Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
The Great Sword Waldogan (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:58 pm
Aromuchi...Aromuchi... Magnolia repeated the name to herself silently. She wanted that sword so much! She had heard so many tales of it -- at school, through random people, through people she knew. It didn't matter where she was; Waldogan and Aromuchi seemed to be known everywhere. Magnolia felt herself starting to get stressed out. Ugh... What if I don't find it?! What will I do then?! Or...what if someone else gets it before me...?? Damn it... Magnolia's eyes narrowed with passion, and she decided she would have to hurry on. With her katana slung over her back and her sailor-style school uniform on, she set off toward a bridge.

((Trying to shamelessly get Lia to Nickel. XD Sorry...))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:08 pm
((That's fine ^.^))

Nickel and her brother, Tin, saw another girl who seemed older than Nickel. "Ummmm... Hi."Tin said. "Hello there."Nickel said. Tin just looked at the girl. Nickel just sighed upon seeing Tin look at the girl. "Sorry about him, he's my brother."she said to the girl.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:08 pm
Magnolia glared at Tin. She was angry at the guy since he was being rude. And the girl, the one who was the sister, did not seem that bad, but Magnolia still gave her a look anyways.

"Hi..." Lia said loudly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:16 am
Tin was speechless about the look on Lia's face. Nickel then elbowed her brother. "I heard something..."Tin said. "What do you hear?"Nickel asked Tin. Sounds of gun cocking was heard. "That."Tin replied. They were surounded by men. "Where's the sword?"one of them asked. "You're going to have to go through me to get that!"Nickel yelled drawing her chain whip. Tin then drew his shield and gladius and was ready to fight.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:57 am
Lia scowled at the men who showed up. She withdrew her katana, and yelled, "And you dare to ruin my mood?! As if my day could get any worse..."

The men started to attack, some shooting their guns. Magnolia blocked with her katana speedily, and then sent some slashing cuts into the various enemies.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:13 am
Nickel was flailing her weapon and many of the men were tripping over it. "You think you nutheads can attack us without our permission!?"she yelled. Tin was just going around stabbing the men with his gladius and hitting them in the gut with his shield. "Where did Tin go?"Nickel asked herself. She then spotted him. "There he is."she said in relief. Tin was soon starting to slide kick the men. One man tackled Nickel, but she used her chain whip to swing him around the field and send him flying off the bridge.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:55 pm
Magnolia sliced and slashed with her katana, the blade a shimmering silver splattered with blood. As the katana went this way and that, under great control, there was a shiny flash wherever it went. She was fast with both her hands and feet, and she was nimble and clever as well.

Magnolia felt the adrenaline pump through her veins, as usual. She was stressed out, but she was used to it; she was always stressed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:01 am
((You should make a character profile for Tin~!))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:48 pm
((Done the profile for Tin))

Nickel jumped her way through the on coming enemies that shot or slashed. "Here I come!!"Tin yelled. He then jumped very high, jumped on one man's head, and chopped another. Nickel watched as Tin kicked their butts. She then slapped a man numerous times with her chain whip. "How miuch more do we have to fight?"Nickel thought. A sudden crash then happened, scaring off the men. "What the hell was that!?"Tin asked. "I don't know..."Nickel replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:13 pm
((Um... if Nickel was dumped out when she was five with her brother, than how can her brother be only 9 years old?? That's not possible, with Nickel being 15...))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:15 pm
"Whoa, what the hell was that crash just now?!" Magnolia exclaimed as she finished off another man. The crash was loud, and made Magnolia wince a bit. Directly after the loud noise, the men all scattered and ran off, obviously scared of the sound.

"What...??" Magnolia muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:58 pm
((I'll fix that, I probably meant Tin was just a few months old when they were dumped. I'll change his age back to 10.))  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:05 pm
Tin went to investigate the mess. "Woah... Some asteroid must've crashed."Tin said. "That's an asteroid big time."Nickel replied. Tin jumped on the asteroid to see if it was actually a real one. "Yep, it's real."Tin said. He then touched it with his gladius, and it cracked open. "Crystals...?"Nickel said to herself. Tin peaked in the asteroid as well. "It's the same material used to make the two swords!!"Tin excalimed. "I can see that... I always wondered where the materials used to make the two swords came from."Nickel said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:52 pm
Magnolia followed Tin to investigate.

"Hm..." she muttered. "Looks like a lame lump of rock to me... please don't tell me this material is what made up the swords. Geez." Magnolia rolled her eyes dramatically for good measure.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:08 pm
Tin then took two chunks out of the rock. "Give me that!"Nickel said. She then investigated the two materials and gave them a good looking at. "Yep, since they're glowing, this is the material used to make the swords."Nickel said as a final comment. She then put the two materials into her waist pack. Tin just stood there staring at the stone.  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff