Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Roleplaying
Academy (for training /Sparring) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowstalker4589

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:29 pm
"Hmm" He looked her over. She was reletively muscled, and was fast enough to hold her own against Hakkeji. She'll do. "If you're not some stupid trainee, I want you to go with us. I'm leading the mission. We'll be going from the mist village to the leaf, and protecting the Military general, as well as the Ambassador. Think you can handle it?" He said, without a moment of sarchasm.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:35 pm
"I can definately handle it," Akemi said, rolling her eyes at the mention of the words 'stupid trainee'. "I come from the leaf village."  

TheFemalePhantomhive

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Shadowstalker4589

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:49 pm
"A word of warning. Hakkeji won't like your coming. Just watch your back around him. He's easy to hold a grudge." Kisuke said, leaving the training grounds.

OOC: This mission will continue in the new topic that either I or Hisakata anei will create tomorrow. Goodnight All!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:49 am
((Ok, I'll post my response in the thread))  

TheFemalePhantomhive

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Conventioneer 300

iAssassinSteve

Interesting Fatcat

2,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:31 am
[Can anyone train here?]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:46 pm
im here  

Tyry25

3,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Shadowstalker4589

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:25 pm
Hakkeji jumped back down the trees, heading towards the training area used by konoha. It would be crowded, maybe, but he would "Train" with anyone stupid enough to bother him.

OOC: DONT ASK FOR SOMEONE TO TRAIN WITH U! POST A CHARACTER DOING SO, THEN PM SOMEONE!!!! ugh...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:46 pm
As Akiko walked through the academy doors she looked and Hakkeji, Walking over to him she bent over in front of him "Hey, Remember me?"  

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

Shadowstalker4589

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:42 pm
Hakkeji looked back at the girl and glanced at her. It was the kid from the last mission. He kicked up and threw a kendo stick at her. "I remember that we weren't done here." He kicked up another stick and held it in his hands. "Prepare yourself."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:38 pm
Akiko caught the stick with ease and stared at him, "Um, Done? We never started, Are you okay?"
By the looks of it Akiko could already tell that this dude meant serious business, "I was just saying hi"

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

Shadowstalker4589

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:30 pm
OOC: Oh, whups, wrong character! SORRY!!!!

Hakkeji looked at the girl more closely. It wasn't the same one he'd fought earlier. No matter, he thought pulling his sword up, the tip just reaching his eyes. "I will only use kendo-style moves. Are you prepared?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:15 pm
Dropping the kendu stick Akiko stood in a fighting stance, "sure, why not?"
She cautiously walked up to the boy without doing anything, with her fists up and her legs alert.

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

Shadowstalker4589

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:14 pm
Hakkeji grinned and muttered "Release 30%." Then he swept the kendo stick up in blinding speed and brought it down to bear on the girl's head.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:34 pm
[Wait, what do you mean by bear? Did you hit my head? Press it against my head? or Just rested it on my head?]  

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

Shadowstalker4589

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:50 pm
OOC: I swung it down on your head. It is spelled bear with another meaning then the furry grizzly beast.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff