Meat sandwitch?
  Yeah
  Nah
  MUFFINS!!!
View Results

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:00 pm
RyanJakobi
Yeah, funny thing about Laird and Eastman. Their interactions with Palladium and the TMNT roleplay game went over much better than their later interactions with the TMNT cartoon and movies. Heck, they even did some comics for the sourcebooks.

It's also kinda funny to compare the original comics with the much more sanitized cartoon editions.

yeah thats true but one of the most current cartoon adaptions that was on WB and cartoon network wasent too bad it was fairly close to the orginal source matrial.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Ok my fellow furries if you are intrested in this GURPS game please Post your desired speices and I will make you a race template and balance it to the rest of your party :3 if you are something like a dragon or part vampire or demon you will have less starting points then the rest of the group that I will remind you of to keep everything even and fair  

tikiu1221

godhi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:35 am
tikiu1221
godhi
Af Mas
Yeah I only had bad experiences with BESM, unfortunately, especially when I went to Gen Con. That was horrible

My nickname for the system is BPSB, or "Big Price, Small Book."
As far as GURPS is concerned, the problem with any point-based system for character design is that certain species will be more expensive to build than others because of their inherent advantages. i.e. it will be more expensive to create a wolf than a mouse, as wolves have fangs, claws, exceptional scent and hearing, and thicker fur than in some game systems would count as armor while a mouse would have sharp teeth, exceptional hearing, a good sense of smell... and that's about it. So far the best game system I've found for roleplaying anthropomorphic characters is Ironclaw, which balances the natural instincts of the character as an animal versus their learned skills. Not only is it simple to play and learn, but it's one of the few game systems which actually emphasizes the "furriness" of the characters. Check it out!

Ive heard of it I dont know how its system runs but If I could get the books I would but the other system I know of is RIFTS and its orginal system game that is called TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES AND OTHER STRANGENESS it has rules for playing mutated animals aka Furries of all shapes en sizes it works well with the traditonal rifts game

Ironclaw is available from Sanguine Games and can be ordered through their web site:
Sanguine Games  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:07 am
godhi
tikiu1221
godhi
Af Mas
Yeah I only had bad experiences with BESM, unfortunately, especially when I went to Gen Con. That was horrible

My nickname for the system is BPSB, or "Big Price, Small Book."
As far as GURPS is concerned, the problem with any point-based system for character design is that certain species will be more expensive to build than others because of their inherent advantages. i.e. it will be more expensive to create a wolf than a mouse, as wolves have fangs, claws, exceptional scent and hearing, and thicker fur than in some game systems would count as armor while a mouse would have sharp teeth, exceptional hearing, a good sense of smell... and that's about it. So far the best game system I've found for roleplaying anthropomorphic characters is Ironclaw, which balances the natural instincts of the character as an animal versus their learned skills. Not only is it simple to play and learn, but it's one of the few game systems which actually emphasizes the "furriness" of the characters. Check it out!

Ive heard of it I dont know how its system runs but If I could get the books I would but the other system I know of is RIFTS and its orginal system game that is called TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES AND OTHER STRANGENESS it has rules for playing mutated animals aka Furries of all shapes en sizes it works well with the traditonal rifts game

Ironclaw is available from Sanguine Games and can be ordered through their web site:
Sanguine Games

yes but I engoy gurps alot more ive taken time to read the book and I dont have the money for any new books(witch is why I pirate pdfs yar) and Iron claw isent a very well known game if It was I would have pirated a copy already  

tikiu1221

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:08 am
Post your races please so I know who is playing so I dont need to spend time makeing every race under the four suns Just the ones we need for characters.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

tikiu1221

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:03 pm
I guess I'm game.

Race: Panther/feline
Attributes: Stealth, speed, strength
Class: Whatever uses elemental magic and a sword, like a ranger or elf  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:45 pm
Psycho Lee
I guess I'm game.

Race: Panther/feline
Attributes: Stealth, speed, strength
Class: Whatever uses elemental magic and a sword, like a ranger or elf

the class stuff your gunna do your self Im going to give you the basic rule book and the magic book and if I can find it the fantasy rule book after I make all the templates then you will have 48hrs to make your character with the rules  

tikiu1221

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:33 pm
Ok there is 1 player who is next!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:58 pm
mmmmm

Race: Wolf
Attributes: Strength, Defense, Stealth
class: Mage Warrior..or sooo

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:12 am
your gunna do your class stuff on your own I will build your race template  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:02 pm
wonder if this died. I don't see an email address for him to contact me.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers