Submit

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:47 am
I don't think my score was very good, but in my defence, the fact that I had a time limit on the questions made me stress out!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:17 pm
's alright. iq tests arent really valid unless they are certified or something. i think for an iq test to really mean something you have to schedule it in and pay for it etc. like an SAT (not sure though)  

themagikat

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:56 pm
spooky_sez
I don't think my score was very good, but in my defence, the fact that I had a time limit on the questions made me stress out!

You know I had that problem also. I did the questions and gave my anwsers an then I went a seconed time and reviewed the ones I wasn't sure of and changed my anwsers. Knowing that there was a time limit on a bunch of questions did make me freak out more then I really should have though.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:08 pm
Ghastly time limit.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:24 pm
[quote="WEird IQ people]Dear Austin,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 113

Austin's taken stuff like this, the time limit is supposed to stress you, or force you to think logically, half the questions would take a while, so go wih what seems logical without thinking too much. That or find shortcuts.
One that makes a few of those go faster is knowing that the sum of an even amount of odd numbers is always an even number.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:31 am
Mine was 118, it that suppose to be bad.  

x..Deadly Whispers..x

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:44 pm
133, not that it matters in the least. it's the heart, and not the mind, which is the true measure of a person.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:15 pm
Seeing as I do not believe the scores on these tests are important, I choose not to disclose my score. That said, I have a question about number 18.

Quote:
By removing seven letters from the word, "motherhood," the word, "home," can be formed.

Obviously this is false (motherhood has 10 letters, removing seven would leave you with three). My question is this, if the question were rewritten with "seven" replaced by "six," would the answer be true or false? I think it would be true, but the question is rather vague as to if the letters could be rearranged.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Jasta

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:37 am
Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 143

Was a child genius at high school... lol. This isn't an acurate IQ test, but it' is a good measure of your ability to think under pressure, and quickly, as you have time deducted if you take more than 20 seconds to answer one question - so there is an average time it's supposed to take you - the faster you complete it, the higher your score.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:06 am
hmmm my IQ is 80 sweatdrop i am stupid! rofl and if any body has a problem with it you can suck my c**k but hey i dont have one eek ! hehehe sucks to be you then! mrgreen 4laugh ninja blaugh  

Owassakii_Tashi

DieiNoctis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:03 pm
Last time I took an IQ test I was ten, I do beleive I got a 142. Don't know if it's gone up or down since then, but I really don't care to find out. It's not how much brainpower you have, it's how you use it. You could be completly average, but if you work your hardest then you have a much better chance at doing something great than the egotistical genious down the lane.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:14 pm
agh i got 112...... xp  

Coltslayer

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:47 pm
A 149... I doubt this test is very accurate... But ah well.

I was entertained for 5 minutes. 's why I took the test to begin with.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:18 pm
125, but not according to this test. according to some real s**t test I've taken a few years ago. And according to this test, anything above 135 is doubtful.  

BadNickyBad

glitteryvaux

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:28 pm
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out