Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Who are your sims? What's going on in your game right now? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:32 pm
mangacraz00
My sims are
Lily Macbeth (adult, wife)
Edmund Macbeth (adult, husband)
Raye Macbeth (toddler)

Lily and Edmund are a happy couple who just had their first child, Raye!

Edmund is in the music career.
Lily is family oriented and spends her days at home tending to her growing garden.

Today they celebrated Raye's birthday to a toddler and Edmund got a raise and promotion!

I come back tomorrow with updates, if there are any.

Peace, Love, and Sims!
PS @Happy Tragedy
England!!!!

YES, C:

Today, one of my sims, Aaron finally got promoted to a Rockstar, his LTW. He's planning on marrying his girlfriend in a few days. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:53 pm
Today I tried... unsuccessfully to have my sim version of me have a boy... and I shall continue to do so tomorrow after I get home.

xp I'm determined! Can't have the Warner name die out! lol  

Chef Tine

black_cloud14

10,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:57 pm
I just installed OFB on my Sims 2, so I've been playing with a business. I'm making like a huge department store.

It's pretty sick, my sim running it has perma plat, so she literally lives at the store; When her needs get low I just use the aspiration reward that puts motives back to max (dont remember what its called).

Its driving me nuts though becuase employees aren't controllable. I know managers are, but managers still have free will. I turn free will OFF because of how much it annoys me, so having no option for managers is upsetting.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:19 pm
Been playing Sims 3. One of my sims married Malcolm Landgraab, and they were adorable together. They had 5 children... daughters Marcy, Nancy, Dorothy, and Esmeralda. Their youngest is a boy named Reid. Marcy looks exactly like her grandmother (Nancy Landgraab). They all have blonde hair except for Nancy, who looks like their mother.

Recently, Malcolm and his wife died.

Marcy got married and has twin girls.
Nancy is in the army and she moved out, and I can't play her anymore.
Dorothy got married and plans to raise 5 children. I think they have 2 or 3 right now.
Esmeralda had a boy. She's not married, and she's living in the mansion with her little brother.
Reid just finished school and I'm trying to get him to get married and have kids, and then get him a job.

Edit: Success! I was able to get Reid married and they had twin girls, Brynna Reid and Brenna Ray.

Dorothy has 5 children now, all of them girls. The oldest one looks like her grandma (the sim I made that married Malcolm), but with red hair. She's so cute!  

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

Bitinged

Dangerous Prophet

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:21 pm
I will admit to killing off several of my family members so i can have an underground burial chamber..
gonk
I'm running out of people to bear my children!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:33 pm
I have a new sim now.
Her name is Alison Witlock.
She is a young adult, and is single.

Today, she took her first trip to egypt! (or to anywhere for that matter, it was my first time traveling too!)
She was coming along well in a tomb, but accidentally discovered a side tomb, that wasted time to explore.
So, she had to leave while in the middle of the tomb.

I'm gonna give her a few days to rest at home, and then we're headed right back!  

mangacraz00

marshmallowcreampie

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:13 am
Wow, when you think about it, the life of the Sims becomes one big drama. xd

What's going on now... Shadi and Jack's relationship has been off to a rocky start since they've been focusing so hard on advancing their careers, but lately they've been working more on improving their relationship. Party girl roommates Trina and Selena have moved in together. Selena is trying to move up in the medical career but recently had a baby due to a one-night stand and doesn't know who the father is. This has put some strain on Trina too, who has been struggling to move up in her journalism career. Recently Trina has developed a relationship with professional author Peter Cook, and their relationship has been advancing quickly. They hope to move in together soon, and maybe get married and have kids. The Jenson family, consisting of a mother, a father, and three children, recently moved in to a large house. Mr. Jenson has recently started up in the Business career and needs to support his large and growing family. Once the youngest child, Bella, reaches the child stage, they plan to have another baby. However, such a large family makes improving skills and relationships harder than they would be.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:37 pm

The words I want are out of reach, but they've never been so loud...

I'm playing with Amee Slee, in Veronaville.

She's the only non Capp/Monty in town, and she's a renowned artist!

Her house is littered with her paintings, and she just married a professional partyer named Joshua (who she met online!). As a result of the marriage, she now also has a brand new art gallery/studio!

She's sold one best selling novel and many paintings. She spends her days painting, and displays them in her gallery until the funds are low when she sells a couple pieces. They go for over $500 a piece.

Right now the couple is just working on their house, as it is a very modern and artistic house, bare to the bone with only the essential furniture- aside from the paintings. One day their house will be 6 stories high ;D

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200

marshmallowcreampie

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:31 pm
Oooh, new update! Five recent college graduates have just moved in together, Zara (roughly based off me), Randori, Vanessa, Jessica, and Jacob. Jacob and Jessica are twin siblings. Vanessa is a major flirty heartbreaker type. Right now she's messing around with Jacob, but she planned to dump him at the start of the relationship. Jacob is very serious and sweet about the relationship, but Jessica knows she's just messing with him. Vanessa tried to make a move on Randori, but he knows she's just messing with him and wants to break his heart. He kind of hates her, plus he has a crush on Zara. Zara likes him back but she kind of has committment issues so it's going to take a while to get things going.

I'm going to make a Sim based off Kurt Hummel (a Glee character) and I want to make a farm family. The farmer guy's son is a major jock and his daughter is the high school pretty girl. Jock has a relationship with Kurt and jock's dad is shocked to find out his son is gay. He's upset at first but learns to accept and support his son soon after. I'm also going to make an artsy woman who plans to paint a lot, who just moved into a nice little house with her new husband and baby. (their house will have an art gallery)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:51 pm
I recently created a new Sim called Drake Merchant. At the moment he has a part-time job at the cemetery. He's been promoted twice. He doesn't have much money but he is a kleptomaniac so every now and again at night I get him to go and steal things he needs from community lots. He also comes home with stuff from work sometimes. I plan on getting him friendly with one person specifically just to steal stuff from. I've yet to find that someone though.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

littlesausage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:39 pm
~!The Sims 2!~

I started a new neighborhood, called Very Merry Neighborly Place. I moved one household into one apartment at 'Very Berry Apartments'. Four people are in the household. 2 married couples, and there all best friends. Or, there going to be. The two girls became really good friends really quickly. There names are Strawberry and Ann. Strawberry is married to her husband, Erik, who has a brother named Cole. Cole is married to Strawberries best friend, Ann. They all have the same last name, winters, and there all aliens. The girls look like really cute aliens, but the guys just look normal.

The first thing i did when i made this household was get both of the girls pregnant. Im hoping for twins from both of them. But if one of them has only one baby, and the other one has triplets, that will be just as good. I love having babies in the house! Ann wanted to chat with Strawberry, so she did. She kept wanting to do things with strawberry like joke with her and talk to her and now there best friends. yay! The two guys are not best friends yet, but there getting along well. Im not very good at storytelling. I turned on free will and went to get a drink of water, and came back to see Strawberry and Ann flirting. weird. There husbands caught them cheating, and there not as mad as i thought they would be.

That was only a couple hours ago, and i will post an update after i play next time.

~!The Sims: Life Stories!~

Im playing Riley's story. Not that i have anything against vince....or was it vincent? I sorta forgot his name. I just didnt like his story as much. At first i thought riley really needed some friends, but she met some nice people; she met some girl named Fiona and then she met Mickey, who im guessing is an important character. But i already dont like him, hes annoying. confused I invited him over and Agora came as well. Then they left after like a gazillion hours of chatting and i made Riley get a job in the entertainment carreer. Riley wanted to shove Agora but i didnt let her. I dont even know why, but i feel like i want to be friends with Agora. But she sees my active sim as her enemie. Shes mad because shes jelous that im flirty with mickey. I didnt know it upset her so much. I'll just move on and let her have him. But really, Agora is immature for being mad at me for such a reason. I don't know why i like her at all. But im trying to become friends with her anyway.

~!The Sims 3!~

I merged the goth household with the bachelor household. Im hoping Bella and Mortimer will get married and have a baby. So i aged them both to a teen, and aged Micheal to a young adult. I dont know why i wasted time aging Micheal, but i ended up just moving Bella and Mortimer out. At first, bella wasn't getting along to well with mortimer. I tried to get them married, but the option wasnt available! So i gave up and just clicked try for baby....A bunch of times. So they will probably have alot of kids, but w/e. Bella learned the guitar skill and Mortimer got pretty good at Fishing. When there not taking care of there needs, there working on there skills. Its not too fun waiting for a pregnant sim to have their baby. So im thinking about just adding my simself to the active household and having parties all day with the pizza delivery people. Im probably not going to once i actually play again. I always change my mind like that.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:23 am
I'm working on developing my family in the Sims. I started off with Lauren Montgomery who I wasn't planning to get married, yet, she and Hale got into a romantic attraction (from being partners, and one great party gathering) and even though Hale has commitment issues, he wanted to be in a relationship with Lauren.

So I made them together and they were soon married after focusing a bit on their careers. Lauren reached her top level and completed her LTW before she even turned to be a full aged adult. Hale didn't really have a great LTW, so I sort of just put him in the medical career track since he got fired from the Law Enforcement career.

Their wedding was so beautiful and they had enough money to build their dream home (while sacrificing a few days spent at the local community hotel while they needed a few more grand for some furniture items). She didn't want a baby, yet, ended up pregnant with her son Lyle.

Lyle is now a child and is doing GREAT in school. She recent gave birth to a girl named Hailie who is a toddler.

Lauren is stressed out because when she isn't working, she's working with the kids, on her dueties for work, on her relationship with her husband (whenever he's available) and tutoring her son. She's the busiest sim I've ever made. On top of that, he husband wants ANOTHER kid. I'm still not sure if I'm up for it. Because she's struggling already with just a toddler at home, nevermind another baby. Plus, they're getting kind of old. I'd rather not have the kids be left to take care of their sibilings.

Darth Kosher

elevator

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:16 am
Sims 3 legacy, on gen 3

First gen married leighton sekemoko and had six babies - one single, one triplets, one twins.
omg babies with no funds is not fun! I somehow managed to get through that hell. They all got jobs as teens, and went into good jobs as adults. Built an awesometastic house.. really slowly.
My new heir became head of the medical field before she decided to hunker down. I also had to wait for the parents to die off so I could add more sims >>;
Anywho she found a guy who she knew for a while and had a baby with him. Backtowork! The whole household chipped in with taking care of the baby. On her weekend off she decided to call the baby daddy over, get married. Hes an elder by now, didn't realize he was so old. Just after she proposes and he accepts, he starts glowing and the reaper comes for him. Bugger died before I got him added to the household, so no points, not even a portrait painting. She starts crying but for some reason her siblings don't care and just start chatting it up with the reaper.
Everyone ages and go to the top of their careers. Lots of money now! I've got a nice car for each of them. The baby ages up nicely, becomes a loner and a slob. Now hes just waiting for his mom and aunts and uncles to die off so he can have the house to himself xd I plan on marrying him off to a maid once he leaves the house filthy enough to warrant one. And make her a chef so I get a shiny fridge. After that I want a cop and then maybe then a gardener.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:18 pm
Had to restart my game!

I made my starting sim have pink hair with teal ends and blonde streaks, and now I'm seeing which (or how many) kids in each generation get this hair combination!

Morris Day had an affair with a married sim (Jefferey Langeraak, I think?), and have a girl named Garland and a boy (whose name escapes me at the moment). Both her kids had blonde hair like their father.

Garland marries Mortimer Goth and have a daughter named Amy, who has her grandmother's hair color combo!

Amy grows up, but wasn't getting along with very many guys except her Langeraak cousin, so I had to make one for her. I create Minho Kim, and Garland passes away that same day. Amy and Minho have trouble starting out but they eventually get married and now have a toddler daughter named Juri, and another baby on the way!

Garland's brother had an affair with two women (one of which was in a relationship). He has a son named Hiram with one of the Ford sisters. Hiram has Morris' pink hair combo! With the other girl, JoAnna something, he has a son named Jevon who is born with blonde hair. He then marries JoAnna and they have another son named Kevon, who has black hair like his mother.

I have no interest in ever playing Hiram, but I'll keep an eye on him to see if he passes down the pink hair combo. I've been playing mostly Amy and her new family, but will occasionally check in with Jevon and Kevon to see if they're doing okay and because Kevon has the evil trait, and that's kinda fun.  

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

Esora2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:07 pm
I have 180 sims because I breed them like rabbits sweatdrop

A majority of their lives are documented on my stories on thesims2.com site because I would try to add drama and comedy, and a lot of time, tragedy, to their lives and make a story with it.

Right now, my simself is coming back from the dead and saving her son from his father and his father's gold digging girlfriend, all before her son's alien baby is born.

Oncor Roesner, my sim with the strangest eyelid mutation started a robot shop with his robot Roc.No, and his wife is mad with the time he spends with his robot more than he does her son, who is by another man while he was in college.

My simself's twin daughters, Miserie and Payne, struggle with their lives as they both are accidentally seeing the same man, all while married to other guys.

Zim and Dib, who are born brothers in my game incidentally, are fluctuating between being friends and enemies, through no fault of my own.

Oryx Lee Love is my ultimate romantic sim, he is seeing about twelve women right now, and for some sad reason has the hots for his great great grandmother *shudders*. He has fathered about five kids so far ^_^

Ravi, after having his daughter Gaz bring her mother and his wife back as a zombie, finds comfort in plastic surgery, and finally had a baby alien named Tak. Oh, and after his wife was resurrected, they had their last baby together named Lazaurus, which no one cares about, not even me.

These are just a few, my more interesting ones sweatdrop I enjoy making stories for them for a hobby.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff