4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 43

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:05 pm
PsychoAce56
Neko-Yousei
PsychoAce56
You guys keep saying that it is wrong for Sesshy and Rin to be together and yet you say that you like Inuyasha and Kagome as a couple. Okay Kagome is 15 or 16 somewhere around there and Inuyasha is like what, around 60's or something, its basically the same concept. So it really isn't all that wrong if you look at it that way. I agree though I see Sesshy as more of a father type to Rin, but I would never shoot down the chance of her falling in love with him as she grows older.

THANK YOU, ACE!
The exact concept I was trying to explain, but Ace did a much better job. 3nodding

I'm a HUGE Inuyasha fan^^" I love to explain things about this show because I have much Lurv for it XP If people didn't notice the age difference between Kagome and Inuyasha then I am very worried right now ^^;

Seriously! I mean, Inu-chan's gotta be over 100...I gotta get the stats from someone I know~ ninja
This has me wondering! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:07 pm
Well I am pretty sure that Inu-Yasha was around 17 or 18 when he was dating Kikyou, and then he spent 50years to the tree so he is at least around 67 or 68, somewhere around there if not older.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

thief_larka129

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:22 am
Rin and him(cant spell his name) are not really a couple but I think when Rin gets older they could be a couple. heart i like that idea. scream And Inuyasha is not 60.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:57 pm
Just exactly how old do you think Inuyasha is then?

Profile:

Name Inuyasha
Category Good Guys
Age 17-18 (excludes the 50 years he was pinned to the tree)
Weapon Claws, Tetsusaiga
Special Features Straight forward, easily irritated, naiive
Description Inuyasha, the main star of the anime is half demon, half human. He possesses a human heart but strong demon like claws and strength. 50 years ago, he tried to obtain the Shikon stone, which can turn him into a full demon, but was stopped by the maiden who protects the stone: Kikyo.

Therefore I prove my point, he is 67 or 68 years old.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:29 pm
thief_larka129
Rin and him(cant spell his name) are not really a couple but I think when Rin gets older they could be a couple. heart i like that idea. scream And Inuyasha is not 60.

Uh, yeah. At least 60. What's your problem? Don't like older men?
lol ~ohohohohohohohohoho~ lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:41 pm
Kagome123163
i like kagome & inuyasha
me too they try to hide the fact they like each other in the t.v show XD SIT BOY!!!!  

IIxBunnyBxII

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:19 pm
Neko-Yousei
thief_larka129

XP  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:21 pm
Demonic_Rikku518
Kagome123163
i like kagome & inuyasha
me too they try to hide the fact they like each other in the t.v show XD SIT BOY!!!!

That part is quite funny, specially all the times with the SIT BOY, I remember all of those episodes, they are all so great!! Specially when it was during the cultural festival and Inuyasha came with them to it! It was so great.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:01 am
PsychoAce56
Demonic_Rikku518
Kagome123163
i like kagome & inuyasha

That part is quite funny, specially all the times with the SIT BOY, I remember all of those episodes, they are all so great!! Specially when it was during the cultural festival and Inuyasha came with them to it! It was so great.

Another reason why I hate dubs. Kagome doesn't actually say "sit, boy", she just says "osuwari", which is just "sit".
I think the entire thing is funnier in Japanese because you can say"osuwari" (say it like "oswari") a lot faster than "sit boy"...so I find it more humorous when Kagome says it real fast.
btw, I have no clue if I'm making any sense.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:34 am
Neko-Yousei
PsychoAce56
Demonic_Rikku518
Kagome123163
i like kagome & inuyasha

Another reason why I hate dubs. Kagome doesn't actually say "sit, boy", she just says "osuwari", which is just "sit".
I think the entire thing is funnier in Japanese because you can say"osuwari" (say it like "oswari") a lot faster than "sit boy"...so I find it more humorous when Kagome says it real fast.
btw, I have no clue if I'm making any sense.... sweatdrop

All the episodes I have are Japanes subbed. Subbed is so much better than dubbed I think, plus I love the Japanese voices they are just so awesome!!!!! Its really funny when she says it over and over and over again its just hilarious that way. Yeah you are making sense I understand what you are saying I realized that when I watched the Japanese versions that she always just said SIT, it seems in the american version they thought it would be more humourous to add the boy to the end of it *shrugs* don't know if I know what I am saying XP *dying of headache*  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lil Miss Murder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:10 pm
Shessomaru and Kagura together would be like he was with Naraku! That's just sick. domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:14 pm
PsychoAce56

Profile:

Name Inuyasha
Category Good Guys
Weapon Claws, Tetsusaiga
Description Inuyasha, the main star of the anime is half demon, half human. He possesses a human heart but strong demon like claws and strength. 50 years ago, he tried to obtain the Shikon stone, which can turn him into a full demon, but was stopped by the maiden who protects the stone: Kikyo.

Its true that He is 67-68 years old, but He looks and has the mentality of a Teenager.  

Ankoku_Ryuu

thief_larka129

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:05 pm
Neko-Yousei
thief_larka129

stare nooooooo. i'm just saying u guys are acting like hes some old guy that shouldn't even be on the show or at least not dating Kagome. u guys got the whole concept of Inuyasha totally wrong!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:21 pm
Ankoku_Ryuu
PsychoAce56

Profile:

Name Inuyasha
Category Good Guys
Weapon Claws, Tetsusaiga

Its true that He is 67-68 years old, but He looks and has the mentality of a Teenager.
exactly my point!  

thief_larka129

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100

berry_cybunny_furub

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:26 pm
heart _ heart inuyasha and kagome r my faves heart _ heart  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items