Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~make your own character~ Gryffindor Common Room. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:15 am
kimmy107171
kimmy107171
Fred was there in front of her looking at her with a smile o his face.Mind if I sit here he pointed to the empty seat beside her.you an if ya want she would answear.And so he sat down beside her.Names Fred he said holding his hand out.I'm Ashlee she would say taking his hand.
Are you new here he would say.Well I am a lil I transferend to here since my family moved.I relly do not know many people.
"Well just stick with me and you will meet some people"Fred would say."Ok I will "Ashlee replyed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:16 pm
( oh, mistake, sorry >< thanks though wink )

When Toril was finished with her little 'episode' with George, she turned to head upstairs. On her way, she knocked into Alex's chair and pushed it closer to Fred.  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:06 am
Babii_Brunette

When Toril was finished with her little 'episode' with George, she turned to head upstairs. On her way, she knocked into Alex's chair and pushed it closer to Fred.
Fred would look at her and say"Watch it"And he would go back to talking to Ashlee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:58 pm
Toril totlly ignored him and knocked the books out a poor little 11 year old's hands, grumbling and swearing to herself all the way upstairs  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:08 am
kimmy107171
Babii_Brunette

Fred would look at her and say"Watch it"And he would go back to talking to Ashlee
"What's with her?" he would ask."Oh she is mad cause everyone makes fun of her" Ashlee would answear.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:35 pm
Toril snarled at some girls walking up the stairs. She hated England. She wanted to go back to Mexico, with her brother. Her father was god-knows-where and her mother...her mother...Toril shook her head as she made it to the circular room with all her belongings. Outside was beautiful; stars hung in clusters against the pale blue sky, the sun was setting behind her but she had a perfect view of the lake.  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:12 pm
Oh I see Fred would answear.Ashlee would smile then she would start to blush.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:13 pm
Toril collapsed on her four-poster bed, grabbed a pillow and stared at the moon.  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PnkPuccaHeartsU!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:01 pm
Can ii join in! please!
My characters name is Alaina Heart. She is fifteen and she is in 5th year. She has long pinkish hair and has green eyes. Her house is griffydor. She is really shy around others that she dosen't know very well, but she will get really bubbly if she gets comfortable in the enviroment that she is in.
Her favorite classes are transfiguration and DADA. She is skilled on flying a broom, but to shy to sign up for a team.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:33 pm
kimmy107171
Oh I see Fred would answear.Ashlee would smile then she would start to blush.
"Well I'm off to bed" she would tell him.See ya tomorrow.And she walked off to the girls dorm.  

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:05 pm
((okay, sorry I can't be more descriptve ><))

For whatever reason, Toril got up and made her way to the window, grabbing a pillow off of someone else's bed on the way. Being the srong young woman she was it was simple for her to rip it open and tear off long strips.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:05 pm
Ashlee would see her and ask."What are you doing?"  

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:36 pm
Toril mutterd something in spanish and countinued to wrap her hand up in pillow.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:50 pm
Ashlee shruged her shoulders and got into bed.She pulled out a book and started to study.  

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:33 pm
Everything was perfectly still until CRASH!!! Toril punched the window threw, leaving a huge gap in the windpw. She bagan to break off the glass so a human could fit.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff