Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Name the Guild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Aya Goshen~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:58 pm
Kiwameru no Nido is my vote..and as far as height goes...it's all the same when the lights go out, so who cares.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:02 pm
~Aya Goshen~
Kiwameru no Nido is my vote..and as far as height goes...it's all the same when the lights go out, so who cares.

That made me laugh and blush at the same time LOL  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:03 pm
not to sound bias or anything, but I prefer Japanese names for lots of things, due to being part Japanese...I like English names too...but this is martial arts we're dealing with.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:05 pm
Neia MX
not to sound bias or anything, but I prefer Japanese names for lots of things, due to being part Japanese...I like English names too...but this is martial arts we're dealing with.

LoL that's why I put up both English and Japanese names. So that members can choose razz *snuggles*  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:27 pm
~Aya Goshen~
OMG I didn't even think about that...you perv...well...I'm one to talk aren't I xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:29 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
~Aya Goshen~

That made me laugh and blush at the same time LOL
Woo Hoo....I can make someone feel strange...Guess I'm not a "lost cause" after all.  

~Aya Goshen~

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:49 pm
I'm glad the name I suggested was included, but I'll side with Aya on this one.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 pm
I bet you would feel the difference between a giant and midget, no matter their set of tool. When the light goes out those of us with enhanced night vision see everything in black and white wink

Any way I don't know what I like and since I'm tired like hell I let my vote pass until tomorrow. Don't work double shift three days in a row. Especially not as a event/security...Last night the EMT supervisor ordered me into bed. He was not happy about me working full time. Me and the security supervisor was awake and worked 100% until we where forced in bed. Overall a good bloody trip. BTW just felt like sharing.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:39 am
Okay People It's the seventh day and since I doubt anyone else will be voting I'm putting up the results now. (If any votes come in by the end of today I will Update this post to reflect that.)

Quote:
Guild Name
Ipon Tenshi-satsu 0% [ 0 ]
To Master the Ninja Way 16% [ 1 ]
Mastering the Ninja Way 0% [ 0 ]
Kiwameru no Nindo 66% [ 4 ]
Path of the Shadow 16% [ 1 ]
Pact of the Shinobi 0% [ 0 ]
Other 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

And it looks like the Guild will now me called Kiwameru No Nindo! Yay let's all hope that my japanese grammer is still up to par.

The guild will be corrected to reflect this vote by the end of today. Expect new banners and Signatures to start going up this weekend. If you want a Signature like Me, Neia, Sissy, or Aya have please feel free to PM me and I will make you one with code links included.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:10 pm
Guild name has been changed.

Should I keep or remove the English part of the name?  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas