[PRP] The Beginning and the End of All Things Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:51 pm
Kova was pretty glad that he was making his drum with the little female, he really had a feeing that he would be a little more uncomfortable doing this by himself. the other cub was very friendly and nice and well she made him feel a little more at home with the what they were doing, it also calmed his nerves about going out and going on this 'adventure'.

He started to arrange some shells to stick on the drum before looking at her. "We sure will!" He giggled before thinking he knew his mother had a pretty nice drum too, he would be proud if his looked just as awesome as hers. He really really enjoyed that idea. He was proud of his heritage but he knew it was him that mattered. He loved his family but he wanted to make himself different, he really wanted to pull something off and make an impact on the pride some how.

"I hope you do~" He laughed as he pushed the last shel on thinking about the drum he looked at her and nodded. "The pride does need some new pride members. Well... I can say that having some new blood is nice. He laughed then looked down at his paws. "I'm not that sure. I kind of want to bring some one back, I mean that would be nice..." He then shrugged before smiling at her. "But spending some time myself is very nice." He let out a laugh.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:54 pm
Nantale's eyes widened when Kova mentioned bringing back a new pride member. "Woooow. Bringing one back like… another lioness? Or a lion? That's so cool!" Why hadn't she thought of that? Kova was so smart! Making a mental note to ask her mother about who she could and couldn't bring back with her – maybe they could adopt her giant bird! – the little lioness went back to work on her drum. Just a little bit here and a little bit there aaaaand--

"There! Done!" Nantale announced, stepping back to admire her drum. "It's perfect! You're looks awesome too! You ready to put it in the circle? You ready?" The little brown cub bounced around her drum, clearly thrilled about the trip to the drum circle. "You ready? You ready? You ready?

Chibi Sheepcat

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces