Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Favorite Crash Bandicoot game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:13 pm
True, true. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:40 am
they should make a movie about him and not Spyro. I heard that they're supposed to make a Spyro movie  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:24 pm
You serious?! I didn't even know that! But yeah, a Crash Bandicoot movie would've been much more cooler.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:51 am
my friend told me about it. it's supposed to come this winter or next year. something like that  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:04 pm
Wow. Speaking of which, did you know that there was also gonna be a movie based on The Sims? There are a lot of videogame-based movies going on lately; there's a Halo movie, a Gears of War movie, and a Castlevania movie...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:32 pm
thats weird. i dont think the sims movie would sell well. its weird how people ave no more ideas, so they rely on video games to save their asses. if i was a director, i would love to turn Rose Madder into a movie. it would be two movies. One for Rose's story and the other for Norman's story  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:29 pm
I'm glad that I'm not the only person who feels that way! Currently, I've been wondering if the movie industry is even trying anymore...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:38 pm
nah, they're just looking at games and thinking, "Oh, maybe i could make this game rock even more." and then they kill it  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:08 am
LOL! That's true. Movie producers go around the world looking at many stuff like monuments, countries, various items, etc. in order to think up of a good movie and where it take place even though the location is based on and different from the actual location.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:21 am
i know! i think the most recent good film i saw was Coraline and that was based off a novel. Some of these new movies just reek. But i do wanna see 9  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:14 pm
Me, too! It looks awesome, especially since it introduces a new type of punk genre called "stitchpunk"!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:37 am
I saw 9 and it was AWESOME!!!!! xd xd xd xd xd xd xd . i think my favorites have to be 6 and 9. The ending kinda sucks though. It's like a what the hell moment.  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:47 am
LOL! I felt the same way when I read that when 9 used the talisman and released the souls, a rainstorm occurred where the raindrops were the Scientist's soul fragments. eek I was like, "WTF?!" when I read that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:27 am
yeah, i thought WTF is wrong with this picture. They were supposed to bring them back. (except for 1. 1 was a total d**k)  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:04 pm
I was expecting that, too. And I also believed that the talisman contained most of Earth's lifeforce that could be released back into the Earth so life and Earth can be once again survive. But instead, all I see was a messed-up item that takes souls on a "WTF" level.  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff