Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:32 pm
sounds kinky.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:52 pm
Pixeliciousness
The lollercaust occured on something awful, where all furries where forced to wear golden stars of furvid and where continually restricted and limited in access and capacity, till all known and suspected furries where confined to a single forum that anyone but they could edit.

Then they shoved the furries into a small chamber and filled it with fail and perma-ban gas, until all the furries were sent to the banlands. Then the Allied Admins arrived, and forced the foul /b/atalion to surrender. The remaining furries then escaped to Gaia, where they were accepted :3.

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:58 pm
Sunegami
Any time I see the word "fursecution", I automatically tune out. Or stick around to watch what happens. >:3
User Image

hurh hurh hurh mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:56 pm
CodyDudeTm
Pixeliciousness
The lollercaust occured on something awful, where all furries where forced to wear golden stars of furvid and where continually restricted and limited in access and capacity, till all known and suspected furries where confined to a single forum that anyone but they could edit.

Then they shoved the furries into a small chamber and filled it with fail and perma-ban gas, until all the furries were sent to the banlands. Then the Allied Admins arrived, and forced the foul /b/atalion to surrender. The remaining furries then escaped to Gaia, where they were accepted :3.

You make me question my opinions of furries.  

F a w k s i

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:02 pm
F a w k s i
CodyDudeTm
Pixeliciousness

You make me question my opinions of furries.
I'm just curious as to when furries were "accepted" on Gaia because...

...well most of the ones I come across out in the forums are a lot easier to troll than to get along with, when the topic of being a furry actually comes up, to be perfectly honest.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:30 pm
CodyDudeTm
Pixeliciousness

I love you guys. X3

Cassidy Peterson
User Image

hurh hurh hurh mrgreen

YES. THIS. XD  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:54 pm
Sunegami
YES. THIS. XD
A blunt and shocking revelation about drama on teh interbuttz surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:13 pm
Cassidy Peterson
Sunegami
YES. THIS. XD
A blunt and shocking revelation about drama on teh interbuttz surprised

Fas-cinating. :O  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:47 am
I've always contended that 4chan has ALWAYS been full of furries all along and only the most clueless of the group considered them threats to humanity.

And I stay by that belief too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:07 pm
I've never been able to find anything appealing about Anon. The board layouts are displeasurable, and the content tends to be bland, and tasteless.

Admitedly, Gaian content is often not exactly the height of intellectual conversation, but I get most of that on bay12 or in guilds.

I think Anon, like everywhere else, is full of furries that just don't admit it, or draw light to it. I feel somewhat guilty in the NWN server I rp at that I never admit my furryhood, despite most of the staff there being velhemently furcist.

I guess that makes me a Self hating fur, or am I being Antfurmetic? Or maybe I just -hate- negative confrontations cause I'm a big wuss.  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

rah is cheesey

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:16 pm
uh, never heard about the lollercaust adn don wanna either  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:09 am
Pixeliciousness
I've never been able to find anything appealing about Anon. The board layouts are displeasurable, and the content tends to be bland, and tasteless.

Admitedly, Gaian content is often not exactly the height of intellectual conversation, but I get most of that on bay12 or in guilds.

I think Anon, like everywhere else, is full of furries that just don't admit it, or draw light to it. I feel somewhat guilty in the NWN server I rp at that I never admit my furryhood, despite most of the staff there being velhemently furcist.

I guess that makes me a Self hating fur, or am I being Antfurmetic? Or maybe I just -hate- negative confrontations cause I'm a big wuss.

Maybe you're just furgeting to tell them?

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:59 am
Furcist?

Well, I know I never talk about my furness on boards where I know they're anti-fur. Hell, a lot of these boards already have enough dirt to throw at me, I don't need to give them more ammo for their trollfests.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff