FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:15 am
ok all i can get is its some form of divination? whats used? if someone would like to offer a different form of divination in gypsy square thats no problem but we may have to make a new thread or so. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:37 am
Christo Minaverus
ok all i can get is its some form of divination? whats used? if someone would like to offer a different form of divination in gypsy square thats no problem but we may have to make a new thread or so. 3nodding
Bingo; I dont' knwo all the details off the top of my head, but it can use three coins or three sticks.  

Jameta
Captain

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:54 am
Jameta
Christo Minaverus
Bingo; I dont' knwo all the details off the top of my head, but it can use three coins or three sticks.
I can use the three sticks to hit the three coins to hit three poeple  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:09 am
FabledAddiction
Jameta
Christo Minaverus
I can use the three sticks to hit the three coins to hit three poeple
...I don't think that's how it works. sweatdrop  

Jameta
Captain

[Feather]s Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:38 pm
Jameta
Christo Minaverus
I can't explain well over typing, but you use the sticks to see 6 lines. Each one broken or unbroken. The combonation leads to something like an omen (except without the negative connotatino). You then do it again for another omen-type-thing. You compare the broken and unbroken segments, then the ones that are different will be specific peices of info relating to the second omen-type-thing...

Though I'm more conftorble with the cards, each one representing the broken and unbroken stick set. 64 in all. Very interesting, but hard to learn. For each set (64) there are 6 lines. That's 384 different readings for the whole shabang. And they aren't nice, small peices of info either. neutral But anywho, it's interesting and as spooky as a Wiji board... But that's neither here nor there neutral ... sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:43 am
... i think ill stick to tarot.. sweatdrop sounds compliacted xp  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

[Feather]s Soul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:44 pm
Christo Minaverus
xd Not as complicated as it sounds. Just, until you've memorized more, it'd be helpful to know the question asked to make the interpritation more 'correct' ((Like for tarot, I don't need to know the question to get responces like "hotdamn that was good"))... *shrugs* but okay ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:10 pm
[Feather]s Soul
Christo Minaverus
xd Not as complicated as it sounds. Just, until you've memorized more, it'd be helpful to know the question asked to make the interpritation more 'correct' ((Like for tarot, I don't need to know the question to get responces like "hotdamn that was good"))... *shrugs* but okay ^_^

well the cards can have that many meanings but its almost like endless posibilitys that way. @-@''  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Aloyseus_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:52 am
Please dont flame me sweatdrop ...
But maybe you could have a thread where people talk about different types of divinatoin, this way maybe some members of the guild can be introduced to new horizons ect ect. For example though I practice tarot I also use Runes in a lot of my divination practices. There are countless forms of divination and perhaps instead of altering analready existing thread perhaps there could be a thread where people just talk about divination in general. If you notice that there seems to be one talked about more than the other then perhaps this could turn into a thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:14 pm
Aloyseus_Wolf
But maybe you could have a thread where people talk about different types of divinatoin, this way maybe some members of the guild can be introduced to new horizons ect ect. For example though I practice tarot I also use Runes in a lot of my divination practices. There are countless forms of divination and perhaps instead of altering analready existing thread perhaps there could be a thread where people just talk about divination in general. If you notice that there seems to be one talked about more than the other then perhaps this could turn into a thread.

We don't flame here 3nodding  

x__CrimsonRegret

Aloyseus_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:20 pm
x__CrimsonRegret

We don't flame here 3nodding

YAY! Its like beaten puppy syndrome, once your used to it you always enter a forum with your tail between your legs. lol redface  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:35 pm
Ooh I have another!

How about an I.D. card of some sort that we can putin our profiles?  

Aloyseus_Wolf

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:02 pm
Aloyseus_Wolf
Ooh I have another!

How about an I.D. card of some sort that we can putin our profiles?

good idea, but that seems rather cult-ish to me  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:19 pm
well not really cultish... perhaps maybe if you interested in advertising??

EDIT: I found was I was looking for in the Advertisement Thred... sorry for the useless suggestion lol. (Won't advertise wiithin the forum)  

Aloyseus_Wolf

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:00 pm
Aloyseus_Wolf
As Mr. Changes-His-Name-All-the-Time said ( wink ), we don't flame inside the guild. That's pretty much pointless, as we're supposed to be open-minded and civil so that we might grow in knowledge.

As for the divination thread, it is possible that Christo's forum may be changed to that so there are discussions as well as 'tellings' for one another. We'll have toa sk him before he steps out. sweatdrop  
_The Agora_ ! Art ! Focused Discussion ! Debate ! *Under Construction*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff