ChrystalAngelous

Melodious Lover

9,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:30 am
User Image

An amazing life.... Is the one you lead to the fullest. The time you spend, spent wisely.

I do it because its like mega fun! XD But seriously, I did it because it defined my character more as a person. And as someone previously stated it gives me more of a mature feeling and what not.

And the people your with, are for you for the better. Don't let life take advantage of you. You take full advantage of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:22 pm
Because it makes it look pretty and not sloppy. And alot of people forget what the character looks like and don't wanna go back and forth to the profiles trying to describe the person...So we just post a picture in each post. ^_^ And making the size smaller for some reason makes it look better than regular size.

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Moonbeam Vixen

Moonbeam Vixen

Intellectual Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:30 pm
Because it helps to inform people who your chara is and what they look like. Because not all people are going to memorize all the profiles, and most don't just rp with one or two other characters, not everyone have good memories or memory space to waste on memorizing what all the characters look like.

It also shows how organized you are.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:09 pm
It gives you a feel of what your character is all about. Like with quotes and color. like if you had red and skulls all over your pretty post you kinda know that the character is evil. If you put pictures with it, it helps picture what the write is talking about and its just fun.

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

Role Plays - No RPing here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas