Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:06 pm
User Image "So, you now are the hokage" Sasuke said to naruto, looking to the celling of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:08 am
User Image
Sakura had pulled out of the hug. "Sorry, Sasuke-kun," she tried to make her voice apologetic but she was just too happy. "Sasuke-kun, I'm going to heal your injures, okay?" she said as she performed medical ninjutsu on his torso. The chakra was blue but it turned green after a moment, starting to heal Sasuke's torso injures.  

Xaminia

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:22 pm
User Image Sasuke looked to sakura, he said something that he think he would never said to her... "Thank you" and something else, he even smiled to her...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:09 pm
User Image Naruto nodded."It took me a while but I was able to rise to the top..."He answered.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:48 pm
User Image "But for me, you still beeing a baka" Sasuke told him, he knew that Naruto had grew alot since their last encounter, he was the hokage now...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:57 pm
User Image The male ninja laughed."You never change, Sasuke..."He said with a smile.  

Blind Anbu

Xaminia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:46 am
[Sorry, had to change the pic because I couldn't find the first one]
User Image
Sakura giggled as she remembered the times back when the whole team was together. "Okay, Sasuke-kun, all done," Sakura said happily as she removed her hands from Sasuke's torso. "If Kakashi-sensei saw this he would laugh together with us," Sakura thought as she run her fingers through her shirt pink hair as she laughs with her two favorite boys.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:07 pm
I think this looks cooler, jaja

User Image With a smile he thanked Sakura for healing him, then with a concerned look he turned to naruto, "So... will I go to prision?" Sasuke told him, the room went quiet...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:22 pm
User Image Naruto shook his head."If you remain loyal to the leaf village you will not but..."Naruto sighed. "I do not wish to hunt you down again Sasuke."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:55 pm
User Image "Ok... By this day I swore my loyality to the leaf village" Sasuke rised his hand, "Now, i need to rest" he asked politely them to leave the room, while he closed his eyes one though crossed his mind, he sleeped shortly after...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:31 pm
User Image Naruto looked at Sakura."Lets go..."He said and walked out of the room. He made his way out of the hospital and continued to walk down the dirt path through Konoha.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:53 pm
User Image
"Haig, Hokage-sama," Sakura replied playfully. She walked with Naruto through the dirt streets of Konoha. She looked up at the bright blue sky. "So finally Sasuke-kun is back, Naruto is Hokage and I finally became a medical ninja as strong as Tsunade-sama," she thought with a smile. "Looks like all our dreams came true, huh?" she asked Naruto.  

Xaminia

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:58 pm
User Image Naruto smiled,looking up into the sky as well."Yea they have..."He said. An idea dawned on him."Hey Sakura-chan would you like to get some ramen with mw?"He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:03 pm
ill be shikamaru..oh and somehow the pic didnt show up..srry  

lay z shikamaru2

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xaminia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:12 pm
[I couldn't find the last picture so I had to change to this one]
User Image
Sakura giggled lightly. "Sure, I can't reject an invitation from the Hokage-sama," she replied jokingly. She grabbed the blonde ninja's wrist and smiles. "Let's go, Naruto."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff