Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
How does it feel like to see the final episode of TC? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen the final episode of tsubasa chronicles?
Happy
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sad
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Angry
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Curious
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Makes you wanna tell the Animator to make more episodes
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

super squeee

2,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:41 pm
when I finished the manga I got depressed for like 3 weeks  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:52 am
maybe tagic maybe cry maybe......  

Syaoran_farhanZ

fsaiin_farhan

juster_aaron05

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:59 am
User Image

~~I believe, The word You guys are looking for is: UNSATISFIED.~~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:58 pm
○○○

To be honest, I didn't feel unsatisfied. I think the entire end felt a bit rushed because I had been reading it constantly up until the end, and so, I was only reading like one chapter each time, and then had nothing else to read until the next update.

Maybe if I had left about 5 or 6 new ones to read for myself each time, it would feel as though the manga went by slower and less over-and-done-with. o O' My bad.

I liked the ending well enough. It was... well, an ending, I guess. I still feel like there's a lot of loose ends that I would like to read getting resolved. But CLAMP is CLAMP, haha!

I think I will re-read it once it's all out; I can buy it and sit down for a good read. P:

That being said, I actually do miss it a lot... But I've got other fandoms to catch up on now. I'm glad TRC had such a long run, but it's sad that it's done now.

○○○

Ealdwic

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

FaithFly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:42 pm
I watched the anime first and I can remember feeling a little disappointed but still quite angry and wanting to punch Chaos in the face for taking Sakura away from Syaoran.
Then after reading the manga a few months later after discovering it, the whole anime looked totally lame. The dialogue, art, story, and the characters felt like they had murdered the series. The japanese voices are the the only good parts of the anime, and so I believe the OVAs are simply epic! The ending of the anime was shocking, as in bad shocking.

The ending of the manga, I was crippled. A terrible sunken feeling corsed through me, knowing after all these years of fangirling and loyalty for the Tsubasa series would come to a complete stop. To say I was sad would be an understatement.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:55 am
I kind of went. "Hm. Whatever" *GOES TO WATCH THE OAVS* And then I went *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE--* "stupid commerical. WHY ON EARTH IS A MILEY CYRUS COMMERCIAL POPPING UP RIGHT WHEN I WAS STARING AT KUROGANE BEING ALL HOT!?!?!?!?" And then I drew something about it. Because Fai is just that epic. Okay, that really had nothing to do with the last episode... so I'll put something about that in there: The ending pose in it? You remember. The last thing shown. Yeah. It was dumb. I was not a fan of that pose.

The end of the manga... did not bother me. I was happy that it had a good ending! See, I don't stop fangirling over a manga just because it ended. I just read the whole series a bunch more times and also draw the characters a lot and fangirl like crazy still. The end of the TRC manga could never stop me from being a huge TRC fangirl!  

Asuka-nya

Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces