I want to get to know other members Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:01 am
Likes: Stuff, some other stuff...seriously, I like animals, helping others, being scared till I can't stand it (I'm hard to scare so it's rare), you all, being completely random at unnecessary/unopportune times, planning world domination I mean, uh...hi =D

Dislikes: Surprises (wow, strange, I like being scared but not surprises), mean people, those who think they know it all, gloaters, not being able to remember things (though lately I've been able to remember a lot more), taking pill shaped medicine (I'ma wimp when it comes to that lol)

And some other stuff I don't feel like typing because I'm too lazy/tired right now.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:43 am
Ehhh, I don't really want to be judged based on a list of things sorted in 'like' and 'dislike' - it leaves no room for WHY I like or dislike something, and that is the crucial point to get to know someone.
I dislike the united states of America. Well gee, big deal, but if I say that I dislike it because I fear that USA will take over the world bit by bit, enslaving us and forcing their lifestyle and politics on us, then it's a different matter.

The best way to get to know people is to lurk, remember and drop random comments to see the reactions. Or enter with style by dropping a verbal bomb.

Nice to meet you S3XY-C4T, I am Aryllia, the local witch and general know-it-all.  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:46 pm
Ooo aryilla we all are going to be come slaves to one thing or another, aliens, our goverment, our emotuians, tv ect  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:17 pm
Joeyfish5
kitten254
Joeyfish5
Hmm i like pie, ladies, poptarts, video games, seafood, this guild, lolcats, llamas, jedi squarrils, music, alot of things

I dislike heat, spicy foods, mean people, emos, mean things in generl, aimanl abuse and needless destrucotin of the earth

u dont like me......Y.Y.....im emo......

Well at least you came out of the corner

mrgreen

kitten254
I like: (My love) Rain, friends, writing, texting, talking, monster energy drink, love, hearts, emos/goths, evening/midnight, Midnight Blue (color), my vodiac gemini, my loves vodiac virgo, Music!!!!!, my happy place, the reason i dont take pills...(not saying^^), my own insanity, my randomness, my feelings, my emotions, (at times) me....

Dislikes: Bugs....(in general), people who make fun of emos (F*** U!!!), preps!!!, people(in general who i dont get along with), kids....at time..., sourcroute, pervs!!!, wining babies(not little kid babies), snobby people, POSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....urg.....dont get me started....

I dont dont like you...

but you just yamer on about rain this rain that...
*sigh*
Sorry i dont mean to sound mean but i had to get that off my chest

u seem to be honest... want 2 b friend?  

S3XY-C4T

S3XY-C4T

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:21 pm
The_Witch_Aryllia
Ehhh, I don't really want to be judged based on a list of things sorted in 'like' and 'dislike' - it leaves no room for WHY I like or dislike something, and that is the crucial point to get to know someone.
I dislike the united states of America. Well gee, big deal, but if I say that I dislike it because I fear that USA will take over the world bit by bit, enslaving us and forcing their lifestyle and politics on us, then it's a different matter.

The best way to get to know people is to lurk, remember and drop random comments to see the reactions. Or enter with style by dropping a verbal bomb.

Nice to meet you S3XY-C4T, I am Aryllia, the local witch and general know-it-all.

Hello Aryllia, nice to meet u too smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:05 am
Hi S3XY!
Hi everyone! Yeah, I know....fashionably late, as usual - but better late than never!

Likes: meeting new people, cooking, learning, psychology, dancing, horseback riding, cats, well all animals, my guild buds, positive thinkers, music of all types, demotivational posters, flowers, hiking, off roading, my jeep, being pampered, huge trees and thunderstorms, camping, swimming, biking, writing, being creative, and FLIRTING!!!!!

Dislikes: mean people, the constant bickering between my wireless and my computer, hearing "I can't", abuse of any type, disrespect, negative thinkers, people with no sense of humor.  

MystiBlu

S3XY-C4T

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:59 am
MystiBlu
Hi S3XY!
Hi everyone! Yeah, I know....fashionably late, as usual - but better late than never!

Likes: meeting new people, cooking, learning, psychology, dancing, horseback riding, cats, well all animals, my guild buds, positive thinkers, music of all types, demotivational posters, flowers, hiking, off roading, my jeep, being pampered, huge trees and thunderstorms, camping, swimming, biking, writing, being creative, and FLIRTING!!!!!

Dislikes: mean people, the constant bickering between my wireless and my computer, hearing "I can't", abuse of any type, disrespect, negative thinkers, people with no sense of humor.

Hello and I completely agree with ur dislikes. You also seem very active. Very good thing 3nodding whee  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:23 pm
Joeyfish5
kitten254
Joeyfish5
Hmm i like pie, ladies, poptarts, video games, seafood, this guild, lolcats, llamas, jedi squarrils, music, alot of things

I dislike heat, spicy foods, mean people, emos, mean things in generl, aimanl abuse and needless destrucotin of the earth

u dont like me......Y.Y.....im emo......

Well at least you came out of the corner

mrgreen

kitten254
I like: (My love) Rain, friends, writing, texting, talking, monster energy drink, love, hearts, emos/goths, evening/midnight, Midnight Blue (color), my vodiac gemini, my loves vodiac virgo, Music!!!!!, my happy place, the reason i dont take pills...(not saying^^), my own insanity, my randomness, my feelings, my emotions, (at times) me....

Dislikes: Bugs....(in general), people who make fun of emos (F*** U!!!), preps!!!, people(in general who i dont get along with), kids....at time..., sourcroute, pervs!!!, wining babies(not little kid babies), snobby people, POSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....urg.....dont get me started....

I dont dont like you...

but you just yamer on about rain this rain that...
*sigh*
Sorry i dont mean to sound mean but i had to get that off my chest
scream scream scream

Joker- Likes? Stuff. Too much to say right now, but off the top of my head, Philosophy, Debate, Psychiatry, Xbox, Music, and Taco Bell.

Dislikes: Everyone and everything to some degree.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

S3XY-C4T

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:50 pm
koolz
whee  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:10 pm
Hey, S3XY. (Wow, I'm glad I'm not a guy)

Likes: Science, talking to/hanging out with close friends, playing video games, drawing, listening to music, geometry, marching band, jazz and jazz band, meeting new friends..good friends, hanging out with new friends, liberals, my school's quad, "The Gmod Idiot Box" episodes, animal welfare activists, rain.

Dislikes: The word "lolz", spiders, PETA and other animal rights activists, racists, republicans, people shredding on guitars, players, tight clothing, rabid fangirls and fanboys, drought, and wildfires, abuse of any kind, the RED RING of DEATH!!  

Cass Dee of Corvictory

S3XY-C4T

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:03 pm
Cass Dee of Corvictory
Hey, S3XY. (Wow, I'm glad I'm not a guy)

Likes: Science, talking to/hanging out with close friends, playing video games, drawing, listening to music, geometry, marching band, jazz and jazz band, meeting new friends..good friends, hanging out with new friends, liberals, my school's quad, "The Gmod Idiot Box" episodes, animal welfare activists, rain.

Dislikes: The word "lolz", spiders, PETA and other animal rights activists, racists, republicans, people shredding on guitars, players, tight clothing, rabid fangirls and fanboys, drought, and wildfires, abuse of any kind, the RED RING of DEATH!!

Hey! xd
Awww crying I say "lolz"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:21 pm
likes:cookies,This guild,Anime/manga (not anything drawn like street fighter), MEAT (i'm vegetarian so i miss meat..), Computers, Cats, fast cars, cute girls, saying "lol" and the likes, learning about all kinds of religion, history,Cookies, gems, wood working, bird, fish, and did i mention cookies?

Dislikes: N00bs, dumb dogs, horse back riding, Corporations, ppl who don't except me, the site of human blood, super llama, heavy drug users, George bush.

hates:getting dirty, idiots, reckless drivers, bugs, spiders (spiders are arachnids), some snakes, HORNETS!!!!  

Connorthecreator
Crew

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:29 pm
^^ i'm jessi!
lolz i like a lots of diffferent things, and dislike.......ummm......well not a lot.
nice to meet you  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:37 pm
I like all kinds of cats, and I don't like yapper dogs.  

Rasha is alone

Witty Phantom

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers