Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:57 am

AZRIELL'KYUPE
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Azriell'Kyupe
xxxMeaning || God is my Aid
xxxGender || Female
xxxSpecies || Lion
xxxAge || Adult

xxxPride || Bahari'mtoto
xxxRank || Mtaguso-maji (Council) - Matron

xxxColor || Sienna
xxxColorist || Kisoni
xxxReceived || RP Contest, run by Tahja Estes
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:19 am

AZRIELL'KYUPE
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || Tai
xxxxxFather || Matifu

xxxxxLitter Siblings || Kwasi'roho ; Agenti'Udongo ; Siagi ; Nyeupe
xxxxxOther Siblings || Far too many to list xD ;;

xxxxxMate || Kaja
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxPembe'juhi x Azriell'Kyupe
xxxxxAdisa ; Amanzi ; Feana ; Jesenya ; Takuma ; Zuri

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:43 am

AZRIELL'KYUPE

Having found her true home, and the place she belongs, Azriell'Kyupe has opened up completely. She's still a little stubborn, which is clear when there are opinions bouncing around or decisions to be made, but other than that it's like she's a different lionness. Happy and healthy, a smile is a common occurence nowadays, as is a giggle and a laugh. Having had children of her own has helped Azi realize how good she is with children, and in particular she's inherited some of her mother's storytelling abilities - the ability to weave tales and imagine new worlds. She's friendly and approachable, and will never hesitate to greet a new face, be it young or old. She holds a special place in her heart for her family and close friends, and this is clear on the off chance she does get angry - generally, it's only because she's worried or frightened for them.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:09 am

AZRIELL'KYUPE

Azriell'Kyupe was born to the Pridelands best storyteller, Tai, after a fling with another male, Matifu. She was brought up from birth knowing of her father, but never actually having the chance to meet him - and she still hasn't, to this day. She was a rowdy, loud cub, chasing anything she could but rarely catching anything. As a cub, she met a young leopard by the name of Beau - a childhood crush developed, but unfortunately quite one-sided. She met him again as a juvenile, and again still as an adolescent, each time promising him to come back. But after the meeting at adolescence, he never did. The young lionness was heartbroken.

She didn't leave the den, except to eat or drink. And to get over the pain, she had another fling - except this one went a little wrong, landing her with six children. Refusing to even let Pembe'juhi, the father, know he had children, she cared for them in her den, rarely allowing them out of her sight. She wouldn't mess this up. But the cubs grew and ventured further, and the inevitable happened - he found out. Azi was angry at him. She wasn't even sure why, but she was. But the two reconciled, allowing the cubs to have the father Azi never did.

The cubs grew older, and something else became clear to the aging lionness. She didn't belong - not there, in the Pridelands. She ventured out, and each time she walked further, felt more free. On one such expedition she met a young lion by the name of Zarin, who told her of a wonderful pride by the sea, where she might take residence. She returned, to contemplate the idea. She met another lion, Kaja, who had the same thought. Leaving all but one of her children, Azriell travelled to the Bahari'mtoto with Jesenya and Kaja. She made new friends, found a mate in Kaja, and found the place where she really belonged.

She was home.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:30 am

AZRIELL'KYUPE

Used for breeding

Unfinished
It's all about me, it's all about you Azi and Kaja spend some time together, by the sea.

Finished
Oh, a butterfly! In which a young Azriell runs into a strange lionness by the name of Oki, and learns that not everyone is nice.
Sing it with me! Azi meets a nice leopard called Beau, who teaches her that the world has a rhythm she can sing along to.
Our time now An adolescent Azi meets Beau again, having developed a crush on him, and makes him promise he will return.
A new friend? On a rare outing from the den Azi runs into another lionness called Radi, and learns that maybe she should get out more.
Where my paws lead me Azi runs into a lion by the name of Pembe, who seems nice enough. He tells her about a place far away, that sounds more beautiful that she could ever imagine.
A new experience Azriell gives birth to her six cubs, fathered by Pembe'juhi.
The grass meets the sea Azi meets a young lion named Zarin, who tells her about a beautiful place by the sea. She considers moving there.
Being the social one Azi and Jesenya arrive at the Bahari'mtoto, and are greeting by a nice lionness named Kwaruza
Motherly plottings Azi meets a lionness named Sevati, who also has children, and forms a close bond. They talk about Jesenya and her son, Kairav.
All Grown Up Azriell'Kyupe watches her daughter, Jesenya, perform her Rites of Passage and become an adult. Sevati and Kairav are also present.
Seaweed Monster Azriell runs into Kirjava, one of Sevati's younger children, and teaches her about the seaweed monster.
And into Adulthood she steps Azi watches her daughter, Feana, complete her Rites of Passage and become an adult.
Clearing the Air Azi talks to her daughter, Feana, and the two have a heart to heart
Fancy Meeting you Here Whilst sitting by the sea, Azi is joined by Kaja, and the two admit to having feelings for one another.
Moonlit stroll Azi isn't sure what to think of her relationship with Kaja, but all is solved when he joins her by the sea, and the two officially become mates.
Visiting the Family Azi is thrilled to find her son, Takuma has returned to the pride to visit, and she proceeds to tell him about all the new additions to the family.
Destination Reached Azi greets her son, Takuma, and his new friend Laka.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:12 am

AZRIELL'KYUPE

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:14 am

AZRIELL'KYUPE

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:15 am

AZRIELL'KYUPE

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:16 am

AZRIELL'KYUPE

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:19 am

AZRIELL'KYUPE

Stolen Cuddles by tuesdayscat
Azi and Kaja having a nice cuddle...without clothes on.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:22 am

AZRIELL'KYUPE

User Image

Azriell'Kyupe wears two items of jewellery, given to her by those she holds dear. Her necklace, woven out of seaweed with a starfish attached, was given to her by her daughter, Jesenya, whereas her bracelet decorated with shells was gifted to her by her mate, Kaja, as a sign of their 'marriage'. She was also commonly be seen with seaweed in her tail or fur, as she's often swimming or playing with the children she cares for.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:24 am

AZRIELL'KYUPE

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:25 am

AZRIELL'KYUPE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:25 am

AZRIELL'KYUPE

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:26 am

AZRIELL'KYUPE

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff