Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
If you could look like a .Hack character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NET SLUMZ
  <3
View Results

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:46 am
fk12
@Darkly_Doomed-
Haha, I mainly would just like to have her face. I keep my hair incredibly short, too. Long hair just seems like a bother. 8|

XD Yeah. Why her face? She looks serious all the time. Stern. Angry. XD And yeah, long hair is a bother.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:48 am
Kaiomeh
Darkly_Doomed

I got the impression that she was a he from Kazumi's behavior in volume 4 of .hack//G.U.+

You have to remember that //G.U.+ is nothing like the games though. They had to change a lot of the plot because the manga came out before the //G.U. games came out.

Yeah, I know they changed the plot, but other things were consistent. Like some of the stuff said by Kazumi was consistent with the Terminal Disks.
But I didn't know it came out BEFORE the G.U. Games. I didn't know that at all. :0  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

iEdward Wong

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:59 am
I'd love to look like Sakubo, both of his characters or personalities look cool. [same character i know but differances are kind of clear]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:44 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Kaiomeh
Darkly_Doomed

I got the impression that she was a he from Kazumi's behavior in volume 4 of .hack//G.U.+

You have to remember that //G.U.+ is nothing like the games though. They had to change a lot of the plot because the manga came out before the //G.U. games came out.

Yeah, I know they changed the plot, but other things were consistent. Like some of the stuff said by Kazumi was consistent with the Terminal Disks.
But I didn't know it came out BEFORE the G.U. Games. I didn't know that at all. :0

In the back of the G.U.+ book, in the part no one reads it said that.  

Kaiomeh

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:40 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
@Kaiomeh
I actually wouldn't mind looking like Pi if her hair and boobs weren't so big. xD

@Bonquchko
Oh man, Nuke. His hair is like the most lollin' thing ever. If you looked like that, I think I'd stalk you. ;D

@Twelvie
I totally forgot about Aura. I would love to look like Aura. She's so pale and angelic looking. :,D

@Keybladers
Haseo does look pretty cool in his Xth form. ;D
I wish I had Balmung's wings. ;-;

@RocketDog
Oh man, that'd be hawt. xD

@Doomed
I used to have Haseo hair like the end of Sophomore year. It wasn't sliver though. xD

@Bacon
Well Silabus does look like a girl. ;D
I'd totally wanna look like Matsu too. I lav his hair and face. <3

(responding to each thing in sequential order! Woo!)
Guh. Pi's an old hag. Or a dude IRL. I got the impression that she was a he from Kazumi's behavior in volume 4 of .hack//G.U.+
No offense, Griever, but wouldn't you stalk him anyway?
I wouldn't really like looking like Aura. 1. Don't like the hair color. 2. I'd rather have short hair. 3. I wouldn't want people to stare at me (oh, wait, they'd do that if I looked like Haseo or Tsukasa. At least then I'd really like how I looked though.)
Haseo doesn't get a belly button till Xth form. XD Wait, do you mean Balmung or Azure Balmung's wings? I'd just be grateful to get wings.
:0 I see your point.
:0 If only that were a possibility for me! DX Wait, I'd rather not have a duck butt. People would think me some sort of...Sasuke cosplayer. XP
I wouldn't really want to look like Matsu. Don't like him particularly. And I agree! XD
(sorry to be a bother!)

xD YEAH, I'D STALK PRETTY MUCH EVERY CHARACTER AND GUILDIE.
I like Aura's hair color. I kinda forgot about the length of her hair. I don't like long hair either. Too much of a hassle.
But duck butt hair is sexy. ;D And it doesn't look too Sasuke like if it's not black.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:00 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
@Kaiomeh
I actually wouldn't mind looking like Pi if her hair and boobs weren't so big. xD

@Bonquchko
Oh man, Nuke. His hair is like the most lollin' thing ever. If you looked like that, I think I'd stalk you. ;D

@Twelvie
I totally forgot about Aura. I would love to look like Aura. She's so pale and angelic looking. :,D

@Keybladers

@RocketDog

@Doomed
I used to have Haseo hair like the end of Sophomore year. It wasn't sliver though. xD

@Bacon

Guh. Pi's an old hag. Or a dude IRL. I got the impression that she was a he from Kazumi's behavior in volume 4 of .hack//G.U.+
I wouldn't really like looking like Aura. 1. Don't like the hair color. 2. I'd rather have short hair. 3. I wouldn't want people to stare at me (oh, wait, they'd do that if I looked like Haseo or Tsukasa. At least then I'd really like how I looked though.)
Haseo doesn't get a belly button till Xth form. XD Wait, do you mean Balmung or Azure Balmung's wings? I'd just be grateful to get wings.
:0 If only that were a possibility for me! DX Wait, I'd rather not have a duck butt. People would think me some sort of...Sasuke cosplayer. XP
I wouldn't really want to look like Matsu. Don't like him particularly. And I agree! XD
(sorry to be a bother!)

I like Aura's hair color. I kinda forgot about the length of her hair. I don't like long hair either. Too much of a hassle.
But duck butt hair is sexy. ;D And it doesn't look too Sasuke like if it's not black.

Awwww, thanks, Griever!! But I think I'd be pretty damn sexy with tall pink hair  

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:04 pm
Gardenia or Balmung. heart

I would stalk you too, Bonquchko, if you looked luke Nuke. ♥ I loooove him. XD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:43 pm
Sauce-Kay
Gardenia or Balmung. heart

I would stalk you too, Bonquchko, if you looked luke Nuke. ♥ I loooove him. XD

Welcome to the Nuke Usugimaru show! With your handsome host, Nuke Usugimaru!  

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100

kurl

Trash Bear

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:35 am
I'd like to be like elk. He seems relaxed and peaceful most of the times... well when his best friend isn't being deleted lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:12 pm
kurl
I'd like to be like elk. He seems relaxed and peaceful most of the times... well when his best friend isn't being deleted lol

xD Aw, I love Elk. He seems only peaceful when he's with Mia though. When he's with others, he gets all uncomfortable and jealous. It's so cute. ;D  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Strokes of Everything

Dapper Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:36 pm
fk12
Aura. She is so beautiful.

Same! But I wouldn't want people asking me, "Why do you have white hair at such an early age?" That would get old quick ;-;

I'd also want to look like Mimiru, even though her character shows almost all XD I'd rather look like Blackrose, but I don't really like the pink hair..

I find Aina adorable, but I don't think I'd necessarily want to be her. Especially with her illness ;-; poor thing.

I'd really want to be Midori too, since she looks so friggin amazing. Alkaid too. But she doesn't look as cool as Midori.

So, the list is: Midori, Aura, Alkaid, Kaede, Mimiru, and some others XD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:12 am
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
@Kaiomeh

@Bonquchko

@Twelvie

@Keybladers

@RocketDog

@Doomed

@Bacon

(sorry to be a bother!)

It looks enough like Sasuke. But the difference is that Haseo would totally beat the log. Sasuke cannot do that.
I wouldn't stalk every character. Some of them are too creepy to do that. I'd probably stalk Endrance so I could make sure that he wasn't stalking Haseo and kill him if he tried ANYTHING.
Wait...have you read .hack//G.U.+ volume 5? You should if you haven't. There's this one set of lines in it that I just find really funny XD :3  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Zira361

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:28 am
XxGrieverxX
kurl

xD Aw, I love Elk. He seems only peaceful when he's with Mia though. When he's with others, he gets all uncomfortable and jealous. It's so cute. ;D

I would love to look like Elk (it'd be sorta easy for me too [compared to trying to look like other characters <.<])! I would have to try to pull off the personality though. >.> DAMN MY LOUD UPFRONTNESS! *shakes fists in the air*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:56 pm
Mirei/Mireille/...all her incarnations! whee Or Subaru.  

HeartSeeker Xion

Hel Pup

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:24 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

G.U.+ isn't even canon though. She's not that old anyway, I imagine early thirties.

For me...hmm... I think I'd want to look like Mayumi Kurokawa(Mistral) the longhaired version. She looks so cute and has that kind adorable feel! I'm also very good at being hyper so she fits.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff