Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:55 pm
"God, those two are always late" E' started to walk to the entrance of the village, when he heard something in his head... "Look for the rose, is the key"... he look everywere to see who talked to him, but nobody was near, until he heared a shout:

"E'-kun, you're always so punctual" said Kaylen when she arrived runing at the entrance, "And you two are always too late, but I know it is always that baka's fault", he said pointing to S', that was just coming closer.

"Who do you called baka, you teme?" said S' pointing E' with a very angry face...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:59 pm
The female demon soon came to a forest"What do I seek...is there more to my dreadful life?"She asked herself, feeling as if every footfall was taking her to her doom. The demon had a harsh life so she never exspected any good to come from her actions.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:19 pm
"Ok, so we are almost near the wave country, lets open the scroll..." Kaylen took it out of her handbag and untied it.

Hunters:
I, the emperor, drecrete that you have been choosen for a dangeorus mission, you must get back the redguard gem, it is important that we get back that weapon, it must be located somewere in the wave country, you have to figure out the rest.

"Man, i really hate riddles" S' was walking when he felt another precense, in another place, really, really far..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:07 pm
Aka groaned and looked up as the midday sun beat down on her body. She closed her eyes away from the bright sun and sat down on the ground with a sigh."No wonder all demons usually stay in those dark cities...I can't take this heat..."  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:35 pm
*after the arguement between ryoku and yumi, ryoku went to his secret hiding place*
ryoku: *sigh* that yumi....... -lays down- there're some days that i wish i could understand her...... hm then again then i'd become something like her *kringes at the mere thought* oh boy that'll give me nightmares for weeks  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:38 am
Name: Yuki Aleban
Village: Kigel Amatist
Appereance:User Image
She is a: Half-Demon, Half-Human
Personality: Shes a quiet,shy and cries easily, but when she gets to a battle, she becomes a killing machine, that can hardly be stopped, with few exceptions. Either end of the battle, true friend or true love can seize her bloodlust
Jutsus or techniques: she's ice style fighter, her favorite attacks are IceBall Throw, Frozen Impaler and Minus 200 Celsius Death Arena
Weapons: FrostSmithed Scythe, her only memento of her dead brother
Bio: Born into a famous mercenary family, taken from her family by demons, forced to take demonic powers by her demon lords and lost her brother, when he tried to rescue her. Even though she is a demon, she still has lot of memories from her family, especially her brother, Cecil, whose scythe she has as a memento of her brother. As she works for the demons who took her from her family, she tries to find a way to escape from their clutches, and find a way to take her demonic powers from her body  

Yuki CrossKuranKiriyu

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yuki CrossKuranKiriyu

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:59 am
"Will i ever be able to get away from here" Yuki thought in her mind, as she walked down the streets of Kigel Amatist. All the other demons and half-demons watched her, some angrily, some with guilt.

"It's her, the Daughter of the "FrostSlice" Aleban..." Yuki heard from an cafetarian's table, where few Kigel Amatist's citizen were talking. "what is that mudblooded doing here?" another citizen said. "Actually, i heard that she got her powers from the great lord Mizuneki... what did he think while he did that..." third whispered.

Eventhough they talked by whispering, Yuki heard all what they said. She started walking faster, holding her tears.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:56 pm
"So, lets enter" S' started runing until he reached the entrance gate, the place had changed alot since they have defeated Gato, it looked so peacefull...

"Hey, stop runing, we dont have a reason to do that" E' told him jut before he arrived, the Kaylen.

"Come on, i really hate to wait and you know that" S' started to walk inside the village,  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:02 pm
"So, lets go to the castle" Kaylen started to walk, after like 10 minutes they reached another great gate, it ooked enormus, so they entered.

"Wow, this place really changed alot" E' said as he walked by the garden, it looked beautifull with all those roses... he stopped walking.

"Hey, start walking, or shall i kick you so you can walk again?" S' told him so he continued his way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:10 pm
When Yuki got away from the main streets of Kigel Amatis, she cried quietly. "Mother... Father... *sob*... Cecil..." she cried for sometime, then suddenly, she heard voice in her head

"Stop crying you little baby... i need you, come to my office... and be quick with it!!!".

It was Mizuneki, the demon lord that had captured Yuki, forced her to take Demonic Powers and the one who killed her brother, Cecil.

"Ri... Right away, Master..."

she started to walk towards a small street, while remembering her past, when she had someone who cared about her  

Yuki CrossKuranKiriyu

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yuki CrossKuranKiriyu

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:21 pm
When she got to the little street, she walked few steps forward, stopped, and stood there for a while. after 5 minutes, a portal was formed right in front of her. she walked into the portal.

a bit later, she was standing at a dark room, where only lights were two spotlights, one that was above her, and another that lighted Mizuneki's table, but the Demon Lord himself was siting in his chair, back towards Yuki

"so.... you came after all..." Mizuneki started with low, intimitading voice
"y..yes, master Mizuneki"
"ahh, so you are finally learning, thats a good sign"
"what is your assingment Master" Yuki asked with her little, shy voice

Mizuneki was quiet for awhile, then he threw a paper to Yuki

"that's your assingment, read it, you'll be equipted after that" he said with his low voice, though this time it was rather annoyed than intimitading  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:21 pm
"You're highness, konoha hunters had arrived" said a knight to the emperor, "let them enter, i need to see them" he ordered.

"Emperor" the 3 of them bow, "Konoha hunters, always helping the others, i need your help more than ever now" they stand up and listened the man.

"We need you to enter the demonic realm and bring back the redguard gem, its very important to us" S' sighed, he looked down and told him:

"Then why dont you send your hunters?, we know you have some, and also why didnt you told us earlier?", "Watch your mouth young hunter, we dont want to split you into 2" a guard told S'.  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:22 pm
Name: Oichi Hotaru
Village biggrin evil aharo
Appereance:User Image
She is a: half demon
Personality: she acts as nice as she could to people but always happens to say the opposite in her mind. People think of her as a nice girl who doesn't do bad things. But in fact it's the opposite when people know her well enough she could be cruel and merciless to everyone and only care for herself
Jutsus or techniques: Dark techniques, sendou no uta (song of death) Heru chou (hell butterfly)
Weapons: Reverence A whip
Bio: Oichi was born from an unknown Lineage. She use to be a demon hunter. But got sunken into the darkness and turned into a demon.When she is in her demon side she loves to see people get hurt and laughs at their pain. When she is alone she feels painful. When she is angry she takes it out on innocent people. when she thinks no one is looking at her her expression turns into a sorrowed expression.Her regular self is the opposite. She usually doesn't turn to her demon form unless a powerful amount of chakra is near  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:25 pm
Oichi walked around the streets on Devil Aharo. Her face as calm as the sky. As she passed by others the would glance at her and her expression completely changed as she smiled softly at them.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yuki CrossKuranKiriyu

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:36 pm
After reading her assingment, Yuki lifted her head a little

"Master... is this really ne... necessary?"
"what do you mean by that....?" Mizuneki asked with angry voice
"I... I mean... not to say anything against you... but... these are innocent people, they havent done anything to yo..."

Mizuneki turned his chair around and slammed his hands to his table, scaring Yuki a little.

"innocent.... INNOCENT!!!! YOU SAY THAT THEY ARE INNOCENT????"
"n... no, i didnt mean it that way..." Yuki said with her little voice, though she was crying a little at the same time, so it sounded like a little girls voice.

Mizuneki started to cooldown a bit, then he instantly teleported right next to Yuki, with his face being covered by a hood

"Yuki, listen to me. Those people are responsible for us demons not to be able to take the worlds 2000 years ago... you might have been human before, but you are demon now... and you WILL do what I command... got it?"

Yuki was quiet for sometime, but she was able to get the words out of her throat

"Yes... my master Mizuneki"
"good..." Mizuneki answerd.
"Now... go, you'll be equipted at your room"
"yes.... master..."

As Yuki walked out of the room, Mizuneki watched her, like she had a plague. then he turned around and started to speak

"Remember, you must watch, that she'll do nothing stupid... now go"
"Yes, my Lord Mizuneki" shadowy figure said, then he vanished  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas