Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
� Questions and Suggestions � Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:29 pm
no, I was gonna draw it out
^u^
Although the problem with soggy scrolls is they fall apart O_O

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:59 am
BTW, thanx, Jade, for the g. blaugh  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:38 am
Im not drinking age  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:39 pm
Wow Puff. That told me nearly nothing.

Thanks for the oar Izz. That was actually the only thing I wanted for christmas.

Kyo, Don't worry about the ninja jellyfish mesenger joke. I was laughing on the inside.

It's hard to remember how to spell Sheraedan. So i'm gonna have to call you Pewterhead from now on. xd

Tyhier. I am FREAKIN' DYING to see your character profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <-- (extra exclamation points for persuasion)

and for Clutch. I have questions, but I should ask you with a PM, not to give away my plotline. But take your time. Me and Puff started our own rp guild, and being Vice captain is hectic! Anyway. I've been busy too.

*whew* Well that made up for 2 months of post abusing.

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:41 am
Yagami told you about the Pewterhead thing didn't he? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:57 am
So... something that's been pulling at the back of my mind now for a while. There's nothing in the rules about how far to censor. I noised while I don't censor swearing some of you do. And it's unavoidable, there's gonna be blood. Other problems will raise at the time. We gonna shoot for T rating maybe?  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:32 am
Yeah he told me. Plus I agree. But I don't know about T rating. Have you ever played Uncharted 1 or 2? Maybe inFamous? Well, that's more language than we've been using. Even you!
stare arrow talk2hand (<-izz)
Anyway. I'm thinking a chart of all words that the high council allows. (By the way from now on Crew+ is the high council in my eyes.) Because a T rating could mean nearly anything... ninja Except for the F bomb burning_eyes
Jesus look at all those face-thingies in one post. I guess that makes sense since I've been awake since 8:00 AM... rofl YESTERDAY!!! rofl
I need to sleep but I stayed up all night playing Uncharted 2 online. burning_eyes I got it for christmas from a cousin and I looooove it exclaim Look! I used a face-thingy instead of a real exclamation point exclaim <-I did it again! Holy jeez look at all the senses and sinces in the line above this one!
My god I'm losing it more and more and more each seentcce.. itsss ulkee iyteyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeehbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:56 am
TheChosenOne777
Yeah he told me. Plus I agree. But I don't know about T rating. Have you ever played Uncharted 1 or 2? Maybe inFamous? Well, that's more language than we've been using. Even you! stare arrow talk2hand (<-izz)
Anyway. I'm thinking a chart of all words that the high council allows. (By the way from now on Crew+ is the high council in my eyes.) Because a T rating could mean nearly anything... ninja Except for the F bomb burning_eyes
Jesus look at all those face-thingies in one post. I guess that makes sense since I've been awake since 8:00 AM... rofl YESTERDAY!!! rofl
I need to sleep but I stayed up all night playing Uncharted 2 online. burning_eyes I got it for christmas from a cousin and I looooove it exclaim Look! I used a face-thingy instead of a real exclamation point exclaim <-I did it again! Holy jeez look at all the senses and sinces in the line above this one!
My god I'm losing it more and more and more each seentcce.. itsss ulkee iyteyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeehbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hehe ^^ get some sleep, retard.
I know people can swear worse than Night but you still get my point.

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:47 pm
I believe Clutch and myself agreed to allow cursing, so long as it's in character, and it doesn't detract from the story. Sometimes I censor myself, sometimes I don't. It all depends on whether I feel like it at the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:02 pm
So you mean, there's no boundary?  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:44 am
There is a boundary, you can't curse excessively. If you can't think of something worth saying, you may as well have said nothing at all. Unless it becomes a problem, I don't mind cursing. The other crew members may have slightly different opinions, and if they do they are welcome to say so, but I will not be doing anything about it until it becomes a problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:53 pm
It would depend on where said cursing took place in my opinion. If I were to randomly shout at someone: "******** you, a** pirate!" Then there could be some issues brewing. However if it pertained to the RP then it could be ok. Just don't make it a habit. I for one don't care who says whatever. But others, such as the captain, can be partial to excessive cursing. And it is generally me that sensors you Izz.

Also, on that subject, I believe gaia's TOS forbids extreme cursing, but I think we'll be ok in here. Just try not to curse outside the RP.

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:16 pm
Agreed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:17 pm
Jade Ralden
It would depend on where said cursing took place in my opinion. If I were to randomly shout at someone: "******** you, a** pirate!" Then there could be some issues brewing. However if it pertained to the RP then it could be ok. Just don't make it a habit. I for one don't care who says whatever. But others, such as the captain, can be partial to excessive cursing. And it is generally me that sensors you Izz.

Also, on that subject, I believe gaia's TOS forbids extreme cursing, but I think we'll be ok in here. Just try not to curse outside the RP.

Wha-? I hadn't even noised. ^^; Thank you my human spell check!
The swearing wasn't my main concern, really.

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:49 pm
I not just a spell checker.... :b jerks......  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff