mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:25 pm
Yeah -- I've just been hung up on working on soap and room renovating. I keep forgetting to respond to RPs @A@ *flail*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:27 pm
XD it's okay ^^

I'm having TONS of trouble getting Madoka a mate. I mean.. with her I'm really open to flings becasue of her nature. She'll be with anyone that will pretty much have her... but UGH. She's pretty... But alot of the stallions with bright colors similar to hers are usually a different breed >.>;  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:48 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:13 am
*nudges up*  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:15 pm
Would you mind rping Madoka with Prithee? o wo He's very vain, like "gosh I'm so pretty" vain, but always adjusts himself around others to try and get everyone to like him (which is another part of his vanity). If he rped with Madoka that would be a different case for him though, and he'll probably get a little irritated by her personality after awhile, and would try and make her have more confidence? (I dunno) Either way I think it'd be an interesting experience. |D  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:35 pm
Sure! I think that could be a lot of fun <3
Would you mind starting? I'm ever so slightly more busy then usual. If not I can do it, but it might take a couple days~  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:12 pm
I don't mind at all.~ :3

Edit:
[x]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:23 pm
User Image

Added

Infi~ I got the link and will reply asap ^^  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:24 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:40 am
heart  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:44 am
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:51 pm
heart  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:00 am
*loves on* Almost finished writing up the LR post for Copena/Jolon. What is Copena looking for in a mate ICly and OOCly?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:21 am
heart  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:58 am
I don't know if your be interested in Hard Tack for Copena Jolon for RP and possible fling. But I'm afraid I'm rather slow at replying to RPs at the moment but I do get to them within a week or 2...?

User Image

O p e n F o r:

I am looking for anyone the can heal his 'wounds' in the sense that he is now bitter and has a very negative outlook on life due to the unfortunate events that occurred in his life.

I would also like for him to find a life mate. A female that will take the time to see past his bitterness to the Soquili he once was. (Only through RP and if they 'click')

H i s t o r y:
(In a nutshell.)

As a young colt Hard Tack was developing into a hansom and well mannered soquili, though he had a terrible flaw in that he had a boundless curiosity with the world and everything in it, which in turn lead to his downfall and current condition in life.

Once he had earnt the trust and respect of his mother and father, Hard Tack began to explore lands further and farther a field from his herd’s territory. This lead to a growing curiosity as what lay in the desert and beyond as he had seldom, in fact, never met any other soquili from those lands at that time. So he left his herd to fore fill his growing curiosity.

He walked the desolate desert and explored what little it had to offer, but he had ventured further than most soquili dared. Unbeknown to him he had stumbled into the heart of a zone where nuclear testing was carried out. His self at present speaks of what happened to him there. Now he returns to the Soquili Era baring his scars for all to see and his bitter tale of what curiosity brings.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff