Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Let's hear you say I love you~ (Romance) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count!
  Here!
  +1
  Poll whore <3
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:01 pm
User Image

::~ Mei "Momo"Yuki |||

Mei was walking down the sidewalk toward her high school. She thought to herself, Hmm... It's sophomore year now. I'm no longer a freshman! I don't know if I should be happy or sad. Mei smiled to herself as she pushed open the large doors of the school's entrance. She hummed a little tune under her breath, and as she walked, she had a thoughtful, contemplative look on her face as if she were thinking deeply about something. Some people in the halls stared at her, because of her rather flashy outfit; she never liked fitting in with the crowd anyways, but she didn't like all the attention either -- Mei Yuki was a contradiction in herself.

heart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:05 pm
((Question -- this is a romance RP, so where are the couples? Do they develop as the RP goes along, or do you want to just let each other know who the people are going to be with eventually right now? Also, is this a yuri/yaoi RP? Or is it anything goes, or is it just heterosexual?))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:07 pm
((Crap I knew I forgot to put something~ The couples will be worked out as we go along, so you can pick whoever you want to be with. Anything goes. Let me go and add this somewhere so everyone can see. Thanks for bringing it up~))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:15 pm
((You're welcome. XD

And also, did you spell it "here" on purpose as a secret meaning? xD;; If not, then it's a typo; it should be "hear."))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:20 pm
((It's a huge typo XD I need to start sleeping again, stupid insomnia D: ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:22 pm
((Okay. XD Aww.... insomnia is annoying. sad

And which one of your guys should Mei fall for? You choose. Please. Okay, you know what, I'll choose ... XD Gah... This might take a few minutes...))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:25 pm
(( yeah i was just going to post that you chose who sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:28 pm
((It is! I haven't sleep in.... At least a week now! I am on the side of insanity already! And it's lasted for two before, and now with school starting, it's gonna suck being insomniac >.<

I think I need a feel of all the characters first, so I can figure out who should go with who easier. I know that each could bring out another side of each, and I don't know if that's good or bad XD))  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:29 pm
((How about Andrew x Mei?

And I like the feel of Edward x Lacy. XD So cute so far~!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:31 pm
((We should probably RP more and OOC less...))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:33 pm
(( yeah i can go with that mistress
and yeah i think Edward x Lacy are cute together too~!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:33 pm
User Image
Sealed with something more
That could ever define our brother ship
With a hope that
You'll be able to fix our pain...
User Image

Åro Ånd Åndrew ʞenji
The first to be there...
When it all goes wrong...
When it all falls apart...

"Not sure if that was a bad thing or a good thing..." Andrew laughed weakly at this, letting his dark sapphire eyes drop to the ground for a moment, before letting them move back up. Oh well! It will teach Ed to stand up for himself!" He let himself smile softly, before an emotionless look passed his face; the school was starting to get crowded.

"I think it is a good thing, besides, he's to shy anyway... Maybe someone here could make him un-shy." A light chuckle passed his lips, before letting topaz eyes linger out of a window, before moving to his brother. "Mmm, I think it's time to split and conquer all!" He smirked before turning to leave his brother and keep walking; he planned to go outside, something was telling him to.

But they both do know,
That it will be fixed...
Even if it takes a life of pain

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:35 pm
((I think Edward and Lacy are cute together to!
So Andrew and Mei? I think I can get them to run into each other, unless you want them to.
Would you like Aro than Hinata? Cause he's ready to conquer the world! XD
And let me know if his post is to bright for you, slightly color blind to some colors))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:38 pm
(( yeah that'll be fine with me XD
the colors fine im okay with it ))  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:39 pm
((just making sure XD))  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items