HONOR for $20. Makes me life I can buy honor in the same store I buy booze.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:09 pm
This was a few years ago, when I was visiting my dad.
We were stopped in traffic and in a state of boredom (and partial car sickness) I pulled my attention from my book to the outside world.
Beside us, there was a hearse.
A HEARSE.
Covered in band stickers with "WARPED TOUR OR DIE" written in the grime on the back window.
I not only found the most badass thing I'd seen to that point, but also my dream car. OwO

wyt noiz

King Fairy

Teachidoll

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:02 pm
That's frigging epic.
A hearse is also my dream car.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:16 pm
I saw a bumper sticker that said, "stop, drop and roll does not work in hell"
it amused me. and made me laugh.  

jawsfangirl

xX Lord Despair Xx

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:22 pm
There was this youtube video(forgot the name) and one said this:

SEX

Now that we have your attention, eat at Subway.

That one kind of make me chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:30 pm
I saw one today that said.

WARNING
I brake for dragons, fairies, pixies, elves, dwarves, orcs and other such mithical creatures that only i can see.

I had to walk up to the guy and congratulate on having awesomeness on his bumper. which did sound pretty weird now that i think about it XD  

Alister_King

Kostbarer Alptraum

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:58 pm
Bumper sticker: I break for Crown Victorias.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:19 am
I once owned this old clunking HUGE Chevrolet SUV for the winter (and also because my other old clunking car was not so fit for the winters we have)

Anyways, it had a bumper sticker on the tailgate "Big Block 454" when i got it.
For those of you who do not know what a big block 454 engine is, well it is a MASSIVE engine with petrol consumption as massive as the engine itself.
So right under the cheesy 454 big block sticker, i made one... "50 Gallons to The Mile"
Then my friends had fun putting tree hugger bumper stickers on the hateful cancerous truck.
I have done the math and when i was gentle on the throttle, the thing got 7-8mpg on the highway. Nothing to brag about.  

the_underworks

Official Gothic Chick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:15 pm
I've seen a few funnies.

One is only funny or even amusing if you DO NOT like Obama. It's an upsidedown flag and the word OBAMINATION in bold letters

Another is on one of my family cars, it has a gunsight and below it says "This Is My Peace Sign"

There's also one that says "Retired Sniper Don't Run, You'll Just Die Tired" it works since he's a retired sniper.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:52 pm
InnisTheMirageOfDeceit
I once saw a bumper sticker that said "I tried to see things from your point of view but I just can't get my head that far up my a**."

It vaguely amused me.

i've seen that one before and i desperately want it. btw, i love your username. whee  

Ayame_Rikimayu

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces