Reply Beyblade Association
Freakishly Alike Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psycotic Jester

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:12 am
Ummm... Duga from 2 sesson and ummm that one guy from GR cant think of his name **Max's tag team partner**  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:06 pm
Psycotic Jester
Ummm... Duga from 2 sesson and ummm that one guy from GR cant think of his name **Max's tag team partner**

Max's tag team partner is Rick. You can also see a lot of similarities between Dunga and Gao/Gary (Baifuzu/Whit Tigers).

Daichi and Goku (Saiyuki, not DB/Z/GT!!!) remind me of eachother at times. Both aren't the brightest monkeys in teh barrel, love food and constantly fight with someone (Daichi with Takao, Goku with Gogyo). They're both the youngest acting of their group. Not to mention they both wine about things.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

inukid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:29 pm
Freakishly Alike

Here's a freakishly alike page  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:06 pm
I was watching Sukisyo, a shounen-ai anime...and was just...STARING at Sunao. I couldn't put my finger on it... Then after like the 5th time watching the theme song...I noticed that Sunao reminded me of Rei o_o I don't know, it's probably the OH SO GORGEOUS AND BRILLIANT hair! And the fact that they can both act the same most of the time.

One of the few differences is that Sunao doesn't jump up in the air like a blazing moron and shouts "Let it rip" as if people actually care @_@;;  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

sakura__sake
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:24 pm
mental_suicide
I was watching Sukisyo, a shounen-ai anime...and was just...STARING at Sunao. I couldn't put my finger on it... Then after like the 5th time watching the theme song...I noticed that Sunao reminded me of Rei o_o I don't know, it's probably the OH SO GORGEOUS AND BRILLIANT hair! And the fact that they can both act the same most of the time.

One of the few differences is that Sunao doesn't jump up in the air like a blazing moron and shouts "Let it rip" as if people actually care @_@;;

ZOMFG I love that anime so much *___* -needs the games crying -

*would say something on topic but can't think of anyone who hasn't been said already sweatdrop *  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:04 pm
animeandraia
Then one day they just happened upon them (Matrix met AndrAIa, Kai became a Bladebreaker*).

*and started getting it on with Rei... >.> <.<  

Kouichi Pendolse

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:10 pm
Blue_Misfit
ZOMFG I love that anime so much *___* -needs the games crying -

*would say something on topic but can't think of anyone who hasn't been said already sweatdrop *

OMG I LOVE THAT ANIME TOO~~~ Waaah <3 <3 <3 It's a game? Aww, I want it xDD

Ummm....ummm...xD I don't know if someone mentioned this already...but...Mihaeru/Miguel reminds me of Marik from YuGiOh. Like a lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:47 pm
ok,I don't know who this is,but she looks alot like Mao/Mariah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/AnimeAngel93/anime2/Cute.jpg

They both got simular outfits and a simular bow!
oh,and their hair kinda looks the same except Mao/Mariah's is pink and this girls is blue/navy or whatever!

And catgirl nuku nuku looks alot like Mariah in many ways,they both like cats and have pink hair and just look( it's hard to explain how much catgirl nuku nuku and Mariah are alike,there is to much to type ) see:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/AnimeAngel93/anime2/SchoolGirl2.jpg  

Fire_PhoenixX

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:12 am
Balkov looks kinda like one Evangelion chara - I think his name was Fuyutsuki Kozo, but I wouldn't bet my money on it.

User Image User Image

See what I mean?

And... the main hero of the anime "Brave of the Sun - Fighbird" wears exactly the same clothes as Takao (minus the cap and the socks).  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:57 pm
you know tyson and Kai are alike in many way. first off, everyone loves them, there two of the most powerful bladers in the show and they both seem to want to do their own thing. ^_^ the only diffrences between them is that kai is silent and Tyson is loud, two halves that make a whole, right? ^_^  

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

inukid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:03 pm
Kai & Sesshomaru are alike because they both have triangle markings on their faces.

Kai:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sesshomaru:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:26 pm
Hmm.. Well, I'd love to say Mystel and Yami no Mariku through physical appearances, but my goodness, Mystel and Malik are pretty similar in personality. XD Or maybe I'm just thinking of voices? ^^; Hahaha, both their dubs suck. ._.

I also have to say Brooklyn and Tasuki from Fushigi Yuugi. My goodness, I saw a picture of Tasuki and... dear Lord. XD

Hiromi and Priss Asagiri from Bubblegum Crisis! ^^ The... hair. XD

*sighs and goes on* I also have to say Mao and Kurumi from Steel Angel Kurumi. Although again, that's mostly just in the hair. But the style, and the booooooobs... They both have enormous booooooobs.....

And finally, Rei and Chrno from Chrno Crusade. XD I swear, Rei is like the future version of Chrno. Wai!

<3 Roppie  

Roppie

McdohlBee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:36 pm
Rei and Chrono
and Duke and Mariam  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:08 pm
Hey, you know if you compair Tyson With Ash, they both have the same colored skin, same loud personality and so on, cool huh? also Kaiba and Kai are similar, too. both with in their names and there personalitys. ^_^  

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:26 pm
CHLOE FROM NOIR IS SO A REI! XD

Their Japanese voice actors are even the same <3  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash