Submit

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:21 pm
Don't worry Neko-chan I can't stand the English voices either sorry Chobbi-chan, guess because they dissappointed me or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:02 pm
PsychoAce56
Don't worry Neko-chan I can't stand the English voices either sorry Chobbi-chan, guess because they dissappointed me or something.

Some dubs are good though. Like...the Furuba dub. I was pleased with that one. And the Orphan dub was GREAT!!! They did a lot of ad-libbing...it was great... whee  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:33 pm
Oh I love the Orphan Dub!!! I am very partial to that, and to the Ai Yori Aoshi Dub I love that as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:07 pm
PsychoAce56

Its ok! My friend doesn't like the english dubs either; I just don't like the sub voices in general. I'm a dubb person. Anyway......
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Subbed or Dubbed; it doesn't matter!!! They all look adorable! heart  

ChobiMM3

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:23 pm
hehe I just watched some Gravitation. ^^" Actually one was the episode that he dressed up in the Sailor Outfit in the last picture.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:51 pm
PsychoAce56
hehe I just watched some Gravitation. ^^" Actually one was the episode that he dressed up in the Sailor Outfit in the last picture.

I love that episode!!! heart heart heart Between Shuichi dressing like a irl and getting drunk.....lol.....good times, good times.....  

ChobiMM3

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:10 pm
What the heck...I've got nothing to do, might as well watch the Gravitation DVDs my friend let me borrow. sweatdrop biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:02 pm
XP I just read volume 9 and all I have to say is that I WANT 10 NOW!!!!  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:27 pm
Watched DVD 2 and 3 last night and I'll probably finish with 4 tonight...if I'm not too tired.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:39 pm
I watched the hole set of dvds at my fruends house and i'm hooked for life.  

IIxBunnyBxII

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:23 pm
Awww I want to see more of the anime, I can only see what they have on demand, I wish I knew some of you in real life so I could come hang out and watch them XP  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:19 pm
PsychoAce56
Awww I want to see more of the anime, I can only see what they have on demand, I wish I knew some of you in real life so I could come hang out and watch them XP

haha at least you have on demand; I heard about and was always intrested, so when my cousins got io I saw 2 eps on demand at my cousins house. Last weekend I when to Suncoast everyday and got all of them biggrin haha Its the 1st anime that I've conquered in a whole weekend  

ChobiMM3

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:14 pm
XP wow must have been a lot of money.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:46 pm
PsychoAce56

It'd be so cool to know you in real life, Ace! We would have fun hanging out. 3nodding

btw, I've thought since the beginning that Yuki was such a complete d**k and I really didn't get why Shuichi liked him, but when Yuki heard about the lead guy of ASK who got some people to beat the crap out of Shuichi and Yuki went after them and said something like "Were you the one who hurt Shu-chan?"
SHU-CHAN!!! KAWAII~ 4laugh And then at the end of that DVD, Yuki just comes out to the press and announces that they are koibito~ ^^
*squeals in fangirlyness*  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:08 pm
Neko-Yousei
PsychoAce56

It'd be so cool to know you in real life, Ace! We would have fun hanging out. 3nodding

btw, I've thought since the beginning that Yuki was such a complete d**k and I really didn't get why Shuichi liked him, but when Yuki heard about the lead guy of ASK who got some people to beat the crap out of Shuichi and Yuki went after them and said something like "Were you the one who hurt Shu-chan?"
SHU-CHAN!!! KAWAII~ 4laugh And then at the end of that DVD, Yuki just comes out to the press and announces that they are koibito~ ^^
*squeals in fangirlyness*

*squeals as well* I just seen that episode XP

Where do you live again Neko-chan maybe we could possibly meet each other at a con or something if I can get some people to go with me.  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff