Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Past Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Believe in past life
  Yes
  No
  I Know mine
View Results

GoddessAttuned

Mind-boggling Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:57 pm
Hmm no I would have to admit I do not know of my past lives, nor do I find myself compelled to dwelves into them at all.
I do consider reincarnation to be part of my understanding and comprehension but I have no drive to look into my past lives.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:39 pm
Yanueh
Kuroshikaru
Just about everyone has a past life, only about one in a trillion don't.

Impressive statistic. What evidence is there to support it?

Well I have met one person out of the tons that I have met that was a new spirit. Sometimes spirits arn't reborn but are stuck to do something that they can only do while in spirit form. Thus a new spirit has to be made to take the place of the spirit in the world. There is more incoming spirit than out going so some have to be made also for that reason. Oh and sorry it took so long for me to reply.  

Kuroshikaru

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:17 am
Kuroshikaru
Yanueh
Kuroshikaru

Well I have met one person out of the tons that I have met that was a new spirit. Sometimes spirits arn't reborn but are stuck to do something that they can only do while in spirit form. Thus a new spirit has to be made to take the place of the spirit in the world. There is more incoming spirit than out going so some have to be made also for that reason. Oh and sorry it took so long for me to reply.

What makes you so sure about this? Why make one to go in one's place, if it was meant for that person in the first place? And then what happens to that new soul, Does it just drop off the earth or feed off the person's future reincarnations as punishment for falling off the path and staying in spirit form? Why must they be replaced? Do they ever get back on track? sad These are the questions swimming in my skull at the moment. Yet..

I know a few New Agers that believe something along these lines, Which I find fascinating and somewhat comforting.

The few that I talk to believe that Souls start as spark from the "Creator source" a long time ago. This source was full of great energy and full of love, Some even say we are here to experiance for the Creator Source and when we learn all we can on this earth we either mold into this source or we reach a God-like state where we get our own existance to rule over. My personal favorite version is after we learn all we can, we stay with our other enlightened brothers or sisters and help guide other's to enlightenment until we are all whole and move to something else to start the cycle of enlightenment again on other planets.

Anyways, Aparently we choose our carnation, We choose our challenges and tasks that at that time seemed like a good idea to help us learn what we need to learn in that life. The souls that we clustered with in our past life {Good friends, Family, Loved ones in general that are not going to reincarnate until you get back so they can have their turn on earth to learn. Like leap frog.} can take on the task as our Guardian Angel or Spirit Guide to help push us along the path. They are assigned to us and it is their job to make sure we do not stray. Sometimes, it is just an enlightened one that is assigned to us with no relation to us.

People who commit suicide or commit harsh deeds, stay at a lower level until they heal from the tragedies of life and can reincarnate to start the lesson over again.

Er.. I keep getting off track..

Anyways! The reason so many are being born now is to witness a big change. We asked to bare witness and should be honored that we are. This change is called "the age of Aquarius", in which great love and connection will be experianced. Our vibrations will become hightened and take us to this change, This new Age. But new souls are created, But this is the first time they have been speckled into the mix of older souls. But these new souls are not like the rest, They have been gifted with higher vibrations so that they can help speed up this change in us.

I hope that makes sense.. It's a bit late here and I should be in bed. xd

Short version of all this, The buldge of souls is because of the upcoming Age of Aquarius. No one is left behind or replaced, They stay behind to either be healed or help those on earth as Guides. The new souls are here to help lead us into the new age, It happens at every transition apparently.

It's a bit different, But it has that leap frog effect like yours does. I like it. 3nodding

Sorry if I typed too much. I got excited. ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:17 am
Kuroshikaru
Yanueh
Kuroshikaru

There are six billion people on this world. The "tons of people" you've met aren't even a drop in the bucket. Meeting even just one out of the tiny sample you've met should be a clue that the odds are slightly higher than one in a trillion.  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

Kuroshikaru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:07 am
Namikikyo
Kuroshikaru
Yanueh
Kuroshikaru

What makes you so sure about this? Why make one to go in one's place, if it was meant for that person in the first place? And then what happens to that new soul, Does it just drop off the earth or feed off the person's future reincarnations as punishment for falling off the path and staying in spirit form? Why must they be replaced? Do they ever get back on track? sad These are the questions swimming in my skull at the moment.

They don't dissapear nor do they loose their spot. They have something else that they must do before going on to their next life. Sometimes we do have to give up our existance for another to live. As spirits get to old for this place and can't or wont learn anymore on this plant and in this ralme then they must be move to another place. For that they need permison to do so.

They must do something that proves they are worthy to move on and then they must give up something that is important for that would tie them to this ralme and cause the gate inbetween to not close. I hope that I don't get introuble for telling you this. sweatdrop OH well everyone must learn and I'm just a teacher. Although it is hard to explain things to people that don't know me nore understand me very well. So in other words I'm sorry for not making my self clear on what I ment.

There is no destruction but there can be a union, not of spirits inless one wishes and the other agrees, but of energy. The more energy the more power to defet the Geat Dark Ones. Evil gets the energy also from their followers. If I'm evil or good is up to you to decide but I find my self nutral in a chaotic way. I hope this helps to explain. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:17 am
Yanueh
Kuroshikaru
Yanueh
Kuroshikaru

There are six billion people on this world. The "tons of people" you've met aren't even a drop in the bucket. Meeting even just one out of the tiny sample you've met should be a clue that the odds are slightly higher than one in a trillion.

Sorry for the double post but its hard to quote to people (Is there even a way to do that??? confused ) But anyways, I have been in and out of other worlds, times, and even dimension. I've also talked to spirits and those that are higher up than that. I have been punnished for things that I have done but I will one day gain them back (Which I hope will be when I fully awaken sweatdrop I haven't leavitated in almost 12 years stressed crying ) . That is getting on a different subject but I have tried to calculat it all but I may be off a little bit. in stead of a million it may be 69 million to one... I'll have to ask again or read it in the books and see what I get... I thinkk that I might have inluded spirits from other ralmes also having their first life here... Hmmm... IDK... xp

But I do wanna make this one poin clear

Under no curcumstances am I trying to get people off of their path or make them think that their path is completely wrong... I'm just speaking of what I know / was told and doing what I belive is wright even if Master Cha (pronounced like K) tells to try another way. I'm doing both.

Kuroshikaru

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:29 am
Kuroshikaru

They don't dissapear nor do they loose their spot. They have something else that they must do before going on to their next life. Sometimes we do have to give up our existance for another to live. As spirits get to old for this place and can't or wont learn anymore on this plant and in this ralme then they must be move to another place. For that they need permison to do so.

What made you come to this conclusion?

Quote:
They must do something that proves they are worthy to move on and then they must give up something that is important for that would tie them to this ralme and cause the gate inbetween to not close.

How can they do this in Spirit? What would be considered worthy?

Quote:
I hope that I don't get introuble for telling you this. sweatdrop

Why would get into trouble for telling me this? What will hurt you?

Quote:
OH well everyone must learn and I'm just a teacher.

What qualifies you as a teacher? What makes you so sure what you're teaching is true?

Quote:
Although it is hard to explain things to people that don't know me nore understand me very well. So in other words I'm sorry for not making my self clear on what I ment.

You're doing just fine.

Quote:
There is no destruction but there can be a union, not of spirits inless one wishes and the other agrees, but of energy. The more energy the more power to defet the Geat Dark Ones. Evil gets the energy also from their followers. If I'm evil or good is up to you to decide but I find my self nutral in a chaotic way. I hope this helps to explain. xd

Who are the Great Dark Ones? What defines Good and Evil to you {Or rather, What makes one Good or Evil}?

What makes you neutral and the rest of us fall into a catagory of Good or Evil?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:41 am
Kuroshikaru

But I do wanna make this one poin clear

Under no curcumstances am I trying to get people off of their path or make them think that their path is completely wrong... I'm just speaking of what I know / was told and doing what I belive is wright even if Master Cha (pronounced like K) tells to try another way. I'm doing both.

Believe me, I don't think you have to worry about that. wink People here are pretty happy with their paths.

Namikikyo

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:32 am
Kuroshikaru
Under no curcumstances am I trying to get people off of their path or make them think that their path is completely wrong... I'm just speaking of what I know / was told and doing what I belive is wright even if Master Cha (pronounced like K) tells to try another way. I'm doing both

Then I think it would be better that you state that you believe it to be X, instead of saying that it is X.

Personally, given how often spiritual entities contradict each other on rather important matters, I'm not inclined to believe something simply because it came from a spiritual entity, even if it did seem like a nice one.

Some people are still out on whether past lives are even past lives at all, or whether they might be memories someone has inadvertently yanked from somewhere else, possibly the hypothetical collective consciousness. What leads people to suspect this is that some children's memories came from people who were very much alive well after they were born... or from people who never existed at all. This is a possibility that I cannot rule out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:37 pm
Namikikyo
Kuroshikaru

Quote:
What made you come to this conclusion?

I was told this and remember this from long ago and by being that is the begining.

Quote:
They must do something that proves they are worthy to move on and then they must give up something that is important for that would tie them to this ralme and cause the gate inbetween to not close.

Quote:
How can they do this in Spirit? What would be considered worthy?

Spirits are still able to manifest themselfs on the physical plane oneway or another. They may even save an important life. Everyone has something that is most dear to us. To some it is a bond with someone and to others it is their knowledge, power, ect. They must give up what means the most to the Dimensional Witch. She will then allow passage.

Quote:
I hope that I don't get introuble for telling you this. sweatdrop

Quote:
Why would get into trouble for telling me this? What will hurt you?

Quote:
OH well everyone must learn and I'm just a teacher.

Quote:
What qualifies you as a teacher? What makes you so sure what you're teaching is true?

I was told by some of the oldest beings and even have memories from that past that support this.

Quote:
Although it is hard to explain things to people that don't know me nore understand me very well. So in other words I'm sorry for not making my self clear on what I ment.

Quote:
You're doing just fine.

Thank you very much.

Quote:

Quote:
Who are the Great Dark Ones? What defines Good and Evil to you {Or rather, What makes one Good or Evil}?

They are an ancient group of shadow dwelers that want nothing more than to controll or destroy all. most people that side themselfs with the Dark Ones or told that they will gain untold power, welth, and anything else that they wish. They are as old as the Celestial Ones and not even all of the "Seven Demon Lords" wirten in some religons put togeather can even touch the power of one of the Great Dark Ones and they are but magets compared to the Great Dark Ones. What I believe altimately decieds good or evil is the side that you will fight on. Power and controll or Salvation and freedom. It is your choice.

Quote:
What makes you neutral and the rest of us fall into a catagory of Good or Evil?

I never said that noone else could be neutral But I will have to make a choice when the time comes. Unlike most people I also stive to find the balance with in both sides by putting black magic and white magic togeather to form a grey magic. I still follow the Wiccan Reed but then when it says Do what you wish but change noones will (Or something like that) I ask why not? I bend rules as far as they will stretch without breaking them. I will also at times cause something to happen that will unleash a seires of events that may seem just like some odd events that when traced back it is all connected. That is What makes me Chaotic Neutral. I am sorry for the misunderstanding.  

Kuroshikaru

Kuroshikaru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:39 pm
Yanueh
Kuroshikaru
Under no curcumstances am I trying to get people off of their path or make them think that their path is completely wrong... I'm just speaking of what I know / was told and doing what I belive is wright even if Master Cha (pronounced like K) tells to try another way. I'm doing both

Then I think it would be better that you state that you believe it to be X, instead of saying that it is X.

Personally, given how often spiritual entities contradict each other on rather important matters, I'm not inclined to believe something simply because it came from a spiritual entity, even if it did seem like a nice one.

Some people are still out on whether past lives are even past lives at all, or whether they might be memories someone has inadvertently yanked from somewhere else, possibly the hypothetical collective consciousness. What leads people to suspect this is that some children's memories came from people who were very much alive well after they were born... or from people who never existed at all. This is a possibility that I cannot rule out.

Sorry about this its just how I say things. I usualy talk to people that know me and understands what I mean like what I say is truth others may not believe but I do thus it is my truth but what you believe is your truth. So when you think about it then isn't truth always changing?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:08 pm
Kuroshikaru
I still follow the Wiccan Reed but then when it says Do what you wish but change noones will (Or something like that) I ask why not? I bend rules as far as they will stretch without breaking them. I will also at times cause something to happen that will unleash a seires of events that may seem just like some odd events that when traced back it is all connected. That is What makes me Chaotic Neutral. I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

I sumbit that one cannot follow advice if one doesn't properly know it.

The Rede is "An' it harm none, do as ye will". Nothing about being a rule there - rede means advice. And all it advises is that one may freely do what is not harmful. It is by no means a law, or even a tenet of Wicca, as the creation of Wicca predates the appearance of the Rede. There's nothing in there about other people's free will, either.

You are not a roleplaying character. Real life has no lines to toe, or alignment rules to bend, in regards to one's personal morality.
If you wish to say you are an amoral and thoughtless person who does what he wants on a whim, without regard for others, then say that. Not everyone is going to be able to get that from "Chaotic Neutral". And if you don't understand that that is what a Chaotic Neutral character is, then you don't properly understand alignment in AD&D.

No-one here has any obligation to agree with your UPG-based beliefs on reincarnation, spirits, 'Celestial Ones', demons, 'dimensional witches', past life memories, or whatever else you have. It's very nice that you believe it, but we don't and can't share that gnosis with you.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:19 am
Kuroshikaru
Sorry about this its just how I say things. I usualy talk to people that know me and understands what I mean like what I say is truth others may not believe but I do thus it is my truth but what you believe is your truth. So when you think about it then isn't truth always changing?

They are not your truths. They are your beliefs.

Actual truth never changes. On the other hand, beliefs do, and this is often a good thing, especially if it's because new data has become available.

Quote:
I was told by some of the oldest beings and even have memories from that past that support this.

How do you know that those beings are truly what they claim to be? How do you know that your past life memories are truly past life memories? Really think about it. So far, a lot of your reasoning has been quite circular.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:48 pm
I know a couple of mine. I remember one death, killed for being a witch. Go figure razz  

Unusual Inescapable Me

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:39 pm
SexyVampireStalker
I know a couple of mine. I remember one death, killed for being a witch. Go figure razz

...which in all likelihood means you were killed because you were unpopular, or someone wanted something you had.

Killing 'witches' in the Middle Ages had far more to do with envy and greed, than any actual witchcraft. Most accused 'witches' were only accused by people hoping to end their own torture, and earn a quick death, rather than a long drawn-out one.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games