Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Favorite Naruto Scene *POSSIBLE SPOILERS!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My favorite part was...
a hilarious scene!
13%
 13%  [ 20 ]
so sad it made me cry ;(
15%
 15%  [ 23 ]
a super cool scene with my favorite character ^_^
35%
 35%  [ 53 ]
every single part of Naruto... O_o
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
gold!
6%
 6%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 151

Lessieal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:49 pm
shikamaru talking to his father about his mom and woman xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:25 am
i liked the part where they were all cheating at the chunin election exam thing in the manga.  

gutless

gutless

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:30 am
*selection  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:47 pm
My favorite scene was when Sasuke's woke up in the chuunin exam and the curse was covering half of his body. And he had purple evil chakra surrounding him, and then he see's Zaku and the curse covers his face. And he kicks the s**t out of Zaku before breaking his arms. Sasuke is so wickedly sweet. He was awesome with his curse. I hope he fights with it again.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

oku_aoiryu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:16 pm
Because it's such a great series, I have a couple favorite scenes:

crying Sad: The episode of the 3rd Hokage's Funeral the line between Kakashi and the ANUB leader, the dialogue goes something like this
"If you always think of the excuse for being late, why don;t you come early?"

"I do come early in the morning...But when I come here, I want to admonish my old foolish"

biggrin Funny when it happens to other people: When the Hokage is killed, not because he dies (because he's a cool character) but because of what he does to Orochimaru (that and the look he gets as he dies, the look of oh that's right! You might've killed me but i took your arms b***h!!!)

And I love any scenes where any of the bad guy's get this arrogance of, "ha! you cannot defeat me.." and then get outsmarted, usually by Naruto.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:40 pm
my favorite scene is when naruto has all that crazy power. umm the one where he fights with neji and turns this kyuubi power on. the other one is where he fights with gaara. and the last one is where he makes that HUGE rasengan on kabuto.  

junkie95

Nightblade7

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:15 pm
Uh.... *shudder* So many Sasuke fans *cannot resist*

My Sasuke Rant:
I cannot stand Sasuke. He's the most retarded, angsty, whiny little b*****d in the Naruto series. He blames his brother for his problems, and tries to get all this power and when he does gets arrogant about it. Then he gets beat by someone *Gaara... Naruto...* and he gets angsty about it again.

My message to Sasuke: Get over yourself. Naruto's gone through more than you have. Gaara's gone through more than you have. Kakashi has gone through more than you have. Neji has gone through more than you. More people other than yourself have problems, have troubled pasts. But they finally got over it, Now it's your turn moron!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:55 pm
Rock Lee vs. Gaara was cool. The fight in the chuunin exam Forest of Death, Sasuke vs. Orochimaru was awesome too. I really dig the quick, badass animation fights. sweatdrop  

Secretary

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:34 pm
my favorite part was when tsunade and naruto were fighting and she beat naruto with just one finger...haha blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:55 am
I aggree with Zero_Stance, Gaara's past was a great part. So sad, but it made me like Gaara even more.  

The Truth About Drugs

Cobo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:25 am
Nightblade7
Uh.... *shudder* So many Sasuke fans *cannot resist*

My Sasuke Rant:
I cannot stand Sasuke. He's the most retarded, angsty, whiny little b*****d in the Naruto series. He blames his brother for his problems, and tries to get all this power and when he does gets arrogant about it. Then he gets beat by someone *Gaara... Naruto...* and he gets angsty about it again.

My message to Sasuke: Get over yourself. Naruto's gone through more than you have. Gaara's gone through more than you have. Kakashi has gone through more than you have. Neji has gone through more than you. More people other than yourself have problems, have troubled pasts. But they finally got over it, Now it's your turn moron!

In all fairness, how would Sasuke even know about Narutos, Gaara's, Kakashi's and Nejis plights and for the record, his family was -murdered- by his brother, you know what it's like to be robbed of your family and find them dead? It's pretty damn damaging, let me tell you.

But, my favorite moment will forever be when Naruto shouts at Zabuza for ignoring Haku's love and using him. That just touched my heart.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:10 pm
Rock lee and Gaara battle..o sh%^ that was a sick fight...how about them gates.. eek surprised smile biggrin  

S_H_I_NO

Orange Flavored Condom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:00 pm
Naruto Vs Gaara was awesome!

Also in the 97th episode when jiraiya was waiting for the hot girls to come in the bath but got sumos, monkeys, and old ladys instead : And when they finally came he scared them razz That was pretty funny  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:33 pm
my favorite part had to be the flashbak=cks of Sasuke's and Itachi's past.  

iTsunayoshi Sawada

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:42 am
when naruto dies................................jk.........so jk.... sweatdrop domokun  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff