Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Blood Feud (Accepting (neutral side full)/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:31 pm
(( geeze ppl dont wait on me i just have school evey damn day ^ ^ lol you guys have been maniacs on here ))
Shikaru glaanced at Puffie and sighed "Puffie you out rank me by small fraction you can go were you whant to i dont mind regardless, but i suppose you can come i dont realy mind there might be trouble though so im taking some of my strongest calming toxins im shure you recal how they can cause anyone to become instantly euphoric and how it stoped that little civil war we had in Carmen woods 3 months ago." he said with a matter of fact kinda of tone he didnt show that he enjoyed her clinging to his arm he knew she knew he liked it he just didnt like to show it he wasnt realy that much of the cuddley type anymore but he did quite enjoy her affectionate personality.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:44 pm
(Not my fault!)

Puffi grinned at him, turning around and walking backwards so she could face her friend. "Yup! I remember- the faces they made were hilarious!" She cooed. "And I think Mait and Sioko were there too. That reminds me, Sioko's been picking fights with some of the vampire hierarchy. He's taken down a couple generals so far. They always think he's gonna be like the young ones and blabber but he rips them to pieces mid-sentence~! It's so much fun to watch, isn't it~? And he said we can take credit so we can get further up~!" The albino giggled at that, twirling so her hair flared around her.  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:53 pm
Vondel smiled. "Its an honnor to meet Such a powerful succubus as yourself Sioko. And a plesure to meet one such as yourself Mait. I do recall once fighting for the Kilari clan at one point, helping them in small missions. It was an honnor as always." Vondel left out the part about how Trisha was fighting agenst him at the time and killed many of his clan untill their little contest was over. "You must excuse my rather..... rude sister. At times she doesn't take in account that her actions can.... well offend some very powerful people." Vondel smiled apoligeticaly at Mait and Sioko.

Trisha glared at her brother. She didn't like it when he tried to solve her problems. She could handle herself. She defiantly walked over to Sioko and Mait, leaning on their table mockingly. "If you and your race are so powerful, than why did we Vampires take your places so quickly? Maybe you are not as powerful as you think!" She leaned over the table, inches away from Sioko's face but was quickly shoved back by Vondel.

"Sister behave! You are not to speak like that to a Clan leader!"

Trisha only glared at Sioko but made no further move. She always did as Her brother said, no matter what it was.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:28 pm
Rota ran around in her wolf form, keeping an eye on the pups. She wasn't usually babysitting, but she was outvoted, so she wasn't invited to go out with the rest of the pack. She was happy to take care of the pups. Some of them really weren't much younger than she was when she stopped aging, making them difficult to deal with at times. It didn't take long though, to remind them why she was in charge. None of them could shift into a dragon.  

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:29 pm
Rota sighed and looked around. She counted the pups, and noticed one of the elder pups was missing. She shifted back into her human form and called for the boy. He was one of the troublemakers. Always running off. She snapped at the others to go inside and stay there while she searched. She shifted into a wolf and took off following his scent. She could hear voices and smelled vampires. She picked up the pace.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:53 pm
An intteruption to her anger came in the form of a small child. He ran into the bar with a mischivious smile. She never liked childeren, expecaly ones that caused trouble. Trisha flashed over to the boy and grabed him by the back of his neck. "What do you think your doing in this bar? Your not old enough. Go back home before you get hurt." Trisha gripped his neck a little harder before letting the child go.

Vondel grabbed his sister roughly, spinning her about. "What is wrong with you sister? Why are you acting so..... rudely to everyone lately?" Vondel was plainly baffeled as she backed down and offered no resistance. She seemed to be ashamed and truely sorry for her actions.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:58 pm
Rota shifted suddenly and caught the frightened pup in her arms. "You know better than to run away like that. You could have been caught by a vampire. They would force you to shift and skin you for your pelt youngling." She smelled vampire on his neck and she felt her arms prickle. She sent him home at a sprint and walked into the bar to see just who had the nerve to put a hand on a child in her care.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:00 pm
Trisha's eyes flashed over to the woman that had the childs sent on her and forced herself not to growl. She was to be on her best behavior, not wanting to upset her brother any farther than was nessissary. Vondel did not pay much attention to the woman, busy trying to apologize for her rudeness.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:11 pm
Rota looked up to see that it was the female vampire who had touched the child. Her scent was unmistakable. She walked over and sat at the bar, looking the pair over. They had similarities like they were related in some way. The male was opologizing for something. His sister. She must be a piece of work. "Excuse me, I'd like to know just who thought it was a good idea to lay hands on a pup." As she spoke her eyes shifted from green to red.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:19 pm
Trisha couldn't help but glare at the woman. "I did. The child was not to be here and I mearly sent him on his way with a warning to mind his elders. Is that so bad?" She ignored the wanrning glance from her brother as his eyes locked on the the woman's also. He was tence wich bothered her. Vondel was never tence unless there was danger. Slowly Trisha moved into a defensive stance, positioning herself between the woman and a table.

Vondel kept his eyes locked on the woman's. He had no desire to fight but was more than willing to defend his rude sister, even if she deserved a good beating. "Now now, there will be no need to fight here. I am Vondel Zotura and over there is my sister Trisha. I will vouch for her that she did no harm to the child." He was trying to keep a fight from happening but the woman's eyes were still red.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:24 pm
Rota turned away and ordered some water. Her eyes turned purple and she growled darkly. "Excuse me if I don't believe in the good intention behind a vampire grabbing a young wolf's neck." She spat the words as though they burned her throat.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:35 pm
Vondel was offended, his eyes flashing dangorusly at the woman. But he kept his anger more in control than his sister. She was beyond words as her eyes turned a dark red with rage. Vondel had to actually grab her and restrain her arms from swinging at the woman. "Please do not provoke my sister. She is angery enough." He pushed Trisha out the door and glared hard at her, making Trisha calm down. "Go back to the inn and stay there untill I return. Order yourself a snack if you have to." Trisha didnt say anything as she stormed back to the inn and did just as Vondel told her. As she did, Vondel turned to the woman with an unfriendly look. "We may be Vampires but we deserve the same respect as anyone. Just because a war is going on agenst werewolves and Vampires dosent mean I as a person is evil. As for the child he is safe is he not?" Vondel let the question ring, as he stepped back to his table.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:42 pm
Rota turned toward the vampire. "I have seen many pups skinned alive by vampires who claimed to be of good heart. Do not lecture me young one. I may lose my temper with you." She hissed the last words, and got up as her teeth started to elongate and sharpen in the first signs of an involentary shift.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:53 pm
That was it, Vondel burst form him table to get right in the strange woman's face. "If me and my sister are so evil than why did we let him go? Why do I even bother being polite and keeping my sisters anger under control if we still get treated like evil mosters! I chose a different path from my kin and yet just by my race I am a moster." Vondel turned away abruptly flinging a chair out the window before he finely clamed down. "I am sorry for my rudeness. I am just tiared of being feared." Vondel sat back down and looked away deep in thought.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:02 pm
Rota stood up and looked at the strange vampire. "I do not fear you vampire. I know your kind. You haven't shared your blood with the vampires in the war. You don't have a side. But I can smell the blood on you and your sister. You fool no one." She turned on her heel and strode for the door. "If you so choose, you can see what it is like to be feared. Bite my neck, and you will understand why you are not old enough to lecture me on the innocence of vampires." She walked outside and shifted into a hawk to fly back to the pups.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff