Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Serious Demon problem. Advice? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:27 am
See it like this..
Okay, I'm gonna go into your house without your permission just to hang out there. I might mess with stuff, who knows, I might accidentally break stuff.
Omg, how DARE you get angry I'm messing with your stuff and in your house, I should kill you for being upset and defending your property.

That's how I see it. You're invading it's space, multiple times. Others are too. And you just joke "omg, it's so scary" and want to drive it out of it's home. Who the HELL cares if it's hurting you or haunting you, if you're in it's space? It's defending it's territory just like anyone would. You're the trespasser, you're the one who's at fault.

Btw, last I checked.. it's kinda, I dunno... ILLEGAL to go into abandoned buildings. They still belong to people.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:57 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff

You're a water? I thought you were a person?

This made me lol a bit.

I'm sorry. but I tried to give this thread a change to seem legit, but it just seems like it's the whole "I read a book or too, started calling myself a Wiccan, and now I'm all magickal and powerful." power trip. Hell, this place could be perfectly fine, it could possibly be the imagination of a handful of "Wiccans" on self-serving power trips.  

Katsumi Aki

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:38 pm
Katsumi Aki
Violet Song jat Shariff

You're a water? I thought you were a person?

This made me lol a bit.

I'm sorry. but I tried to give this thread a change to seem legit, but it just seems like it's the whole "I read a book or too, started calling myself a Wiccan, and now I'm all magickal and powerful." power trip. Hell, this place could be perfectly fine, it could possibly be the imagination of a handful of "Wiccans" on self-serving power trips.

Are you talking about the OP and his friends? Or the people who have given feedback to the OP that say it's not a demon, but rather a pissed-off spirit that he/they should leave well alone?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:21 pm
I'm pretty sure she means the OP.  

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

Katsumi Aki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:55 pm
I'm referring to the OP and his friends. I agree with those who said that he should leave the spirit alone if there truly is one. I'd be quite upset at someone pushing into my home, calling me a demon, and saying I was the one who didn't belong there.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:19 pm
Katsumi Aki
I'm referring to the OP and his friends. I agree with those who said that he should leave the spirit alone if there truly is one. I'd be quite upset at someone pushing into my home, calling me a demon, and saying I was the one who didn't belong there.

Just making sure wink .  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

mistah Js girl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:44 pm
first off you sound like you have no idea what you are talking about truthfully the world is full of numerous forms of demons many demons taking on multiple forms and also from seeing experience from people who have no idea what they are doing and simply end up making things worth regardless of the fact that they shouldn't have been messing with something like that in the first place maybe you should leave it alone it was there first  
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff