Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Miscellaneous Threads
Random Comments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

salsaplant

GO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:07 pm
BECAUSE I CAN! I'M A NOSEY b*****d!

The only guys I see to be interested in are either gay or underage P:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:41 pm
iZanami-oKami

OMG I love your signature~!! Kuroshitsuji is ♥♥♥!
n______________________n heart  

Lighthearted Hilbo

Obscuranoxious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:44 pm
OK, I dont feel so bad anymore XD I;m 19 and the only plushies I have are Octopi and Chi from Chobits (which Ive had since Anime USA 2004 oAo).

Don't feel bad, I don't have a girlfriend either :/ Everyone I have had has ended so horribly too...The last one was the worst.

I actually met her at Otakon 2008 cause we were both cosplaying as characters from Code Geass (Lelouch/Zero and C.C. actually). On top of that, it was at the freaking Gaia Online panel to make things even worse! We spent all saturday after the CG photoshoot and exchanged Gaia and MSN names and talked for the weekend then ended up going out for the next 7 months.

Then she decided to break it off, blaming her "depression" and saying that we could try again after her semester ended, but by that time I happened to check her facebook and found out that she had lied and was already seeing someone else ):

I hope she doesnt join this guild...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:32 pm
lol Hi guys. : D
I've got a lot of thoughts on my cosplaying! Don't be bothered. I just want to say this all : DD

Okay.. About my looks right now.

Brown hair (not for long), greyish green eyes and very pale skin.

Im very skinny, but my belly is like a marshmallow. No abs at all. (Well, they're hiding somewhere, and Im wishing to find them someday...) That's because I don't do sports often enough. I like bellydancing, but I haven't done that for a while.. And I love to run after a ball. So I enjoy playing football. Which I do seldomly.. I have fainted twice in a football game. :''D I try too hard.
Anyway.
Even though Im thin, my boobs are hugeeeehh. And I have too wide shoulders, in my own opinion. The boobs are on my way, especially in cosplay! I crossplay alot. I don't own good binds yet.. Which is a fail. AAAAAA

Yeah. And Im not that pretty, but not ugly either. I've had a few compliments on my looks before, but people have been dissing my nose. Px I don't like it either.

Hmm. When we were younger, I was always the tall one. Now my friends are taller than me. But I still cosplay as the semes, or the tall ones. Im fooling myself. :'D

Oh, and my feet are tiny! I can't find good shoes for myself, ever TT______________TT

Hmm.
I have lots of AWESOME friends, that are into cosplay too. (And yaoi & yuri : D) Most of them I've met at anime conventions, and meetings. Yay.

Im thinking about cosplaying as Sweden from Axis Powers Hetalia (WW2, the countires are people), but Im not sure if glasses suit me that well... lol
But! I (sorta) blackmailed my little sister to cosplay Finland, so it would be cute.. x'D She's 12 years old, and almost a head smaller than me. I would also wear platform boots too.
One thing is quite weird.. Im a lot weaker than she is. She could carry me for a whole day if she wanted. But I can't lift her up at all.. She thinks she's fat and all that s**t, but I even have difficulties lifting a milk carton..! x''D

And I can't run at all (well I can when Im drunk, but let's not go to that) so my other cosplay is kinda questionable. Im going to cosplay as Pluto (Puru Puru or Plu), the Demon Dog from Kuroshitsuji. Lmao, in the anime that guy is compeletely naked over the half of his time in the show.
.. But yeah, I would wear my binds and boxorz. Or something else. And I will have a sign that says 'Feed & Cuddle me!'.
Im dying my hair silverish white for that, so I need to use bleach first. I have brown hair now (not natural), so Im hoping it won't turn out as crap.
Im looking for a good pair of red contact lenses, because he is a demon and all.. And I have green eyes naturally.

I've cosplayed Axel from Kingdom Hearts II in many conventions, and my cosplay has improved a lot. Things I need to do to be perfect (well, the best I can do) are:
-Sewing the coat completely, tighting the material in the arms to be Axel-like
- Colouring the wig a bit darker (and fixing it because of the damage taken on earlier cons)
-Wearing pants (lol, I've had only boxers under the coat for 2 cons.)
-Moar red eyeliner lol.
- The chakrams. I still don't has 'em. :< I gotta make them.

But yeah. Im hoping to make more cosplays in the future too.
AAAAAAAAAAAAA I can't wait to have my Sweden & Pluto cosplays ready!! xD

................ 3nodding  

Lighthearted Hilbo

salsaplant

GO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:01 pm
@ iZanami: I don't have a girlfriend either! D': And no boyfriend too! DD': I'd like to have both~ XD

Oh con hook-ups, you are so bitter sweet *shakes fist at the sky*
Tell me her username so I can avoid inviting her then ^^;

@Lighthearted: O.O Woah, lotsa writing-- But I read it all, very interesting x3
I'm going to cosplay France~! Omg I love Hetalia!! >3<

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:37 am
Dr. OCTAGONAPUSS! BBLLLLAAAAAAHHHHHHH!  

ABSOLUTI0N

AirborneInfection

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:41 pm
Wow. I need to pay more attention to this guild. It moves fast around here. o_o;;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:46 pm
iZanami-oKami
OK, I dont feel so bad anymore XD I;m 19 and the only plushies I have are Octopi and Chi from Chobits (which Ive had since Anime USA 2004 oAo).

Don't feel bad, I don't have a girlfriend either :/ Everyone I have had has ended so horribly too...The last one was the worst.

I actually met her at Otakon 2008 cause we were both cosplaying as characters from Code Geass (Lelouch/Zero and C.C. actually). On top of that, it was at the freaking Gaia Online panel to make things even worse! We spent all saturday after the CG photoshoot and exchanged Gaia and MSN names and talked for the weekend then ended up going out for the next 7 months.

Then she decided to break it off, blaming her "depression" and saying that we could try again after her semester ended, but by that time I happened to check her facebook and found out that she had lied and was already seeing someone else ):

I hope she doesnt join this guild...

Oh man, that blows. D: I'm sorry, I had a bad run for a while too. I dated a guy I met through rping, but he was mentally abusive, and screwed me up all over the place, left me with some sever mental trauma, and now I have commitment issues. It's not entirely his fault though. I let it happen. :/ But now I'm with a guy that I actually live with, and he's way better, so there's always a happy ending.

@Salsa: BBY I MISS YOU. ;-;

AirborneInfection

salsaplant

GO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:35 pm
@Airborne: I miss you too, hunnie~! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:27 pm
salsababy2889

YOU MARRY ME. YOU MARRY ME NAO.

D<

AirborneInfection

quash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:16 pm
there is going to be a wedding?
yea! *throws rice*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:11 am
quash
there is going to be a wedding?
yea! *throws rice*

There's always a wedding. ALWAYS.  

AirborneInfection

salsaplant

GO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:36 am
AirborneInfection
salsababy2889

YOU MARRY ME. YOU MARRY ME NAO.

D<

I MARRY YOU! YOU MY PANDA RUV!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:56 pm
salsababy2889
@ iZanami: I don't have a girlfriend either! D': And no boyfriend too! DD': I'd like to have both~ XD

Oh con hook-ups, you are so bitter sweet *shakes fist at the sky*
Tell me her username so I can avoid inviting her then ^^;

@Lighthearted: O.O Woah, lotsa writing-- But I read it all, very interesting x3
I'm going to cosplay France~! Omg I love Hetalia!! >3<

Its Mademoiselle Kit :/

On a lighter note, I finally found a new RP to participate in, yey!  

Obscuranoxious

quash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:21 pm
anybody play katamari?  
Miscellaneous Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items