Reply Adult Furries Guild
Anyone have an item that you always have? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:13 am
I have a stalker that follows me everywhere. I've thought about getting a restraining order but how can you say no to that --->

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:16 am
I have a bunny I've had since I was little. I remember when I got him. My grandmother and I stopped at a yard-sale after I had just got a haircut, and I HAD to have him, so she bought him for me. I think she paid 10 cents. blaugh

He's my most precious stuffed animal. I named him Carrot (cause he has a little carrot sewn between his paws), but I just call him Bunny. I take him with me whenever I leave home, and sleep with him when my boyfriend isn't in bed with me (or if I'm mad at him... xd )

In terms of things always on my person, I ALWAYS wear my class ring, since my junior year of high school (about 7 years ago...wow I feel old now eek ). It's actually about a size-and-a-half too big, and there's a jeweler here that will resize it for free, but I just haven't been able to build myself up to part with it....It's amazing I haven't lost it, it's so loose on my hand. sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

WonderIandian

Magnetic Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:10 pm
shoki_de_nai
Behold the Utzume

biggrin Aweh. I have a bunny that I got when I was born.
I named him Shikamaru, after my Favorite Naruto characterX3
I sleep with him every night and take him with me when I'm gonna sleep at someone's house, or go out of town for a few days.

You named a bunny Shikamaru?
Kinda funny, his name is missleading. x3

lmao XD
Yes.
A bunny named Deer round.
I know.
But he's cute.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:11 pm
Krissim Klaw
I have a stalker that follows me everywhere. I've thought about getting a restraining order but how can you say no to that --->

User Image

Oh my gawd adorable!
D:
*Hugglessss the puppy*
Sounds like me. But I have two of them X3  

WonderIandian

Magnetic Bunny

WonderIandian

Magnetic Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:12 pm
shoki_de_nai
There's nothing I always have on my person, but along the lines of what most people here are saying...I do have a precious item I've had since I was little. It's a small pillow that looks like one of the puppies from Disney's 101 Dalmatians that I've had since I was about six. I still sleep with him(I'm 21), but I don't take him on trips anymore since I'm too worried about something happening to him.

That's cutee
biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:49 pm
I have a very small plush of a cat. I don't like going to places for longer than a day without it, either. xP

Probably where my love for felines came from. I've had that for...maybe 18 years now?

All Eternal

WonderIandian

Magnetic Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:19 pm
User Image
Me and Shikamaru X3
User Image
And me and my sockk
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:40 pm
I think I may still have some toys from when I was a wee little one... I still have my baby blanket. X3

Cannot think of any specific object I have kept and adored all my life. I tend to be the kind of person that is always moving onto the new thing and rarely holds onto the past.  

Selene Aries

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:45 pm
i had a bear thats as old as i am.... missing an eye and a nose, hand made by my late distant uncle. my mom still has it. but i havent seen it in at least four years.

i do have cloths that i have had since i was in elementary school. but again i havent seen that in at least four years too.

i think all my other stuffed animals got handed over to the salvation army.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:45 pm
Selene Aries
I think I may still have some toys from when I was a wee little one... I still have my baby blanket. X3

Cannot think of any specific object I have kept and adored all my life. I tend to be the kind of person that is always moving onto the new thing and rarely holds onto the past.

X3
I could never move on from my bunny XD I'll prolly get married and have kids and STILL sleep with that thing
lmao  

WonderIandian

Magnetic Bunny

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:50 pm
Behold the Utzume

X3
I could never move on from my bunny XD I'll prolly get married and have kids and STILL sleep with that thing
lmao

It carries sentiment for you, that is good. 3nodding Just never been the kind of person to attach sentiment to objects. Certainly there are memories attached, but those are of people that have come and gone from my life.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:46 pm
Behold the Utzume
X3
lmao

As long as your partner is cool with it, it's all good. My fiancé knows about Victor and how important he is to me. Hell, if he has to leave for a business trip super early in the morning-- like, before the sun is even up, which is rare for him but has happened-- he will give me Victor to snuggle up with and make sure I'm okay before he leaves. He's such a sweet bear (my fiancé). X3  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

WonderIandian

Magnetic Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:25 am
Sunegami
Behold the Utzume
X3
lmao

As long as your partner is cool with it, it's all good. My fiancé knows about Victor and how important he is to me. Hell, if he has to leave for a business trip super early in the morning-- like, before the sun is even up, which is rare for him but has happened-- he will give me Victor to snuggle up with and make sure I'm okay before he leaves. He's such a sweet bear (my fiancé). X3

Awww
X3
That's so sweet!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:26 am
Selene Aries
Behold the Utzume

X3
lmao

It carries sentiment for you, that is good. 3nodding Just never been the kind of person to attach sentiment to objects. Certainly there are memories attached, but those are of people that have come and gone from my life.

True blue.
(:  

WonderIandian

Magnetic Bunny

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:24 am
A lil stuffed doll ive had seince I was little [yes I am a guy its not like it was a girls doll] its a hand sewn lil guy with overalls he use to have hair but its all gone now ;_; I plan to give him to my child one day  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff