Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
Juggalos in short supply in my home town. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Colour Me Horny

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:15 pm
Imfl Olcutee
Mommalette
Well if its anything like some places down in florida, its probably illigal to carry or represent the hatchet man. sad

WTF!? That shouldn't be right >_<

representin the hatchet IS illegal in the AZ.. gonk and i dont see why they have to do that anyway evil its what we like, so why make it illegal.?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:59 am
iiJuggalette_Qween
Imfl Olcutee
Mommalette
Well if its anything like some places down in florida, its probably illigal to carry or represent the hatchet man. sad

representin the hatchet IS illegal in the AZ.. gonk and i dont see why they have to do that anyway evil its what we like, so why make it illegal.?

Its considered gang related by the police  

Mommalette
Vice Captain

4,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mommalette
Vice Captain

4,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:01 am
iiJuggalette_Qween
Dante the Desert Coyote
Hypersanity
violent maniak
mmfwcl. what else can I say except "where's the Faygo!!!???"

Sadly.
There is no faygo in Maine.
At all anywaywhere.
I order it online.
They sell Faygo at the corner store by my dads. I get it every time I go there. I dont see to many Juggalo's/lette's here. I live in Henderson, NV so there isnt much MMFWCL here.

wow you got a store selling faygo near you.? thats tight. i gotta travel to a different city in Arizona to get mine.! crying

If you have an albersons around you, you have faygo.
They sell faygo for a dollar a bottle...
Dont believe me, go look for yourself.
but keep it secret, make it your secret faygo supply and dont tell your other homies... xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:04 am
Mad-Hatter_Robert
theres a lot of possers here in arairsville Ga

care to explain, tell me bout it...
*strikes a listing pose...* 4laugh  

Mommalette
Vice Captain

4,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Robert_Satsuma

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:44 am
there only people who claim they know about ICP and other Psychopathic Records artists but really know nothing about them but 1 or 2 songs  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:49 am
iiJuggalette_Qween
Imfl Olcutee
Mommalette

That's just bulcrap! Why make something like representing the hatchet illegal!?
I mean come on! It's not like you're purposely making people want to kill you by wearing it.
So some people take offense to the hatchet, big deal!! Let us represent ourselves with freedom!
Isn't that what America is?

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

*gets angry*  

Imfl Olcutee
Crew

Mommalette
Vice Captain

4,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:16 am
Mad-Hatter_Robert
there only people who claim they know about ICP and other Psychopathic Records artists but really know nothing about them but 1 or 2 songs

I know what you mean, like some guys up here will listen to the same song by ICP and thats it...
One guy I knew who claimed to be a juggalo told me he doesnt like Twiztid, I mean you can have your own opinion but Twiztid?...
How can you not love them?!... crying
I know I do.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:41 am
Mommalette
Mad-Hatter_Robert

I know what you mean, like some guys up here will listen to the same song by ICP and thats it...
One guy I knew who claimed to be a juggalo told me he doesnt like Twiztid, I mean you can have your own opinion but Twiztid?...
How can you not love them?!... crying
I know I do.

OMG twiztid is the s**t really who would not like them  

iNightmareChild

Juggalo-Aies
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:39 pm
Homie-free in Lousiana. I can't find them anywhere. Back in Texas I found them everywhere. Usually every other person in my home town.
Haterade against Twiztid is JUST wrong. They music might be abit... twisted. But OH WELL, Its ******** awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:58 pm

There's no fam around here either.
            I mean there is where I use to live, but not here.
            Left and right I have people asking me about my hatchetman and then asking what a Juggalo is.
            It makes me sad. =[

`Gay Barbie Doll

Juggalo-Aies
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:26 pm
I know the feeling. Been here for six years. Homie-less. I've roamed and hunted. I found a guy who likes the music and kinda understands where it comes from.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:25 pm
Florida sucks in my opinion. Where I live I can't find hardly any homies. We got some but barely.  

The Lost Desperado

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

violent maniak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:25 pm
looks like we all lack homies all over america... at least we got gaia to feel that MMFWCL... keep sending the love we all need it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:12 pm
violent maniak
looks like we all lack homies all over america... at least we got gaia to feel that MMFWCL... keep sending the love we all need it.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE POET.! xD lol but your so right with that. gaia kind of unites us i guess 3nodding  

Colour Me Horny

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200

Juggalo-Aies
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:59 am
I have eliminated half of Louisiana... Juggalo/lette free. I went through like twenty some odd towns and found no clowns no where. I's a Lonely mutha facko !!!!!! I's iz gonna go insane... more so than I already am!  
~Juggalo Army~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff