Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:11 pm
OPEN YAY!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:13 pm
Omg he's so cute! x3

Sadly, I only have a female leopard cub, and she's in a tribe that doesn't like other felines. D:

But anyway! Best of luck at searching for the right someone ;D lol  

Vespie_the_Wolf

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:21 pm
Thanks! 8] He's my big fluffy~ >w<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:01 pm
HEY MISTER SPICE!
I'm Offering: Lyssa
They Look Like: This!
This Is What They're Like: Just like her name, Lyssa is sweet as honey. She is innocently obedient and will do whatever she's told with a smile. Her naivety is endearing, though, and most wouldn't try to manipulate her because of the quality. Lys adores her parents and her siblings to a point of annoyance; she loves spending time with them.
And I Wanna Get Some: I can offer her as a future mate.
The only thing is, as a fellow hybrid, Lyssa is also infertile. xD;
Which leaves the question that if they do become mates, and want cubs, then it is always an option to somehow adopt cubs that are wandering out parentless. Which she would do, of course, but if that happens, I'm sure we'd talk more about it. ^^

edit: and because I was being dumb and completely forgot about this part-she doesn't need healing as much as protection, per se. She's incredibly naive and could easily fall to dangers without knowing it.
If nothing else works out, a general RP as a meeting between friends wouldn't hurt. xD
I Do Better On: Either guild or IM; it doesn't really matter to me. :3 AIM: lyra 310

Kytora

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:11 pm
>3 Hyou knows what I want. -shoves Phedre in then runs-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:20 am
HEY MISTER SPICE!
I'm Offering: Ohenewaa
They Look Like: This!
This Is What They're Like: Ohenewaa is still a fairly young leopardess, though she has been through a lot in her years and is still seeking for some spot of happiness. For the most part, when one gets to know her, she is a very sweet and gentle soul. She believes in the best of everyone (or used to, at any rate) and has a very big heart and sense of devotion to those closest to her.

When I was gifted her, she came with a mate and three cubs and the owner of her mate had a pretty heart breaking plot idea that we ran with. . .

As an adolescent, Hen was swept away by the charms of a leopard named Kiganja, (played by Honey Gee). Though her family didn't approve, the young female knew she had been struck with love and couldn't bear to be apart. Though he was a bit of a wanderer and sometimes reserved and quiet, she fell madly in love with him and abandoned her family to follow her heart. Everything had been perfect until she got pregnant. . .

Shortly after the birth of her litter of three, Kiganja disappeared without a trace. No body was found and Ohenewaa was heart broken; she knows he still lives, as she occasionally came across his scent but for whatever reason he was gone. She was left alone to raise three cubs as a very young female and a very inexperienced mother; she had no idea how to get back to her family even if she swallowed her wounded pride and couldn't risk taking her children on such a journey.

So she raised them alone. . . Depression sunk in and (due to RL/college eating my soul at the time) wound up spending most of her time searching for her mate and hunting for her children then being able to bond well with them. It was hard on her, and by the time she got over her grief and pain, she realized that her cubs were no long cubs but adults and on their own.

She missed their lives and it breaks her heart to know that, even though Kiganja had left, what was even worse was she lost the precious moments she may have gained form her children. Guilt stricken and horrified by her selfishness, by being what she believes a terrible mother, she now wanders searching for . . . . something. Anything.

She's not so depressed by the loss of her mate (though she will have trouble trusting another male and letting them capture her heart again), but the memories of her cubs still haunt her. Her life is completely flipped upside down; she lost her family, her mate and her cubs to her naive foolishness. . . . >:
And I Wanna Get Some: I've been dying to find this lady a happy ending. It's not been easy but after your boy goes through his flings, I could offer her as a possible mate. She honestly needs someone chivalrous and sweet enough to prove that they'll be with her, that they won't judge her when they find out she doesn't really keep in touch with her first litter. (Honestly she wasn't a bad mom, she just was busy dealing with keeping food in their bellies and hanging on to hope of finding their father!) She needs some healing in her life. . . . For she is a very sweet and loving and devoted leopardess.
I Do Better On: Guild RP just because RL is currently destroying me.

Uta

Shy Mage

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:47 am
@Kyt: I loved the offer...but I do think Uta's Hen would be a better fit for what I was looking for. 8] I would love to snag general RP with you, though.

@Uta: Hen would be awesome~ 8] She seems like the sort of girl who would thrive with someone who cared about HER and wasn't in it for the babies. <3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:39 pm
Sounds great!

Just let me know whenever you're ready for the pair to meet, be it just a generic RP where they cross paths without really thinking twice about such a meeting. . . and then can meet up again later OR . . .if you'd rather just wait for them to meet once his heart breaks are over, I can happily wait too.

:3

I'm really looking forward to this RP down the road. Just because a happy ending would be good for her and, as you say, she'd really flourish knowing someone loved her and wouldn't just drop her on a dime. n.n  

Uta

Shy Mage

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:24 am
-pokes up- Sorry for the absence. College + work.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:50 am
No worries, no rush. I'm working two jobs currently so I know how over whelming RL can be.

<: Hopefully you're not too stressed!  

Uta

Shy Mage

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:40 am
Not too stressed. Just enough to annoy me.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:32 am
8D Dala has one Heartbreak to come! <3 In the form of Poi's cheetah Elua. >.>; Poor girl won't even realize she'll break his heart.

[ Hey You! ]

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:08 am
-bumps up- Will be popping in tomorrow, getting some RPs done~ 8]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:19 am
-bumps up-  

[ Hey You! ]

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:24 am
Mzuka needs a nice long plot~ One that intrigues me~ Think she might fit something you've got in your head? THROW IT AT ME!

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff