Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:56 pm
She looked at the small being in shock, surprise, and disbelief. She looked at herself, and drifted around the creature in a circle, examining it.
Your a dragon? And again I ask what kind of dragon are you? You don't appear full dragon, she said wonderingly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:06 pm
"Uh.. kind? What kind?" Cody repeated to himself, rubbing his chin. "I... I don't think I have a 'kind'..." he pondered, dropping the tough guy act without realizing it. "Should I have a kind?" He began to get worried. If this beautiful creature before him was, in fact, a dragon, then what did that make him?  

heartsXdespise

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:12 pm
Well every being has a kind of some sort, she said reassuringly. She saw the creature was confused, and a little distressed.
For example, I am pure dragon, but I am a star dragon specifically. I recall a hybrid kind, she said as she thought to herself. Perhaps you are of that kind. Not dragon, not human.
Her wings were growing tired of supporting her in the windless air, so she raised the earth far below her and made a platform the rest upon. She made a ledge for the small being incase he needed to rest as well.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:15 pm
Cody took the gracious being's unspoken offer and sat himself on the piece of earth. "I guess I could be." He seemed resigned to his fate. "I'm Cody. You've got a name, right?" he leaned back. "You're going somewhere." He stated quietly, assuming this was the case.  

heartsXdespise

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:22 pm
It is nice to make your aqquaintance Cody. My name is Paradisity, she said with a bow of her head. She was surprised at his immediate thought of her going somewhere, but she assumed it could be rather obvious.
Yes I am going somewhere. And may I ask what you were doing, she asked.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:33 pm
"Well.... I wasn't doing anything. I'm doing the same thing I've done every day of my life..." Cody scowled a bit, but then looked over at her. "Paradisity, right? It's nice to meet you." He nodded, and smiled.  

heartsXdespise

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:56 am
Well, I wouldn't say I've been doing this everyday of my life, but this is an annual trip of mine, she said solemnly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:14 am
"Where are you going?" Inquired Cody, slightly wide-eyed. "I've never been far from here, Tsharu said it was dangerous..."  

heartsXdespise

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:16 am
storm raven walks alone through the woods. tho he dose not mind being alone he dose wish form time to time that he had a companyon to talk to. feeling a little bord he gets out his ocarina and start to play it. as the music makes its way through the woods, the soft haunting sound brings the animls out of the woods. thay walk with him enjoying the the music he made and adding there own songs to his music which only made more animls come out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:25 am
Well, she began. When I was only one, the war was over and the mythics had fled for over 900 years then. I was part of a clan, just as every one of my kind lived in, but then we had reason to believe that humans were on the verge of discovering us, she said ruefully. All I remember there was panic, and fire, and distress. I lost my parents in the chaos, and I had no where to go. So I fled to the north. As far north as my wings could carry me, she said quietly.
So now, I make an annual flight back to my homelands, not to far from here, to see if things have changed, she said. To see if I can find my family. I haven't seen another of my kind since I left, and now, she paused. I think I am the only one left.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 am
storm raven contines to play his music as he walks through the woods. he enjoyed the company of the animals. after a while he came to a clearing with a large pond in it not far away was a cave. he stoped playing his music and looked around. something glinted in the sun light and he looked at where the flash came from and there laying on top of the cave was the most beautiful winged wolf he ever did see.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:38 am
He stared, wide-eyed, awed by Paradisity's story. "That's so cool...! I can't remember my past very much... but I bet I don't have a cool story like that..." he scratched the back of his head and smiled nervously.  

heartsXdespise

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:41 am
(( Here we go. Figure I may as well start with something interesting. ))

The thief cursed his own stupid luck as he rushed through the undergrowth, his hood tugged at by countless tiny twigs. He felt the cloth pulled from his head, then returned it to it's place immediately. No-one could see his face, after all. He eventually found himself by a stream which from the looks of it wound its way to a distant pond, not far off. He sighed as he sat on a molded log, pulling from his shirt a loaf of bread and a salami. "Risking everything on a beggars breakfast..." He sighed as he sat to making a sandwich with the paltry ingredients he'd gathered. He dipped his dented canteen into the water as he sat, and filled it to the brim with running water. He took a long draught, then sat back, his back pressing into the comfortable moss on the old rotted log. His eyes closed, he was unaware of anything else besides the running of water and the soft moss at his back...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:44 am
Lowri had dozed off for a bit as she let her fur dry in the mid morning sun. She stood up and stretched, and put up her wings. She was now perfectly dry as she shook her fur into place. Every long hair fell in perfect alignment. She fluffed out her wings, and folded them back in place. She gave out another piercing howl, and listened to it ring through the forest.
But then she heard something else. A slight whistle, it was low and soothing, but then it stopped. She heard something snap a twig, and she turned immediately to the source. She had a very atuned sense of hearing and sight, and she saw a being, a human.
She stood still as she examined the human, crouching ever so slightly, ready to attack if necessary.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas